Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymming 6 days a week for the past 3 months and literally nothing has changed

RealCel

RealCel

Creep
★★
Yes, I now weight 170 pounds instead of 150. Yes I am slightly more toned and have a better frame. But this made zero difference when I once again tried my hand at online dating. 4 months ago I dealt with rejection after rejection and told myself never to let vanity get in the way of anything but lo and behold, I thought that I could go to the gym, put on some weight and pick up the girl of my dreams. I went to the gym 6 days a week for 3 months, I even endured condescending looks from other people at the gym in the hopes that it would help. I downloaded all the dating apps I could think of only to have zero success at anything other than being counted on to be swiped left by a femoid every time. Gymming was my last hope, it is now officially over.

Dont expect significant results after only 3 months though. A year or more is a good timeframe.

Ive been gymcelling for over 5 years and ive seen too many guys who want result instantly. It doesnt work that way.

Mislead by the :bluepill:, disappointed by the :redpill:, now accept the :blackpill:

Welcome! now rope

If you honestly truly want a girlfriend.

1. Keep gymcelling
2. Height Shoes
3. Violence/Thuggmaxxing

Don't give up after three months. Especially if it's a healthy habit like going to the gym. I would murder someone to put on 20 pounds in 3 months.

Dont expect significant results after only 3 months though. A year or more is a good timeframe.

Ive been gymcelling for over 5 years and ive seen too many guys who want result instantly. It doesnt work that way.
did u go from virgin walk to a more athletic build?

If you can make that much progress in 3 months I'd advise you to keep going until you hit 185

If you weren't fat before, it makes no difference. It's all about face and face is BF% not muscle mass. Lift for you, not for chicks.

JFL @ all those :redpill: bs.

Read my signature below and save yourself from farther disappointment.

This. Everybody joins the gym and works out for a few months and expects to look like Arnold. Fucking get the fuck outta here I’ve been lifting and dieting for 8 years now and I STILL have progress to be made.

It’s an astronomically low IQ to think you’ll look any better after a few months of the gym. Come back after years of gymcelling

Maybe you should have taken pictures from before/after and compare then. I also gymcelled hard for the last 3 months and it also feels for me like nothing has changed, but I appear somehow bigger in my family mirror and my parents told me I look thinner
This. Everybody joins the gym and works out for a few months and expects to look like Arnold. Fucking get the fuck outta here I’ve been lifting and dieting for 8 years now and I STILL have progress to be made.

It’s an astronomically low IQ to think you’ll look any better after a few months of the gym. Come back after years of gymcelling

How much time I need from skinnyfat build to very low BF with gymcelling + Intermitten Fasting?

lmao, foids were not turning you down because you had small muscles ffs.

5 years damn, how do you not lose motivation?

Imagine lifting heavy things and starving yourself just to get noticed by 200lb foids who chug down diet coke and eat pizza every night.

If you're gymcelling for women you already lost, there's nothing more humiliating than knowing you have to go through so much consistent effort and discipline just to get a chubby whore who can get 10x more dating partners by just existing.

Go for delayed gratification, you expect a miracle in 3 months? Lmao

d my hand at online dating. 4 months ago I dealt with rejection after rejection and told myself never to let vanity get in the way of anything but lo and behold, I thought that I could go to the gym, put on some weight and pick up the girl of my dreams. I went to the gym 6 days a week for 3 months, I even endured condescending looks from other people at the gym in the hopes that it would help. I downloaded all the dating apps I could think of only to have zero success at anything other than being counted on to be swiped left by a femoid every time. Gymming was my last hope, it is now officially over

What did you want? 4 months is nothing. In 4 months you don't even know how to do a proper bench press/OHP/squat/dead you name it. It will take 2-3 years to build a minimum base strength so you can do hypertrophy work. And training 6 times a week is to much, change it for each other day and increase the frequency with which you hit each muscle, at least 2x per week.

I also question your diet knowledge. Also, steroids are needed for the results you are looking for unless you are a < 5' 8" midget with good frame and insertions.
If you're gymcelling for women you already lost, there's nothing more humiliating than knowing you have to go through so much consistent effort and discipline just to get a chubby whore who can get 10x more dating partners by just existing.

What did you want? 4 months is nothing. In 4 months you don't even know how to do a proper bench press/OHP/squat/dead you name it. It will take 2-3 years to build a minimum base strength so you can do hypertrophy work. And training 6 times a week is to much, change it for each other day and increase the frequency with which you hit each muscle, at least 2x per week.

this covers it.

Although on a proper newbie program you should be able to get stronger than 99% of people at a commerical gym in 6-18 months depending on your genetics.

I got extreme gains after a month and half of gymcelling 4 days a week w/ split training. You are doing something wrong.

3 months is nothing though, and gymcelling to get laid is vain.

You need to work on your face bro. But oh, there is no gym for your face though.

Lift for yourself man, never for chicks. It is much more satisfying.

lol you're pathetic , gymceling for 3 months and complaining about not getting foids ? Try 5 years of gymceling and still being a kissless virgin who gets the look of disgust anytime in public
this covers it.

Although on a proper newbie program you should be able to get stronger than 99% of people at a commerical gym in 6-18 months depending on your genetics.
Exactly, although this guy seems to want to look better and he thinks having a good body will get him girls flocking to him

Just because you went to the gym doesn't mean you were putting in real work. You have to go hard at the gym and eat protein to see gains. A lot of people go to the gym and fuck around on some bullshit machines for an hour barely putting any effort into it and think they did something.

Lift for yourself man, never for chicks. It is much more satisfying.

retarded post. the only reason anyone improves their appearance is for other people you retard, not for "themselves". if you were the only person on earth you wouldn't care what you look like. anytime a post contains the word "chicks" i know it's going to be something stupid

Last edited:
retarded post. the only reason anyone improves their appearance is for other people you retard, not for "themselves". if you were the only person on earth you wouldn't care what you look like. anytime a post contains the word "chicks" i know it's going to be something stupid
Who said shit about improving owns appearance? we are incels, there is no gym for the face, to even consider working out just for appearance while having an incel face would make you an imbecile. You train to make your own body more capable, nothing more.

If you read this forum Gymcelling only works if you got the genetics to look good.

Also you didn't gain 20lb in 3 months unless 15-17 lbs of your mass is fat.

No matter how many months you will spent at the gym...nothing will change. This is your life now....this is everyone's life here now. If you are ugly there is no hope.

Yes, I now weight 170 pounds instead of 150. Yes I am slightly more toned and have a better frame. But this made zero difference when I once again tried my hand at online dating. 4 months ago I dealt with rejection after rejection and told myself never to let vanity get in the way of anything but lo and behold, I thought that I could go to the gym, put on some weight and pick up the girl of my dreams. I went to the gym 6 days a week for 3 months, I even endured condescending looks from other people at the gym in the hopes that it would help. I downloaded all the dating apps I could think of only to have zero success at anything other than being counted on to be swiped left by a femoid every time. Gymming was my last hope, it is now officially over.

Wow
dude if you want to see somthing Train 2 Years and get your 10% Bodyfat.
Than make a pic of you with your sixpack and comme again.

Btw around 2/3 off all gym beginners stop after the first year.

I started visiting the gym 3 days a week for about 3 months now. Only thing that changed is that girls are now willing to go casually chill with me to play sports or shit like that. Still, none actually want to meet up and spend time one on one. Sigh...
Wow
dude if you want to see somthing Train 2 Years and get your 10% Bodyfat.
Than make a pic of you with your sixpack and comme again.

Btw around 2/3 off all gym beginners stop after the first year.

All hail comrade Lenin. Fuck the bourgeoise Chads. We, the proletariat incels, will unite and together destroy the chad culture! URA!

How is your diet? Are you eating like shit? If so, you should know that nutrition is really 80% of looksmaxxing.

https://www.verywellfit.com/nutrition-vs-exercise-80-nutrition-wins-3121406 (I know that this was written by a foid but the information is still valid).