Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymmaxxing to prevent from being bullied?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
I never seen a guy who is buff or goes to the gym get bullied or harassed..

I’m thinking of going to the gym I’m tired of being a scrawny retard

what do u guys think about gymmaxxing

Won’t get you laid but it’ll help you defend yourself better. If you’re a manlet then you’re the easiest target in the world, so gymmaxxing is a must.

It doesn't work if you're a manlet, if you're already a tallcunt then yes it will work.

It doesn't work if you're a manlet, if you're already a tallcunt then yes it will work.
Not true I seen manlets who have prevented being bullied never seen a buff manlet bullied

Not true I seen manlets who have prevented being bullied never seen a buff manlet bullied
i've seen people not take them seriously because of how comical they look, but i guess it could help.

MMAmaxxing if you want to defend yourself. I just saw a clip of two manlet MMA fighters beat up 2 t*llfags. Get some muscle and learn MMA. A 5'2" 100 lbs """man"""" can't fight a 6'8" orc but that scenario is unrealistic anyway. 5'5" MMAmaxxed incel can easily defend himself from a 6'2" lanklet

MMAmaxxing if you want to defend yourself. I just saw a clip of two manlet MMA fighters beat up 2 t*llfags. Get some muscle and learn MMA. A 5'2" 100 lbs """man"""" can't fight a 6'8" orc but that scenario is unrealistic anyway. 5'5" MMAmaxxed incel can easily defend himself from a 6'2" lanklet
How effective is MMA? Would MMA put me in great shape? What home exercises should I do

How effective is MMA? Would MMA put me in great shape? What home exercises should I do
Effective for what? Yes, it will put you in great shape. All of your stats will go up: strength, agility, speed, endurance, stamina, physique. And you'll learn a useful skill.

Effective for what? Yes, it will put you in great shape. All of your stats will go up: strength, agility, speed, endurance, stamina, physique. And you'll learn a useful skill.
Legit then + surgery = ascension

Gigacope

Even if you do steroid cycles this is the bodybuilding plateau of your shitty genes:

Won’t get you laid but it’ll help you defend yourself better. If you’re a manlet then you’re the easiest target in the world, so gymmaxxing is a must.

i think it is good so you wont get picked on, but just be aware that it requires some serious dedication to actually get big enough to look scary or be able to protect yourself.

the juice may not be worth the (very challenging) squeeze