Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymmaxxing, thoughts? Is it over or not

Engineering Sage

Engineering Sage

There's nothing you can do
-
I'm 18 years old, 5'1 and I weigh about 110lbs, is gymaxxing an option to counteract my diminutive height to gain respect with other men? Or is it just over?

I'm 18 years old, 5'1 and I weigh about 110lbs, is gymaxxing an option to counteract my diminutive height to gain respect with other men? Or is it just over?
Its brutally fucking over

Although for the sake of getting more respect from other men and being able to defend yourself just in case you can try going to the gym

Only do it for yourself. It's healthy, and there is alot of fulfillment to be derived from hard work but don't expect women to treat you any better because of it. Men might depending on their character.

Engineering Sage

cutecel​

Do you have an ugly face?

start martial arts, preferably mma or wrestling

Over for you if you're above high school age.

5'1?? I'm not sure, that's really short. I would say go for it it you're really skinny. Not sure being really buff is a good idea, though. I'll leave that up to you.

Only chance is mexico seamaxxed wife

Gymmaxx. You will feel better, you will look a bit better and you will be more healthy. Studymaxx, moneymaxx, socialcirclemaxx. Avoid being a social retard. You're still young, you have time to self improve.

And then spend your life finding a foid who is shorter than you. Taller foids will never even consider you human. Foids require men to be taller than them. But you might have a chance betabuxxing a shorter foid.

Gymmaxx. You will feel better, you will look a bit better and you will be more healthy. Studymaxx, moneymaxx, socialcirclemaxx. Avoid being a social retard. You're still young, you have time to self improve.
:yes::yes::yes:

And then spend your life finding a foid who is shorter than you. Taller foids will never even consider you human. Foids require men to be taller than them. But you might have a chance betabuxxing a shorter foid.
I don't think that betabuxxing is a good strategy, because if some foid will be with him only for money and not because she loves him then it will be very toxic relationship

No. Give up. Get on welfare ASAP. And just rot.

Can you not give this guy false hope?

It would help but it's like that one fight club quote, "self improvement is masturbation". I have seen so many out of shape guys either too fat or too skinny get girls just fine, it might attract a woman but the men that do get girlfriends don't need the gym.

you can workout if you like it and to be able to defend yourself but i dont think you will gain respect from other men

Good for health and all, but not good for attracting foids if you're trucel

I'm 18 years old, 5'1
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Calisthenics and Jogging

Bro just go to the gym, drink lots of water, wear some shoe lifts, get a haircut, have some moves and know how to dance, buy some nice clothes, and girls will be all over you dude

Just kidding

Gymmaxing is an option to simply be healthier

It’s over and I’m even a huge proponent of the gym.

Only do it to get healthy. At 5’1 it’s over. Sorry boyo

You're done at 5'1 unless you have the most beautiful face in the world. If you do, then you're SMV rating goes from a 0.1/10 to a 0.2/10

Do 10 ius of hgh or something man, something is wrong with your hormonal profile or gh production to be under 5'5 as a male.

You are OVERcompensating your short stature. You'll look goofy if you start gymcelling

You could be a funny little ball of muscle

5'1 damm wow it's rough you better try to be cute do not gymcel just be lean that's all and take care of your face but you need to find a niche girl.

don't fall for this

Last edited:
No. Give up. Get on welfare ASAP. And just rot.
Thats what i do, Today im planning to torture 20 people in RED DEAD 2 by horse rope tie them to moving horse, Or me sitting on horse holding rope and them, Or me using knife violence or me stomping and beating them up,

So far i have 120 dollar ingame, Just a few more victims for 400 dole then i will use sniper and snipe them.

It wont get you pussy at your height but its still good for your health and can help you stay more agil when the agepill hits you

You're done at 5'1 unless you have the most beautiful face in the world. If you do, then you're SMV rating goes from a 0.1/10 to a 0.2/10
There is no face for that height. Knajjd had a prettyboy face but his 5'2ft height sealed his fate of ever getting pussy