Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymmaxxing/gymceling is a complete meme if you're an autist manlet facelet aspiecel- Stop listening to the bluepilled fags

• Thread starter Deleted member 30912
  • Start date
Deleted member 30912

Deleted member 30912

Free Derick Chauvin
-
Around my late sophomore year in high school I fell for the gymaxxing meme, and did it for 8 months everyday (even went as far as to fast). I was starting to look pretty decent/toned even without doing any sports (which I never played sports before in my school years), it was a huge improvement from my skinny-fat unathletic shape. I stopped at the beginning of my junior year after taking the full blackpill, so in conclusion: Anyone making it or ascending is not a truecel.
I actually tried in my highschool years, but after re-thinking it, it haunts me to this day. If you have a chance, (especially if you're not a truecel) then go right ahead, but it definitely wasn't for me. Now I'm back to being skinny-fat neet with no desire to go to college.
Also, first thread here.

Cool, im still going to keep doing it though.

I still like fitness but ive accepted that it wont make me desireable.

Holy fuck OP how can you have german soldiers as your avi while saying this whiny bitch bullshit... shame shame shame

people injecting dangerous drugs on themselves to get bigger meanwhile skinny twink asians are slaying somewhere in japan, it's fucking bs

I still like fitness but ive accepted that it wont make me desireable.
there definitely is a good aesthetic to it.
Holy fuck OP how can you have german soldiers as your avi while saying this whiny bitch bullshit... shame shame shame
I know I know it sounds very blogpost-fagg-y. I tried.
people injecting dangerous drugs on themselves to get bigger meanwhile skinny twink asians are slaying somewhere in japan, it's fucking bs
Luckily I never took any supplements/roids.
I'm also just bibleceling now.

Last edited: