Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymmaxxed normie bully’s super Mario, dark triad maxxed normie saves the day.

I don't care about normies

Mario is a fucking bitch here lmfao, look at his face

I don't even know how to fight if somebody attacks me I will just kill him with my pocket knife idc

Thanks for proving my point

2020 08 05 13 12 51

I fucking hate it when foids scream like retards because some dudes are fighting. I love it when they scream in pain genuinely tho.

I don't even know how to fight if somebody attacks me I will just kill him with my pocket knife idc
Based

He should have punched the mudshark as well as the nigger

i dont think a dark triad would get into a fight without any benefits

Normies... :feelsseriously:
I've seen this shit more times than I can count.
These type of normies are a disgusting breed, they're the type to have gone throughout life without much obstacles in the way, believing they're the protagonist of the world, believing they're the cream of the crop. These are very irrationally violent animals if you touch the right nerves. Look at them the wrong way and they'll start a fight, what a bunch of bickering pathetic morons. Luckily this normie learned this the hard way that there are always those above you. I'm sure the Mario guy didn't even do anything wrong, it's why you should always carry a knife around. If you cannot resolve through reason, it'll have to be resolved through violence.

Normies... :feelsseriously:
I've seen this shit more times than I can count.
These type of normies are a disgusting breed, they're the type to have gone throughout life without much obstacles in the way, believing they're the protagonist of the world, believing they're the cream of the crop. These are very irrationally violent animals if you touch the right nerves. Look at them the wrong way and they'll start a fight, what a bunch of bickering pathetic morons. Luckily this normie learned this the hard way that there are always those above you. I'm sure the Mario guy didn't even do anything wrong, it's why you should always carry a knife around. If you cannot resolve through reason, it'll have to be resolved through violence.
Based