Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymmaxxed guy at bodybuilding forums complains about his inceldom

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Look at what people say back to him:
"It wasn't always like this"

People are getting Blackpilled dead serious
full

It's too bad that he won't show a pic of his ugly face. I won't believe for a second that a 1,85m (6'1") guy can't find a girl to fuck.

OP is out here telling everyone how to be a career loser and lifetime whiner.

Making excuses for your failures is the definition of coping and not a strategy that will lead to future success.

Just make sure when you do decide to take responsibility for your failures you have only one in the chamber, wouldn’t want you to take anyone else down with you.
:feelsseriously:

It's too bad that he won't show a pic of his ugly face. I won't believe for a second that a 1,85m (6'1") guy can't find a girl to fuck.

JFL. Did you the see the obese foid who rejected him on tinder?

Also one of the comments on the forum

"low IQ normie advice. I’ve catfished and threatened to rape women but they were still down "

Just personalitymax bro.

JFL. Did you the see the obese foid who rejected him on tinder?

Also one of the comments on the forum

"low IQ normie advice. I’ve catfished and threatened to rape women but they were still down "

Just personalitymax bro.
I won't believe him unless he posts a picture.

Look at what people say back to him:
"It wasn't always like this"

dating apps like tinder have turned the dating market into an uber eats service for chads, where pussy is delivered to their doorstep while the rest of us miss out

I was there when misc went from being all about changeable traits like muscles, to basically being a bunch of non lifters talking about height and hair. That’s what led me to lookism and then to here

also Jfl at this

DD3BB56E 8CF4 453F B14F 047C6FD58D9C

Someone PM this guy with a link to this site. He’s one of us. This is his home he hasn’t found yet.

and Jfl at miscers that are still bluepilled, but as a sexual strategy they Improve their looks, make themselves larger, higher fighting success, and more difficult to kill. Like they’re taking a page from mating out of some darwin book,

Women can't check your height from Tinder.

We're talking about the guy on bodybuilding.com , not this guy.
That’s what the bio field is there for. To convey importants things a pic can’t convey, like scale aka height

Last edited:
279eh94.jpg

enBwHCQ.png

jfl brutal being even rejected by that thing

still that foid has a higher SMV than this whole forum, we could make a tinder for her a tinder for every member on this forum and she would still get more matches

We're talking about the guy on bodybuilding.com , not this guy.

So you agree having an ugly face destroys chances with foids.
Women can't check your height from Tinder.

Have you ever seen foids swipe on tinder? Its a split second decision. They only check your bio for height if your face is attractive. Youre deluded if you think theyre going to look at an ugly face and go "Hm.... would totally fuck if height is > 6' " .

So you agree having an ugly face destroys chances with foids.
I agree that in extreme cases it can ruin your chances. However, I won't believe a tallfag who says he can't get a girl without showing a picture of his face.
Have you ever seen foids swipe on tinder? Its a split second decision. They only check your bio for height if your face is attractive. Youre deluded if you think theyre going to look at an ugly face and go "Hm.... would totally fuck if height is > 6' " .
For once we agree with each other:
Women don't check your bio, do you think they go around reading every bio of every single man they swipe? And even if they do, you can just lie. The top word men are drawn to in online dating is "love." The top thing women look for in a man's bio is 6'.

I'm not surprised. Most guys including redpillers have a very nerdy understanding of attraction, they think foids have a kind of a point system where you can make up for your shortcomings in one category by improving in another category (and this is invariably body/muscles). And while a good body will make most guys more attractive, it won't do shit if any other thing about you is a deal breaker.

A guy with a 2/10 face and a 9/10 body = 2/10 attractiveness

A guy with a 2/10 face and a 9/10 body = 2/10 attractiveness

Physique does matter. A fat guy with a 2/10 face would automatically become a 3-3.5/10 with a good physique. But his matches would still be close to none.
279eh94.jpg

enBwHCQ.png

still that foid has a higher SMV than this whole forum, we could make a tinder for her a tinder for every member on this forum and she would still get more matches

That thing looks hideous.

What makes you think so?

Women are attracted to markers of good genetics. An optimum shoulder to waist ratio should signal genetic fitness. Face signals genetic fitness more than height or physique (this has been confirmed through studies) though.

279eh94.jpg

enBwHCQ.png

Weightmogs all the heaviest creatures on earth combined

What makes you think so?
Come on man, you can't deny that a good physique makes you more attractive, you can't say that the same guy will have the same attractiveness after bulking up.

Women are attracted to markers of good genetics. An optimum shoulder to waist ratio should signal genetic fitness. Face signals genetic fitness more than height or physique (this has been confirmed through studies) though.
That's all nice theory, but why aren't we all in gyms doing what we can to improve our bodies? If physique can make a difference, anyone who's not bodymaxxed would then be a volcel.

Come on man, you can't deny that a good physique makes you more attractive, you can't say that the same guy will have the same attractiveness after bulking up.
That's the trap of theorizing about it. It sounds like perfectly reasonable common sense, which is why I like many other guys went all in at the gym.

But if you believe a good physique will help you, why would you be here? Hit the gym bro, just lift bro, curls get the girls bro. Maybe it'll work for you better than it had for me.

Last edited:
That's all nice theory, but why aren't we all in gyms doing what we can to improve our bodies? If physique can make a difference, anyone who's not bodymaxxed would then be a volcel.

I agree. Fat fucks here are volcels. Every guy here must get below 12% BF and build a decent amount of muscle.

1) But if you believe a good physique will help you, why would you be here?
2) Hit the gym bro, just lift bro, curls get the girls bro. Maybe it'll work for you better than it had for me.
1 It will help you under one condition: if you're not short or extremely ugly (proof needed).
2) I didn't say that, I said that it can increase your attractiveness, it's not guaranteed that it will get you girls.

hypergamy is off the charts

1 It will help you under one condition: if you're not short or extremely ugly (proof needed).
The only proof that counts is whether women are attracted to you or not. You or I don't get a vote on what is an ugly or good looking male.

2) I didn't say that, I said that it can increase your attractiveness, it's not guaranteed that it will get you girls.
You're seeing attractiveness as this objective value like temperature or pressure, which it is not. Attractiveness is the measure to which you attract women. If you're not attracting any women, your attractiveness is zero. If you do things X, Y, and Z and still don't attract any women, your attractiveness remains zero, therefore things X, Y and Z didn't make you more attractive.

When I try to warn guys about the the dubious effectiveness of weightlifting, I'm talking to incels who aren't getting any women. If may work different for normies, but no one is or has ever been an incel because they didn't have enough muscle.

I agree. Fat fucks here are volcels. Every guy here must get below 12% BF and build a decent amount of muscle.
Below 12!? Lmao.

The average UK Male is about 18-24%bodyfat.
Just getting to 15% puts you in the upper 30%.

He said his face was like a burn victim

I remember taking the framepill there like 6 years ago.

The only proof that counts is whether women are attracted to you or not. You or I don't get a vote on what is an ugly or good looking male.

You're seeing attractiveness as this objective value like temperature or pressure, which it is not. Attractiveness is the measure to which you attract women. If you're not attracting any women, your attractiveness is zero. If you do things X, Y, and Z and still don't attract any women, your attractiveness remains zero, therefore things X, Y and Z didn't make you more attractive.

When I try to warn guys about the the dubious effectiveness of weightlifting, I'm talking to incels who aren't getting any women. If may work different for normies, but no one is or has ever been an incel because they didn't have enough muscle.
Sure, but women function as a hive. If a tall or average dude can bed a woman but he doesn't because he doesn't try, then you can't say that he's not attractive. And women want to fuck a man who has fucked other women.
jsanza is taller
Jsanza is 1,90m and I've heard someone here say that his facebook profile is "in relationship" status.
He said his face was like a burn victim
To say that your face is like a burn victim's is quite an extraordinary claim. Proof is needed.

You'll still have to settle for a whale if your face is fucked. Not to mention its risky as fuck approaching any girl these days.

Its over for gymcels
Muh height is everything