Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gymmaxxed bodybuilder beats his girlfriend nearly to death

@JosefMengelecel bringing back this thread to show you some LifeFuel because you weren’t here back then

@JosefMengelecel bringing back this thread to show you some LifeFuel because you weren’t here back then
Jfl the foid literally begged the judges not to persecute him. Pretty based regardless and thx for bringing it back. Hopefully you don’t get warnings for necroposting.

Jfl the foid literally begged the judges not to persecute him. Pretty based regardless and thx for bringing it back. Hopefully you don’t get warnings for necroposting.
Apparently white knights think that men who beat women can’t handle fights with men. This is proof that they’re wrong. Scrawny nerds are the least likely to beat their gf. Big tough guys do it far more often according to studies I found

Apparently white knights think that men who beat women can’t handle fights with men. This is proof that they’re wrong. Scrawny nerds are the least likely to beat their gf. Big tough guys do it far more often according to studies I found
The foids like getting beaten by them tho.

@Bangkok or bust

Damn, her personality detector must've malfunctioned

Damn, her personality detector must've malfunctioned
Personality doesn’t exist but according to cucks it does

1000% the bitch cheated or whored herself out, but the jewdias will only show her side of the story of course, they always made it so people think the guy snap out the blue for no reason at all. She got what she fucking deserved for being a hoe.

1000% the bitch cheated or whored herself out, but the jewdias will only show her side of the story of course, they always made it so people think the guy snap out the blue for no reason at all. She got what she fucking deserved for being a hoe.

lol you cant make this shit up
chad beats woman
chadsexual woman gets saved by neighbours
police investigate
she drops charges because chad sexual
Incel police ocifeer "tries to do his duty", by trying to get charges forced onto chad, not only because of crime but mainly for his own reasons due to jealousy that chad gets laid with sweet 23 year old puuuuuuntang and can get away with literally anything with her, while he rots on redtube every night

lol you cant make this shit up
chad beats woman
chadsexual woman gets saved by neighbours
police investigate
she drops charges because chad sexual
Incel police ocifeer "tries to do his duty", by trying to get charges forced onto chad, not only because of crime but mainly for his own reasons due to jealousy that chad gets laid with sweet 23 year old puuuuuuntang and can get away with literally anything with her, while he rots on redtube every night
the neighbors stopped him?

Over for gymcels

did they attack the bodybuilder?
i dont care
we have deviated into incel autist mode 900000000000000000000
this is far and away from the point and my joke
you can talk to the wall about the finer detail of an inconsequential video until it beats you into a pulp, unironically go and listen to pulp it may instill some sanity to your brain

i dont care
we have deviated into incel autist mode 900000000000000000000
this is far and away from the point and my joke
you can talk to the wall about the finer detail of an inconsequential video until it beats you into a pulp, unironically go and listen to pulp it may instill some sanity to your brain
answer question

answer question

you just got roasted and thats it thats all you have
hold frame
answer question

rigggggggggght ill just keep hammering you like i do everyone else
watch the video with your eyes and the truth may set you free
stop wasting my fucking time you crab

Last edited:
you just got roasted and thats it thats all you have
hold frame
answer question

rigggggggggght ill just keep hammering you like i do everyone else
watch the video with your eyes and the truth may set you free
stop wasting my fucking time you crab
i did watch the video.

Fake gym guy if he didn't use a dumbbell.

She wants the charges dropped... :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelsclown:

so this is what foids say a healthy relationship is, imagine what she would do for him if he dismembered her, as the light fades from her eyes she begs to give him one last BJ.