Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gymmaxxed bodybuilder beats his girlfriend nearly to death

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
She likes him for his personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You forgot to turn on your personality detector sweaty

She actually wanted the charges dropped or something
I'd like to be surprised to at least have a good laugh.

Now i want to know if she mogs him. Guy looks like a 5/10 at best.

He’s fucked he’s going to prison, the state is charging him and they got tons of evidence. Dude is gonna do at least 7

He’s fucked he’s going to prison, the state is charging him and they got tons of evidence. Dude is gonna do at least 7
He’s facing life in prison for attempted murder.
I'd like to be surprised to at least have a good laugh.

Now i want to know if she mogs him. Guy looks like a 5/10 at best.
Looks like a chad to me, at least for a man in his mid 30s

Interesting tbh

"Coming to court in support of a man accused of nearly killing her"

What a personality :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

He gets pussy because he respects women.

It’s because he’s a chad

This is what a good personality looks like:

Sexy torso attractive body denim pants emphasize masculinity sexuality men twins brothers musc

Bad personality:

Dreamstime m 11658264

he's based as hell. if we lived with based government, he would get a medal of Honor

You're not entitled to safety sweety

Dating someone on roids is like playing with a flamethrower

What that big thing he using to hit her repeatedly?

Dame , no body deserve to be hit this way . sad tbh

I actually don’t advocate physical violence either
physical violence over weaker people when UNNECESSARY is weakness and pride , those who do it deserve the worse of punishment tbh
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

physical violence over weaker people when UNNECESSARY is weakness and pride , those who do it deserve the worse of punishment tbh
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Worse of punishment. Dude this isn’t the same as murder. Also it isn’t necessarily weakness. They don’t beat their wives because they’re vulnerable
Do you think she came
You mean a wet pussy?

Worse of punishment. Dude this isn’t the same as murder. Also it isn’t necessarily weakness. They don’t beat their wives because they’re vulnerable
i mean who the fuck you think you are to dare and harm another person and exercise your power over him , for no legitimate reason .
and yeah actually , they beat them because they are vulnerable and weak , don't let that gymmaxed body fool you with power . most bodybuilder are weak as fuck and stupid and little pussy

i mean who the fuck you think you are to dare and harm another person and exercise your power over him , for no legitimate reason .
and yeah actually , they beat them because they are vulnerable and weak , don't let that gymmaxed body fool you with power . most bodybuilder are weak as fuck and stupid and little pussy
No domestic abusers don’t beat their wives because their wives are defenseless. There’s no evidence of that. That’s just an assumption of society. They do it for completely different reasons
They fail to realise that how you look affects how your personality is perceived
High IQ

IT I want your answer

It's all about personality. :soy:

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 6, Bluepillers: 6)

IT will never touch this.