Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels where do i start?

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Recruit
★★
Haven’t worked out in a year im 6ft 315lbs i the lowest i was at 264lbs ( i did keto and was redpilled around 16/17) until i was 17 until i found the blackpill and just gave up at life after a year of not working out and completely fucking up my shit and going back to the same weight i was when i was 16 how do i start where do i get motivation? What diet do i do? Im really tired of doing keto i cant be on on it long the sugar cravings hits hard snd how do you guys workout knowing how brutal the blackpill is?

You're probably normie or htn tier with your discription
Don't waste your time here

just stop stuffing your mouth you fat fuck
cut out all sodas and super sweet food and limit yourself to 1 or 2 meals a day with no snacking. Drink tea if you have the urge to snack.

For the gym, you don't need "motivation", you just need to find exercises you find fun so you'll stick to them.
Personally I also need my workouts to be convenient or I won't do them, so get a dumbbell and keep it at your desk/wherever you spend most of your time.

At 6 feet tall you shouldn't weigh more than 200 lbs unless you're a gymrat.

literally just workout.
run, jump rope, row, whatever. once you get your metabolism up faster than the food you lift to your mouth, you will lose weight.
and once you lose it, you won't be here anymore you tall one.