Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gymcels what is your cutting diet?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Please give a typical day of eating when on a cut.

for me mine would be keto as follows:
Breakfast: nothing (not hungry in the am)
Lunch: chicken salad and RTD protein shake
Dinner: couple hamburger patty with some vegetables
Post workout: why isolate shake
Before bed: bowl of cottage cheese.

*my lunch is quite small. Dinner by far is my biggest meal.
**cottage cheese before bed is an excellent strategy because it sits in your stomach and slowly digests releasing nutrients to your bloodstream all night.

Breakfast : Prime JB pussy
Lunch : MILF pussy
Dinner : 18 year old pussy
Post workout : Celebrity pussy
Before bed : Prime blonde and blue eyed JB loli pussy

Just water and some chicken later. But I barely cut anymore.

5 meals, total 2100-2200 cals

Meal 1: Protein Pancakes (500)
Meal 2: Breasts+ salad ( 400)
Meal 3: Salad+ Cottage Cheese ( 500 )
Meal 4: Breasts + Rice + egg whites(500)
Before bed : Slow Digesting Protein (200 or so)

I burn about 500 (cardio included) and my TDEE is about 2800. So I burn roughly 1000cals in one day. That's almost 1kg fat/week.

Breakfast : Prime JB pussy
Lunch : MILF pussy
Dinner : 18 year old pussy
Post workout : Celebrity pussy
Before bed : Prime blonde and blue eyed JB loli pussy
This and chad just cuts if he eats less no matter what

Please give a typical day of eating when on a cut.

for me mine would be keto as follows:
Breakfast: nothing (not hungry in the am)
Lunch: chicken salad and RTD protein shake
Dinner: couple hamburger patty with some vegetables
Post workout: why isolate shake
Before bed: bowl of cottage cheese.

*my lunch is quite small. Dinner by far is my biggest meal.
**cottage cheese before bed is an excellent strategy because it sits in your stomach and slowly digests releasing nutrients to your bloodstream all night.

Sounds like you did the same mistake as any furloughed gymcel due to gym closures. You stopped training but carried on eating.

Despite the latter backpeddling, justification paragraph, no wonder you're fat. Dump those foods in bold. Replace mince beef (full of fat) with lean steak, ditch ANY cheese* (*that's the Kim Jong Un diet) and shakes are quick digestive therefore excessive and calorific. Despite being "whey" they are still bulking agents.

Gyms have reopened now but by their own admission the terms and conditions are so restrictive, so confined that it isn't exactly a "grand re-opening"- with all the sanitisers, limited members and fog guns.

The best person was the responses in this tread.

Last edited:
This and chad just cuts if he eats less no matter what
I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to only Chad eating less will guarantee you weight loss otherwise you would be breaking the laws of thermodynamics

Diet? I eat as much as possible until I have to puke. This is called the Ruhl diet.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to only Chad eating less will guarantee you weight loss otherwise you would be breaking the laws of thermodynamics
Metabolism

Chad's cutting diet is pussy juice with a side of unexpected menstrual blood.

Metabolism
Yep, metabolism slows down if you eat less, but that's why you have to lift weights, cause increasing muscle mass means your body needs more food anyways.

Breakfast: Any fruit, usually an Apple will do.
Lunch: Any cooked fish with rice.
Dinner: fat-free ham or chicken if i'm hungry af, with anything that's not cooked with salt or fat.
Pre workout: BCAA pills
Post workout: Depends either I'm hungry or not, but usually a strawberry or watermelon whey
Before bed: 3-4 bananas

I dont cut

if ur not growing ur shrinking simple as
eat sleep grow

eating like a freak
growing like a weed!
26A27AA3 6459 4556 B629 5496AA1F6946

Not a gymcel but my cutting diet when I want to lose weight is to eat as little as possible. I mean consistent days of eating little with maybe one cheat day a week where I will allow myself to eat a burger. I don't recommend doing it this way but I did lose 10kg in one month doing it. The key is not to start overeating once you hit your goals but even when you do, you get to do it a few times but you should keep yourself in check, otherwise you'll be back to your original weight in a matter of days or weeks if you're lucky.