Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GYMCELS:Training your legs is cope and completely unnecessary:GYMCELS

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Greek Athlete with Scraper

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 189
  • hb_03.12.13.jpg
    hb_03.12.13.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I want beat to death any fagerlifter who tells another kid to "SQUAT and DEADLIFT dont CHEST that IS AN EGO LIFT"

just brisk walking for an hour or two per day, climbing up hill (stairs, slopes, etc) should be enough

but modern people are morons who use a car to go to the coffee shop across the street, so their bodies look ridiculous if they only focus on a few areas at the gym

just brisk walking for an hour or two per day, climbing up hill (stairs, slopes, etc) should be enough

but modern people are morons who use a car to go to the coffee shop across the street, so their bodies look ridiculous if they only focus on a few areas at the gym

an hour or two of walking is going to fuck up most fat people in the west. they can't get out of their chairs without a lot of trouble

an hour or two of walking is going to fuck up most fat people in the west. they can't get out of their chairs without a lot of trouble
i've seen people buy a monthly bus pass just to ride one stop, and regularly using the elevator to avoid climbing 2 flights of stairs

I want beat to death any fagerlifter who tells another kid to "SQUAT and DEADLIFT dont CHEST that IS AN EGO LIFT"

Squats and Deadlifts = Injuries, everyone who Squats and/or Deadlifts ends up getting injured from it eventually.

Those statues have trained legs tho. They don't have bloatmaxxed powerliftercel tree trunk legs, but they don't have soyboy chicken legs either. They're well-proportioned with their upper bodies.

Personally, I'm training to run a 5k, which would be a lot harder for me if I neglected leg training. I have way too much upper body mass for skinny numale legs to carry me through a whole 5 kilometers nonstop.

but modern people are morons who use a car to go to the coffee shop across the street

I wish I could do that... but unfortunately they won't give me any practical driver lessons until yet.

Those statues have trained legs tho. They don't have bloatmaxxed powerliftercel tree trunk legs, but they don't have soyboy chicken legs either. They're well-proportioned with their upper bodies.

Personally, I'm training to run a 5k, which would be a lot harder for me if I neglected leg training. I have way too much upper body mass for skinny numale legs to carry me through a whole 5 kilometers nonstop.

Those are not trained legs. Unless you mean Walking/Running, then no, they're not trained.

Most guys don't actually have chicken legs, and you can only get your upper body to such a size naturally. It is impossible to train naturally and get an upper body that is too big for your untrained lower body.

In fact for most men, a trained upper body is very proportional to an untrained lower body, because most guys untrained lower bodies are already much bigger than their upper bodies.

In fact for most men, a trained upper body is very proportional to an untrained lower body,
this.

rather chicken legs with a decent upper body, than some dude with massive quads and smaller upper body, it looks so disproportionate

I train legs just so they aren't very weak and disproportionate to my upper body, but I'm not interested in doing super heavy leg workouts and building huge power lifter quads or anything like that.

I also need to maintain my glutes because...
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

this.

rather chicken legs with a decent upper body, than some dude with massive quads and smaller upper body, it looks so disproportionate

When I trained legs hardcore, my upper body looked much smaller. Then when I stopped training legs, it made my upper body look much better. I don't know if it was just the extra recovery, but losing 20% size off my legs made my chest,back,delts,traps and arms just look bigger and more developed. Overall aesthetics improved as well.

The second benefit of not training legs, is that my calves actually became more proportional. When the hamstrings and quadriceps shrank down, my calves look bigger, so my legs are more proportional now, training legs made my legs look like carrots, because calves just don't grow anywhere near as much as the quads/hams grow.

99% of guys who train legs end up with Carrot legs, because only 1% of guys calves actually grow in proportion to their Quads/Hamstring growth.

Squats and Deadlifts = Injuries, everyone who Squats and/or Deadlifts ends up getting injured from it eventually.

Seems good to me. Some deadlifts to injure yourself is legit. I also do hack squad, but main focus is upper body.

Those are not trained legs. Unless you mean Walking/Running, then no, they're not trained.

Most guys don't actually have chicken legs, and you can only get your upper body to such a size naturally. It is impossible to train naturally and get an upper body that is too big for your untrained lower body.

In fact for most men, a trained upper body is very proportional to an untrained lower body, because most guys untrained lower bodies are already much bigger than their upper bodies.
I have to wonder how much of that lower body size is actually lean tissue. Most guys today are walking around at over 25% body fat, and as we both know, high body fat creates an illusion of size since it's less dense than muscle. They may very well have more lower body development by carrying around all that extra blubber, as it has practically the same effect as a lean person wearing a weighted vest for every waking and sleeping moment of their lives.

Skinny people who don't work out have chicken legs.

You'd be surprised how little those guys weigh. Very low body fat gives an illusion of muscularity.

Train everything, gymcelling is cope anyway so you might as well do it properly.

Train everything, gymcelling is cope anyway so you might as well do it properly.

You saying this guy from 2500 years ago didn't do it "properly"

This guy mogs 99% of gymcels in 2019 without counting calories, without an optimal diet, without getting tons of protein, without an air conditioned gym, without any fancy equipment, without any modern medicine or drugs or any other modern quality of life improvements

Greek Athlete with Scraper

This guy mogs 99% of gymcels in 2019 without counting calories, without an optimal diet, without getting tons of protein, without an air conditioned gym, without any fancy equipment

View attachment 136733
i think a swimmers body is the dream male physique from a womens perspective. being TALL and LEAN is ideal for a male.

This guy mogs 99% of gymcels in 2019 without counting calories, without an optimal diet, without getting tons of protein, without an air conditioned gym, without any fancy equipment, without any modern medicine or drugs or any other modern quality of life improvements

View attachment 136733
That guy is made of rock also. Btw he doesn't have chicken legs, stop coping.

I didn't say he has chicken legs, he has legs that are of a natural size from just existing. But modern day lifters would say he has DYEL chicken legs. He didn't Squat, he didn't Deadlift, he didn't Leg Press. He would have just done walking, running, and sprinting, and a lot of uphill and downhill activity as Greece is very hilly.

I knew you would COPE with "but its a statue bro" - You really think it wasn't created with a real person being used as a model? The proportions and size are all very naturally obtainable and proportional looking.

Statues don't need a posterior chain because statues can't move. If I wanna be a sportsballer, I need legs.

This is the body females want.
o44hchf54ix01.jpg

Yeah but my Bench is shit.

Because every other male in the gym benches, if you don't bench 225lbs (100kg) you're DYEL.

Yet I can count on both hands the number of men at the gym that puts up 225lbs for 5x5 on squats.

Dont get me started on deadlifts

Chicken legs are fucking meme just kys if u still believe in it
If you can walk you're legs are good enough

Yet I can count on both hands the number of men at the gym that puts up 225lbs for 5x5 on squats.

This is the ultimate incel/virgin/nerd cope.

"hehe I'm the strongest squatter at my gym, and that gets me through the day knowing all the Chads at my gym can't or don't Squat like me"

Seriously, I see this stereotypical incel/virgin/nerd cope everywhere in online fitness communities.

i think a swimmers body is the dream male physique from a womens perspective. being TALL and LEAN is ideal for a male.
Tall and lean with a good face and moderate muscle.

The ancient Greek Olympics included wrestling, boxing, and running races. Ancient Greek hoplites had to hold phalanx formations in heavy bronze armor against other heavily armored Greeks, march long distances across hilly terrain, and carry their wounded during and after fighting. JFL if you think the Greeks didn't have developed legs.

"hehe I'm the strongest squatter at my gym, and that gets me through the day knowing all the Chads at my gym can't or don't Squat like me"

Seriously, I see this stereotypical incel/virgin/nerd cope everywhere in online fitness communities.
Oh so I should quit gymcelling because I'll never be able to make progress on my bench; to be able to meet a stupidly high standard that people with elite genetics/steroids obtain with little effort?

I have to agree with this. A 225 lb squat isn't even impressive. It's novice tier. Gymcel geeks only brag about it because 90% of gymgoers are braindead and don't know how to train any body part, especially their legs.

I have to agree with this. A 225 lb squat isn't even impressive. It's novice tier. Gymcel geeks only brag about it because 90% of gymgoers are braindead and don't know how to train any body part, especially their legs.
I've never heard anyone brag about a 225 lb squat.

FL if you think the Greeks didn't have developed legs.
they had developed legs, just modern day gymcels have bigger since the advances in medicine and other gym equipment

I didn't say he has chicken legs, he has legs that are of a natural size from just existing. But modern day lifters would say he has DYEL chicken legs. He didn't Squat, he didn't Deadlift, he didn't Leg Press. He would have just done walking, running, and sprinting, and a lot of uphill and downhill activity as Greece is very hilly.

I knew you would COPE with "but its a statue bro" - You really think it wasn't created with a real person being used as a model? The proportions and size are all very naturally obtainable and proportional looking.
He has nice legs proportioned to his natural physique.

You'd be surprised how little those guys weigh. Very low body fat gives an illusion of muscularity.
This. Naturally talented distance runners tend to be lean as fuck and they don't carry much muscle. Being average height is also a plus. I know from experience (played team sports).

The ancient Greek Olympics included wrestling, boxing, and running races. Ancient Greek hoplites had to hold phalanx formations in heavy bronze armor against other heavily armored Greeks, march long distances across hilly terrain, and carry their wounded during and after fighting. JFL if you think the Greeks didn't have developed legs.

Hoplite armor was about 30kg, average height was 160cm, so they probably weighed no more than 60kg each, so you can imagine the average Hoplite in full armor being 90kg.

They did not walk around in the full armor set 24/7, they only wore it in training drills and battle. In the Olympics it was all naked, and in the Hoplon race they only carried the shield and were naked.

Training at a bodyweight of 60kg, and wearing 30kg armor (90kg total in weighted-training), it would help develop legs, SLIGHTLY, it would not give the training effect of Squatting and Deadlifting and Leg Press which is in the 100's of KG, no where near it.

That said, if you want to replicate the training stimulus a Hoplite had for his leg development, you could just get a weighted vest, and walk around with that, OR you could just do a lot of up-hill sprints.

Last edited:
The reason why gymcels train legs is because girls jokingly say they like guys asses.

they had developed legs, just modern day gymcels have bigger since the advances in medicine and other gym equipment
I'm not arguing for modern day tree trunk gymcel legs, I'm just arguing against undeveloped disproportionate chicken legs.

Hoplite armor was about 30kg, average height was 160cm, so they probably weighed no more than 60kg each, so you can imagine the average Hoplite in full armor being 90kg.

They did not walk around in the full armor set 24/7, they only wore it in training drills and battle. In the Olympics it was all naked, and in the Hoplon race they only carried the shield and were naked.

Training 90kg weighted, it would help develop legs, SLIGHTLY, it would not give the training effect of Squatting and Deadlifting and Leg Press, no where near it.
You have to take into account the volume though. A modern gymcel might do 6 5-rep sets of squats and 3 5-rep sets of deadlifts every week while a Greek hoplite would be using his legs to varying degrees for most of his waking hours. While it's true that the gymcel will have bigger stronger legs, the hoplite's legs won't look the same as a modern skinny sedentary guy's legs.

I'm not arguing for modern day tree trunk gymcel legs, I'm just arguing against undeveloped disproportionate chicken legs.

You have to take into account the volume though. A modern gymcel might do 6 5-rep sets of squats and 3 5-rep sets of deadlifts every week while a Greek hoplite would be using his legs to varying degrees for most of his waking hours. While it's true that the gymcel will have bigger stronger legs, the hoplite's legs won't look the same as a modern skinny sedentary guy's legs.

Walking up hills gives me a gym-like pump in my quads, glutes, hamstrings, calves, etc.

Those statues have trained legs tho

Training your upper body alone is just retarded either way, especially if you are short, the skills suited to a small frame are speed and agility not strength, you'd just be handicapping yourself, you'd be a stubby little munchkin who can't escape any attacks despite your short stature, useless in a "real fight"

Walking up hills gives me a gym-like pump in my quads, glutes, hamstrings, calves, etc.
And a soldier from antiquity might walk up and down hills for hours at a time marching on campaign.

For me personally, distance running can cause the same dull soreness as a hard set of split squats, especially up an incline.

Expecting a modern sedentary male to not do squats and have the same legs as an ancient Greek who also didn't do squats isn't entirely realistic.

i think a physique similar to bruce lee's is decent enough for a manlet.

I agree, I'd much rather have a "runners body", than to be some stubby wanna be brawler who has shitty reach to begin with, so I can't even properly utilize the strength I have

I agree, I'd much rather have a "runners body", than to be some stubby wanna be brawler who has shitty reach to begin with, so I can't even properly utilize the strength I have

Never skip leg day! it makes your core stronger