Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel gymcels post today's workout

What's you favourite area to workout?

• Legs

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Back

• Shoulders

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chest

• Arms

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Core/abs

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Trap bar deficit DL
barbell overhead press
barbell upright rows
stiff-arm pulldown
lateral pulldown (Behind neck)
dumbbell raises-rear and lateral

then did my first ever neck workout- neck curls, reverse neck curls, lateral neck curls. No foids around atleast although some pakicels may of been looking at me quizzically

Back and arms are my favorite.
I hate legs.

I have never went to the gym in my life. All those words look like gibberish to me tbh.

My current workout plan is this:

Saturday: Biceps, chest
Sunday: Core, Abdominal
Monday: Triceps, shoulder
Tuesday: Abdominal, legs
Wednesday: Biceps, chest
Thursday: Triceps, shoulder
Friday: -

Back and arms are my favorite.
I hate legs.
I like back too
squatting is a bitch ( I do it though)
My current workout plan is this:

Saturday: Biceps, chest
Sunday: Core, Abdominal
Monday: Triceps, shoulder
Tuesday: Abdominal, legs
Wednesday: Biceps, chest
Thursday: Triceps, shoulder
Friday: -
nice split, I like how you do core and abs together because they are actually connected aren't they

i did a two minute plack cus i was bored ngl

mustn't of been very tight if you could hold it for 2 mins? did you engage your core buddy boyo?
idk what any of that means, i don't gymcel, i just woke up and thought "imma do a plank"

Nah, maybe ran a little but thats it.

I like back too
squatting is a bitch ( I do it though)

nice split, I like how you do core and abs together because they are actually connected aren't they
I just try to implement some exercises I see from Youtube on the mat and work with abdominal press. Also, I run a lot on the Treadmill everytime I'm at the Gym to burn fat. That's it.

I'm doing biceps, triceps and forearms today
Lifts me

that's probably what I meant, have you added much size to your forearms? ever fucked with a grip trainer?
Yes bro my forearms have gotten bigger but not a lot because I'm a framecel
No bro I've never tried anything with a grip trainer

Pull ups 30
Bench press 6•8
Dips to failure 4 sets
Incline press 4•12
Dumbbell curls 3•8
Rope pull downs 4•10
Hammer curls 2•15
Skull crushers 2•15

I love work my chest and traps

Chest day, I went in and repped out 225 on the incline

185 for 2 ohp but only 435 deadlift
Fuck man, OHP is hard to build up. But no doubt about it if you get it to a 225 for 1 you will be a beast.

I am trying to hit that 500 dead, hopefully this year or slightly into the next year if I stop to LDAR and take it serious.

Fuck man, OHP is hard to build up. But no doubt about it if you get it to a 225 for 1 you will be a beast.

I am trying to hit that 500 dead, hopefully this year or slightly into the next year if I stop to LDAR and take it serious.
I hadn't gone to the gym in 2 weeks because I was so tired and was ldar smoking weed in my room so much, I finally got the motivation to go back though, I was thinking of roid maxxing but I'm scared to do it :feelskek:

I hadn't gone to the gym in 2 weeks because I was so tired and was ldar smoking weed in my room so much, I finally got the motivation to go back though, I was thinking of roid maxxing but I'm scared to do it :feelskek:
Yea dude, i am ldar 24/7 this moment and it feels good. I need to find the motivaiton too, i want to hit PR every time i go.

Roid maxxing is very risky buddy boyo

Yea dude, i am ldar 24/7 this moment and it feels good. I need to find the motivaiton too, i want to hit PR every time i go.

Roid maxxing is very risky buddy boyo
I know but I've been training naturally for the past 5 years and my results have almost stopped

I know but I've been training naturally for the past 5 years and my results have almost stopped
Damn, nice. To be honest if you want to get into them just make sure you are serious and have a plan.

Damn, nice. To be honest if you want to get into them just make sure you are serious and have a plan.
I know bro thanks, I probably won't do them anytime soon though

Pull ups 30
Bench press 6•8
Dips to failure 4 sets
Incline press 4•12
Dumbbell curls 3•8
Rope pull downs 4•10
Hammer curls 2•15
Skull crushers 2•15
solid routine
I love work my chest and traps
high t tbh
lazy cunt jk
Chest day, I went in and repped out 225 on the incline
dayum
I am trying to hit that 500 dead,
serious numbers, you must have a pretty decent physique?

Triceps, chest and back. I'm a pushupscel. Sometimes i also torture myself with some chin ups. I wont pay for a gym card, fuck that.