Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gymcels of .is, what results have you gotten.

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★
JFL, here is your gymcelling, bro:
TOSS
Tosseraldo

I started off underweight. I worked out for years and am not underweight but I'm still skinny and look like shit. I am pretty strong for my size though.

I started off underweight. I worked out for years and am not underweight but I'm still skinny and look like shit. I am pretty strong for my size though.
Incel trait-strong for your size

I did it for 2 years. Didn't get any result initially, my weight remained 50kg. Took creatine+protein supplements and got good results.

I was able to get 10 kg after 2-3 months. Highest was 63 kg, I am still underweight and not in healthy bmi btw.

I stopped taking any supplements for sometime and immediately saw decrease in weight, strength and energy levels. I took them again. But now I couldn't get past 60kg.

I ate more but suffered from acidity related problems and got vomitts and diarrhea.

I saw teenagers frame mogging me in gym. Some dudes who joined way later than me where doing better than me and they weren't even taking any supplements.

Then I just stopped. Lost all my gained weight in just 40-50 days. Years of hard work gone just like that.

No attention from women even when I was at my "peak". I suffer from joint and muscle pain all over instead