Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels - how long does it take to build a respectable physique?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
If you start skinnyfat and no muscle?
Will a year be enough to mog most normies and for my body to not be a failo anymore? Just neutral?

Less than a year.

Depends on genetics and your workout regimen, also age

Really depends on you commitment, diet and genetics. If you just want to leanmaxx and have an aesthetically good looking body (though not to gain a lot of of pure muscle mass and mog lanklets) about a half a year of frequent exercise (even without a barbell, dumbells are enough) you can look descent. If it took longer, most fags and prettyboys would not be able to reach that cause they're usually lazy and soft. However, If you want to become a mountain of muscles, that's a more uncertain and hard goal, may take a few years at least to become a mogger.

Can we ban this fakecel already? The joke got stale

You cant gymcel for 6 months and then give up.Either you commit to it or your 2 months plan will take tge whole years:feelsokman:

few months, keto down to 12% then test deca dbol and eat everything in sight, you'll be jacked once you finish the cycle and end up sub 20% then just cut calories and stay on test forever

What about this thread implies i'm a fakecel?
oh its just a tiny bit of puzzle combined with your previous posts and threads.

RedBull said:

Facially I am good looking enough to get approached and complimented when I go out (i'm mostly mentalcel) but I get no respect from men. And women that do know me treat me like an autistic chihuahua.
Go to looksmax and sign up for some counseling or group therapy moron.

Last edited:
Mods, please ban this bragging fakecel.

few months, keto down to 12% then test deca dbol and eat everything in sight, you'll be jacked once you finish the cycle and end up sub 20% then just cut calories and stay on test forever
No, keto is fkin retarded. He should increase his calories by 50 each week with enough protein to gain muscle and enough carbs to have the energy to work out. Keto is cucked for bodybuilders.

“6'3”

Ok bud
JFL, didn't see the pic before replying. Actually sends a 1.6 waist to shoulder ratio guy and tells that he sits in a chair for 2 years.Mods pls ban this clown
:lul::lul::lul:

I can't reply to people for some reason. Is 1.6 good? I don't even know what that means.

@Copexodius Maximus is the ratio 1.6 or am I being trolled? idk.

I can't reply to people for some reason. Is 1.6 good? I don't even know what that means.

@Copexodius Maximus is the ratio 1.6 or am I being trolled? idk.
You want wide shoulders compared to waist as a male.

@Copexodius Maximus

How far are mine from the ideal as an untrained man? I'm 176lbs, 6'0 and no muscle so I have a lot of unneccesary fat.

¨I´m 6 foot 3 btw guys:soy:. It´s so hard to find clothes and fit on airplanes :soy::soy: And no I DON´T play basketball!¨
Listen faggot, unless you´re severely deformed, instead of larping and wasting time on this forum you should looksmax and find some 30 yo 4 or 5/10 hole without kids and breed her. If you're european that's easy as fuck and is a common practice.
And no, being a mentacel is not being a trucel, if you're afraid to socialize with girls and boys (whom you mostly heightmog) it's on you, not the soyciety. :feelsclown:
How far are mine from the ideal as an untrained man? I'm 176lbs, 6'0 and no muscle so I have a lot of unneccesary fat.
Do you really think you're being funny? The guy on the picture has well-defined pectoral muscles, broad shoulders, trained toned arms and a relatively low (maby 15%) body fat so the abs have some shape. If you really look like that normally, you don't need to work out.
Anyway, enjoy your ban fellow greycel :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
View attachment 484023

20 years old - do I have a chance? Keep in mind I basically haven't left my chair in 2 years.
Depends on what your goal is. It won't make you Chad, that is decided by your face and height.

My recommendation is to start a new workout regimen and set your goals for your physique after 3-4 months.

That way you can choose something realistic.

No, keto is fkin retarded. He should increase his calories by 50 each week with enough protein to gain muscle and enough carbs to have the energy to work out. Keto is cucked for bodybuilders.
i mean just to get the fat % down before starting, not that he ought to stay on it for long/ever, futile to bulk from already too high bodyfat

¨I´m 6 foot 3 btw guys:soy:. It´s so hard to find clothes and fit on airplanes :soy::soy: And no I DON´T play basketball!¨
Listen faggot, unless you´re severely deformed, instead of larping and wasting time on this forum you should looksmax and find some 30 yo 4 or 5/10 hole without kids and breed her. If you're european that's easy as fuck and is a common practice.
And no, being a mentacel is not being a trucel, if you're afraid to socialize with girls and boys (whom you mostly heightmog) it's on you, not the soyciety. :feelsclown:

Do you really think you're being funny? The guy on the picture has well-defined pectoral muscles, broad shoulders, trained toned arms and a relatively low (maby 15%) body fat so the abs have some shape. If you really look like that normally, you don't need to work out.
Anyway, enjoy your ban fellow greycel :feelsseriously:
I'm too ugly for women, that's the reason I am on this forum.

@TINMAN

My body along with severe social retardation is my only failo. I think that by working out I will kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

@James Brown I can make noob gains while on a deficit if I have no muscle right?

@gilescorey i'm not sure if you're trolling but I definitely do not have defined pecs. It's soft skin. It's basically tits. But i'm working on it.

Depends on who your asking.

Normies will think the build is impressive after 6-12 months. But to have an actually impressive body will take 3-4+ years.

8 to 12 months to make a decent physique

but for a REALLY good physique you need at least 4 years with lots of commitment and consistency .

commitment and consistency is what you need the most
Can we ban this fakecel already? The joke got stale
Fr the mods have become so sloppy these days

Last edited:
I'm just way too skinny I think and I can't gain weight so will never have chad body :fuk:

Depends on genetics and your workout regimen, also age
Fasting, eating healthy foods, taking vitamins, and getting enough sleep are important too.

Fasting, eating healthy foods, taking vitamins, and getting enough sleep are important too.
True, I forgot to mention diet because I considered it a given, but you should manage your diet even more than your workout schedule

:feelsUnreal: I've worked out for like 3 years and you mog me you're not as lean though but for someone who sits in a chair all day :chad:
You're being harsh on yourself. I'm a skeleton covered with fat.

8 to 12 months to make a decent physique

but for a REALLY good physique you need at least 4 years with lots of commitment and consistency .

commitment and consistency is what you need the most

Fr the mods have become so sloppy these days
so is 12 months enough to make normans fear me? I care more about size than aesthetics but also don't want to bloat face.

Also why is everyone calling me a fakecel? What would I get banned for?

@Therapywasaaste You're being harsh on yourself. I'm a skeleton covered with fat.

@Arabcel9
so is 12 months enough to make normans fear me? I care more about size than aesthetics but also don't want to bloat face.

Also why is everyone calling me a fakecel? What would I get banned for?

Judging by your pics youre not skinny fat just have wider hips, you shouldn't lose weight. Your chest seem underdeveloped so focus more on bench-press.

Judging by your pics youre not skinny fat just have wider hips, you shouldn't lose weight. Your chest seem underdeveloped so focus more on bench-press.

Do my shoulders even it out?
I think my chest is always going to be subhuman. I don't really feel it when i'm benching and i'm positive i'm doing everything correctly.

Do my shoulders even it out?
I think my chest is always going to be subhuman. I don't really feel it when i'm benching and i'm positive i'm doing everything correctly.
your shoulders, traps, arms and upper chest are good, you see how there is this thing, its because your u[per chest and shoulder are more developed than lower chest

How do you bench? on the floor or on real bench? you need to do do full motion and dont rush, try to push your shoulders back while benching. Shoulder press and incline press are not good for lower chest, lay down flat and hold the hands lower, closer to belly than shoulders.

your shoulders, traps, arms and upper chest are good, you see how there is this thing, its because your u[per chest and shoulder are more developed than lower chest
OHHH. Lol, I was wondering why I had vaginas in my armpits. I thought it was just fat.

For chest I do flat bench press, incline bench press, close grip bench press (flat).
Then I do this machine:
Chest1

And then this one:
Chest2

That's basically what I do for chest. 4 sets, 10 - 12 reps. Anything more you think I should be doing. I always do chest with either shoulders or triceps.

OHHH. Lol, I was wondering why I had vaginas in my armpits. I thought it was just fat.

For chest I do flat bench press, incline bench press, close grip bench press (flat).
Then I do this machine: View attachment 484088

And then this one: View attachment 484089

That's basically what I do for chest. 4 sets, 10 - 12 reps. Anything more you think I should be doing. I always do chest with either shoulders or triceps.
Im not a pro, regular dumbell bench press does it for me, look for videos on youtube specifically for activating chest, athlean x and scott herman give good in detail tips and tutorials.

Im not a pro, regular dumbell bench press does it for me, look for videos on youtube specifically for activating chest, athlean x and scott herman give good in detail tips and tutorials.
I use dumbbells too. I heard they're better for beginners.

I use dumbbells too. I heard they're better for beginners.
Barbell is easier, i can bench 20kg more with barbell but i dont own one and dumbbells are more versatile for home exercise.

why are you here asking us stupid questions better answered by Chad

why are you here asking us stupid questions better answered by Chad
cool let me just find a Chad to ask.
Chads aren't the only ones who are jacked. I'm sure some here are too.

@Copexodius Maximus

Doesn’t matter, most people can build a good physique if they are all dialled in on everything in a year.

Will I strike fear into the hearts of normals in a year?
No, but you will make gainz.
Mass monster will take longer lul

Less than a year, seriously. I've done this myself and I keep going, I feel better about myself now that I am stronger and can see my muscles grow. Don't make excuses and keep going. Will it attract women? I have no idea. People however started commenting that I got wider.
I think it's worth gymmaxxing just for the prospect of being able to defend yourself (non-lethally) against people. It's easy to bully a skinnyfat manlet, but a roided beast they will mind their words.

5-10+ years unless roids :feelsmage: