Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcels, how long does it normally take to build muscle at gym?

incelerated

incelerated

twisted genes
★★★★★
I never got any results from gym but I never went for more than two months, then got discouraged due to zero results.

How long does it take for you to see a noticeable difference? I mean like even the slightest difference when you flex your biceps I'm not talking about the time it takes to get buffed up. And please talk from experience.

I might've found the perfect thing for you
Medizinische konzept medizinische eine medizinische durchstechflasche lesen trenbolon und eine

I might've found the perfect thing for you
View attachment 1218108
I might actually consider that if I don't get any results this time around.
I have already injured my neck and shoulder due to doing physical activity with no muscle. If it gets better by physical therapy I can do workouts again. This time I'll take whey protein on top of higher protein diet to see if there will be a difference.

If not I might take more drastic measures.

Mogs me for even considering going to the gym

All depends on genetics. If you've got athlete tier genes you'll get buff from calisthenics alone. If you're average you're just wasting your time as a natty because it'll take about half a decade to just look like you lift and another half decade to look big. If you're a curry, you're fucked even with steroids. If you're a manlet, well, there's no point in going to the gym because you'll just look silly anyways just LDAR.

All depends on genetics. If you've got athlete tier genes you'll get buff from calisthenics alone. If you're average you're just wasting your time as a natty because it'll take about half a decade to just look like you lift and another half decade to look big. If you're a curry, you're fucked even with steroids. If you're a manlet, well, there's no point in going to the gym because you'll just look silly anyways just LDAR.
I am framelet with absolute garbage genes. I'm mainly interested in building muscle mass because all my disks and tendons are under pressure because I have low muscle mass and I have pain everywhere.

I am framelet with absolute garbage genes. I'm mainly interested in building muscle mass because all my disks and tendons are under pressure because I have low muscle mass and I have pain everywhere.
If I could get rid of my belly fat and get some muscle in my biceps to flex that'd be enough for me. Nothing fancy.

If you're average you're just wasting your time as a natty because it'll take about half a decade to just look like you lift
Every single site I go to says a few weeks to 3-4 months you'll see noticeable difference.

I never got any results from gym but I never went for more than two months, then got discouraged due to zero results.

How long does it take for you to see a noticeable difference? I mean like even the slightest difference when you flex your biceps I'm not talking about the time it takes to get buffed up. And please talk from experience.
With consistency, creatine, pre-work out and working till failure, proper sleep and drinking lots of water, it took me 8 months to get noticable gains. The hardest part is consistency

With consistency, creatine, pre-work out and working till failure, proper sleep and drinking lots of water, it took me 8 months to get noticable gains. The hardest part is consistency
So the 2-month bullshit I read on every website is Jewish bullshit as always huh?

And I didn't even take supplements when I hit the gym. It seems impossible to gain anything without supplements.

So the 2-month bullshit I read on every website is Jewish bullshit as always huh?

And I didn't even take supplements when I hit the gym. It seems impossible to gain anything without supplements.
Yeah 2 months is definitely bullshit, you might get better muscle visibility because your muscles are getting engaged but you will not look like ronnie Coleman in 2 months. If you have acne prone skin I highly recommend you don't use creative just double your water intake and take vitamin E and vitamin D3 instead. I used to take creatine and I had a terrible breakout and my dermatologist told me to stop using it and my skin is back clear again. But if you can take it definitely use it.

Yeah 2 months is definitely bullshit, you might get better muscle visibility because your muscles are getting engaged but you will not look like ronnie Coleman in 2 months. If you have acne prone skin I highly recommend you don't use creative just double your water intake and take vitamin E and vitamin D3 instead. I used to take creatine and I had a terrible breakout and my dermatologist told me to stop using it and my skin is back clear again. But if you can take it definitely use it.
Thanks for the advice buddy boyo

What workouts are you doing?

do one set to failure each exercise once a week

tonkgat ali , vitamin d , zinc , good fats eat more , classic lifts , squats , bench press , rows , deadlifts , overhead press that's it you'll see gains.

It can take Weeks or month build to muscle and of course genetics

In my case because I have shitty genetics, I grew a little muscle after 3 months then I plateaued after that.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Chad/Nigger does 10 pushups a day and can get a better physique than my 1 year of training.

In my case because I have shitty genetics, I grew a little muscle after 3 months then I plateaued after that.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Chad/Nigger does 10 pushups a day and can get a better physique than my 1 year of training.
You should be able to cheat then, just a couple of test only cycles could change everything.