Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcels, how long did it take you to build a semi-decent physique?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Is 6 months enough to look like a man shirtless? I need to stop looking like gay rapemeat by August as it's a big part of my ascension plan.
I look at my skinny incel arms and titties and I feel like roping. I also have pretty shitty equipment at home and idk when gyms will reopen where I live :feelsrope: and I don't have much money atm.

3 months but i ate so much and worked so hard to the point that my ulna and radius started to ache

Gym is kinda cope tbh, life is all about genetics, few rare exceptions. If you're lean, then your body isn't the problem, it's your race, your face, your height, etc - the trifecta.

3 months but i ate so much and worked so hard to the point that my ulna and radius started to ache

Gym is kinda cope tbh, life is all about genetics, few rare exceptions. If you're lean, then your body isn't the problem, it's your race, your face, your height, etc - the trifecta.

I'm naturally a skinny twink. If I put my all into it, could I have at least decent sized arms and chest in 6 months? I'm around 2 weeks in right now but my equipment is pretty shit. Soon it'll probably be too light for me and gyms are fucking closed and I don't want to waste money on a home gym because I want to go to a normal gym as soon as it reopens.

155 - 160lbs @ 6'0 btw

View: https://imgur.com/a/mbRORzA

Dude you've asked this question already lol.
Do you live in an apartment or in a house? Buy gymnastics rings and hang them somewhere. 6 months is plenty if you are thin atm and your goal is muscle you also said that your mom makes decent food. You are making excuses to go to the gym lol. Workout at home.
Also if you arefat losing fat is much harder imo.

tbh, even just 1-3 months can change the way you look since water will be retained and your muscles will hold onto glycogen

you look better than me before I began lifting, so I think if you take this seriously and eat at least 3k cals, you’ll see good change in 3 months.

Dude you've asked this question already lol.
Do you live in an apartment or in a house? Buy gymnastics rings and hang them somewhere. 6 months is plenty if you are thin atm and your goal is muscle you also said that your mom makes decent food. You are making excuses to go to the gym lol. Workout at home.
Also if you arefat losing fat is much harder imo.
I eat 4 eggs, 2 chicken breasts, a protein shake, whatever my mom makes for dinner and other junk food shit everyday. Is that enough? The equipment I have is shit and gyms are closed. That's the problem.

If I put my all into it, could I have at least decent sized arms and chest in 6 months?
Cope, you need to train your posterior chain. It's the most effective way to grow, burn calories. Also bitches love thick necks and trapezius muscles and big asses (nohomo).

Cope, you need to train your posterior chain. It's the most effective way to grow, burn calories. Also bitches love thick necks and trapezius muscles and big asses (nohomo).
I already assmog most femoids. I store fat like a high E Stacy.

I'm naturally a skinny twink. If I put my all into it, could I have at least decent sized arms and chest in 6 months?
well tbh i m only genetically good in chest . my arms , especially my forearms are skinny , in 3 months , i worked out 6 days a week did compound exercices and dropsets and ate around 3000 calories a day
and ended up with decent body to look like a man but as i said , i over worked to the point that my bones statrted to hurt

tbh, even just 1-3 months can change the way you look since water will be retained and your muscles will hold onto glycogen

you look better than me before I began lifting, so I think if you take this seriously and eat at least 3k cals, you’ll see good change in 3 months.
How long have you been gymcelling? I need to start counting my calories tbh.

well tbh i m only genetically good in chest . my arms , especially my forearms are skinny , in 3 months , i worked out 6 days a week did compound exercices and dropsets and ate around 3000 calories a day
and ended up with decent body to look like a man but as i said , i over worked to the point that my bones statrted to hurt
Is there anything about me that's genetically good from the picture I posted? I already know my chest is subhuman so i'm not even gonna post but could I get good arms?

is there anything about me that's genetically good from the picture I posted? I already know my chest is subhuman so i'm not even gonna post but could I get good arms?
you literally looked like how i started (idk your chest) same frame and everything , but i was a lot skinnier especially in the arms
forearm mog me to oblivion

you literally looked like how i started (idk your chest) same frame and everything , but i was a lot skinnier especially in the arms
forearm mog me to oblivion
How long have you been gymcelling now? How many hours a day would you do it?

Yeah, they need that big ass for when they get to pegging.

How long have you been gymcelling now? How many hours a day would you do it?
stopped for a year :feelsgah::feelsgah:
but if u add all days together that'd be 1 year
most weight i got to was 74 kg and then when i stopped my weight rappidly declined to 69 kg

How about running 5-6 days per week and add sprints 2x per week? Sprinters are usually jacked and can maintain high calorie diet without getting fat. How are you legs?

If gyms are closed you should consider running.

How about running 5-6 days per week and add sprints 2x per week? Sprinters are usually jacked and can maintain high calorie diet without getting fat. How are you legs?

If gyms are closed you should consider running.
Wouldn't that just make me skinnier? I thought running was supposed to burn off muscle, which is why you shouldn't do cardio too often.

I’m the same case as you, you think it’s worth going to the gym to improve your healthy? I mean, my BMI is lower than the average in some African countries, I reallly need to get fatter

Wear some lifts you’re already a “tallcel” so you mog actual incels.

I’m the same case as you, you think it’s worth going to the gym to improve your healthy? I mean, my BMI is lower than the average in some African countries, I reallly need to get fatter
i only store fat on my face and stomach and bum , it was honestly worth it , i got more enrgetic and i gained mass and strength , didn't attract women thought :(

Yeah, they need that big ass for when they get to pegging.
People with big asses look more athletic and girls know skinny guys (like OP) with big muscular assses = good fuck. Jokes aside it is really important muscle to improve your posture and to not look like shit in jeans, sweatpants etc. pancake ass is disgusting. Foids usually cope with their asses they usually don't have any muscle. When fat people lose fat, their ass deflates which equals pancake ass = :feelspuke:.

Wear some lifts you’re already a “tallcel” so you mog actual incels.
I'm not lol. Actual tall begins at 6'3/6'4. I'm just a little above average, not even noticeably so. A jacked 5'9 mogs me into outer space.

People with big asses look more athletic and girls know skinny guys (like OP) with big muscular assses = good fuck. Jokes aside it is really important muscle to improve your posture and to not look like shit in jeans, sweatpants etc. pancake ass is disgusting. Foids usually cope with their asses they usually don't have any muscle. When fat people lose fat, their ass deflates which equals pancake ass = :feelspuke:.
The bottom part of my body looks like it belongs to a foid. I have a THICC ass and wide hips. I'm pretty sure it actually makes me walk weird. I probably won't have to do leg day for at least 2 years because it will take ages for my upper body to make my lower body look small.

i only store fat on my face and stomach and bum , it was honestly worth it , i got more enrgetic and i gained mass and strength , didn't attract women thought :(
I mean, I know gym is not going to attract women, I’m just thinking about doing it, because of health factors.

Only hope for us to attract women is via surgery

Wouldn't that just make me skinnier? I thought running was supposed to burn off muscle, which is why you shouldn't do cardio too often.
My workout is. 7-10 minutes of warmup. Kettlebell training it's cardio based but since i train in high intensity only 30 mins with 0-30 second rest it works for me and i've built decent amount of muscle, and my cardio got really good, which is required for a good fuck (i can't fuck).

3 months. They were newbie gains
Use this to figure out how much calories you need to eat in a caloric surplus
https://tdeecalculator.net/

Also, focus when working out, research videos on the mind to muscle connection on YouTube

I mean, I know gym is not going to attract women, I’m just thinking about doing it, because of health factors.

Only hope for us to attract women is via surgery
go for it , you'll get more energetic and u'll get more comfortable with yourself .it's fun , and if u get a gym body ,like your brother or a class mate that'd be better to keep each other motivated
but inb4 you'll get horny so often , esp after leg days

Pancake ass is asian ass, black ppl can smother you to death with theirs.

Jfl you are pretty much taller than any of the guys here. You also have good hands and wrists.
Even on an incel website, the average heght is around 6'0 whenever there's a poll. It's barely good enough IRL.

Lmao @Idlevillagercel was right about you faggot
Was he? Where did he say that i'm a skinny twink who's slightly above average height? From what I remember he called me a Chad. The picture I posted definitely doesn't have a Chad in it.
3 months. They were newbie gains
Use this to figure out how much calories you need to eat in a caloric surplus
https://tdeecalculator.net/

Also, focus when working out, research videos on the mind to muscle connection on YouTube
Thanks bro

Even on an incel website, the average heght is around 6'0 whenever there's a poll. It's barely good enough IRL.
Whatever you say mogger, I’m 5’4 and I have to live with this shitty height. You at least get to be in the 6’0 range. Know your differences. I’d kill to at least be your height

6 months should be enough if you have a good diet.

Two words, genetically modified.

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b

I've started very late, after 25, and it took a couple of years to reach my peak... which was not very much. It was nice, though, i was very "fit" (even if i didn't manage to develop abs).

It's all about genetics, so if you're gifted i guess you can put up a good looking physique in way less time.

Two years and nothing changed. After that I gave up on my appearance it's unsalvageable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back