Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcels GTFIH I need some advice

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
As a former gymcel I just miss it and wanna do it again.

Need some tips on routines I can do from home with only a pullup bar as equipment.

Plz and thanks

Last edited:
Just pullups? I'm not a chimp I need more than arm and chest/back strength
Well wanting to gymcel with only a pullup bar isn't going to leave you many options. You also have push ups, squats, running, and ab exercises like crunches and leg lifts.

doing only pullups and curlups are probably all you need to b dimorphic enough to slayyyyy

Well wanting to gymcel with only a pullup bar isn't going to leave you many options. You also have push ups, squats, running, and ab exercises like crunches and leg lifts.
Fair enough.

I'm not sure where to start
doing only pullups and curlups are probably all you need to b dimorphic enough to slayyyyy
Probably situps too. I wanna remove my beer gut

dick-ups
Dicmaxxing

Fair enough.

I'm not sure where to start

Probably situps too. I wanna remove my beer gut
well since we know that you're going to have to reply on calisthenics, there is a specific rountine to it. If you can only do a few pull ups, like around the 10 mark, here is what you do

about 5 pull ups. Rest for 5 minutes and do it again, 2nd set. Do 5 sets of these. If you manage 5 reps for every set then increase it to 6. Be sure to not go to failure with every set or you'll do the next ones horribly, only go all the way for your last one. This is for building strength. If you can only do 2 pull ups per set, then start with that, of course.

Once you are at the point where you can do a max of over 20 pull ups, just do them to failure for every set. Rest only 1-2 minutes. Do at least 3 sets. This is for increasing muscular endurance.

For the other exercises I assume you can just jump straight to muscular endurance route.

well since we know that you're going to have to reply on calisthenics, there is a specific rountine to it. If you can only do a few pull ups, like around the 10 mark, here is what you do

about 5 pull ups. Rest for 5 minutes and do it again, 2nd set. Do 5 sets of these. If you manage 5 reps for every set then increase it to 6. Be sure to not go to failure with every set or you'll do the next ones horribly, only go all the way for your last one. This is for building strength. If you can only do 2 pull ups per set, then start with that, of course.

Once you are at the point where you can do a max of over 20 pull ups, just do them to failure for every set. Rest only 1-2 minutes. Do at least 3 sets. This is for increasing muscular endurance.

For the other exercises I assume you can just jump straight to muscular endurance route.
Thank you!

anthony bourdain suicide photo? tbh
I heard it was some secret ritual that U.S president-elects have to go through to get into office. I believe this of Bill Clinton.
Can't remember who told me this, I think it was someone on this forum.

I heard it was some secret ritual that U.S president-elects have to go through to get into office. I believe this of Bill Clinton.
Can't remember who told me this, I think it was someone on this forum.
@chudur-budur

tbh

That is really all you need. Pull ups. a lot. And do squats for legs and some cardio. Ur good