Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymcels do you take creatine?

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
★★
Heard it accelerates balding. If you do take creatine what is your NW status and age?

No. Creatine is shit.

Gymcelling is cope

Creatine is incel food

I did for like 5 year. Stopped 2 years ago. Have noticed any difference.

Jfl at taking supplements that don't remove your natty status

yes i take it but i have no motivation to be gymcell

I take it because of all the studies that say it helps but honestly I don't know if I can feel a difference with it or not.

No norwooding.

No I don't tbh

Yes, been using it on bulks for the 8 years I have been gymcelling. I am NW1 or 2 I would say at 24 but that is likely due to my genes being shit and nothing at all to do with any of the supplements I take.

Making gains in the gym is the one thing I have to look forward to in life so it is a pretty great cope and creatine is useful to gain mass when you are on a bulk.

Only supplements worth taking are roids

No. And I strongly recommend not to take any supplements. Not even protein shakes. A guy I know took protein shakes and creatine for 6 months and this summer he got severe liver problems. He wasn't allowed to do any effort for the entire summer. Seriously dont take any supplements