Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gymcels, do you get mogged often in the gym?

MulattoDisgrace

MulattoDisgrace

The worst of blacks and whites in just one person.
★★★★
I've been going to the gym for 4 years. I always enjoyed it, despite the foids and Chads. But lately I noticed most normie guys there mogs me hard, even when they are less muscular than me, they are at least taller. I'm starting to feel like a child there. Even some elementary school boys there are getting stronger than me and in some time they will be taller too. Do you guys ever felt something like this?

Body-wise I only get mogged by some dudes who are hardcore and do roids.
Face-wise even the homeless drug addict who sleep in front of the gym mogs me.

yes, which is why i plan on just buying gym equipment so i can gymmaxx and stay home

Not a gymcel but the few times I stepped in a gym I was mogged brutally

if you're only mogged in the gym It's probably not over for you
I'm mogged anywhere, but at least a lot of normies here in Brazil are ugly as fuck and just cope with it, so I stay at least near the average in the street. But in the gym people look way taller and better than me.

Body-wise I only get mogged by some dudes who are hardcore and do roids.
Face-wise even the homeless drug addict who sleep in front of the gym mogs me.
Mogs me, I get muscle mogged as well

yes, which is why i plan on just buying gym equipment so i can gymmaxx and stay home
I'm thinkink about it too. I may not get the same results with less equipment, but it's better than getting mogged everyday by school boys.

Yup. Facewise, heightwise, and strengthwise. Fucking brutal.

All the time

In fact yesterday i saw a chad slap a girls ass and playfully choke her while she giggled (she has a bf by the way, but theyre prob fucking); meanwhile if i stare too much ill get banned

I get mogged by pretty much everyone to the point where I don't even care much anymore unless I get a harsh reminder. :whitepill: At the gym I'm too focused on lifting properly and there aren't any roasties who go there only to advertise themselves so I'm cool with it. The guys are friendly, too.

However, on my way there I have to be around people (I don't drive), which I hate, so I'd love to set up a home gym as soon as I can.

Last edited: