Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymcelling won’t save you if you’re truecel.

• Thread starter NorthAfricanIncel
  • Start date
NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Was sweating my ass off doing pullups in the small gym down my appartment when a random foid opened the door (it all just happenned this morning). I was by myself as it was early in the morning and worked out close to the entrance. As soon as she opened the door and saw my sweating ethnic ass her face changed expressions and she began to step back for a sec as if it was instinctive, then pretended I wasn’t here and continued walking forward to the opposite corner of the room. Depression kicked in mid set, felt I lost all strength in my arms and couldn’t do another rep. :feelsokman:

There are things that the gym or even plastic surgery cannot fix

Was sweating my ass off doing pullups in the small gym down my appartment when a random foid opened the door (it all just happenned this morning). I was by myself as it was early in the morning and worked out close to the entrance. As soon as she opened the door and saw my sweating ethnic ass her face changed expressions and she began to step back for a sec as if it was instinctive, then pretended I wasn’t here and continued walking forward to the opposite corner of the room. Depression kicked in mid set, felt I lost all strength in my arms and couldn’t do another rep. :feelsokman:
Brutal racepill.

It never began.