Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Gymcelling Progress (Gymcellers GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17997
  • Start date
Deleted member 17997

Deleted member 17997

KHHV
-
About a month ago I made a thread saying I would start gymcelling. I started at a weight of 122 lbs or 55.3 kg for based metricels at 5'11(180 cm). After a month I was at 129 lbs or 58.5kg. And now I'm at 131 lbs (about 1.25 months). I estimate about 4 pounds to be water weight since I am taking 5 g creatine a day. I also am aiming for 400 caloric surplus each day.

Is this a Normal amount of weight gain or am I just getting fat now that I'm forcing myself to eat more? Any thoughts and tips are welcome.

H
About a month ago I made a thread saying I would start gymcelling. I started at a weight of 122 lbs or 55.3 kg for based metricels at 5'11(180 cm). After a month I was at 129 lbs or 58.5kg. And now I'm at 131 lbs (about 1.25 months). I estimate about 4 pounds to be water weight since I am taking 5 g creatine a day. I also am aiming for 400 caloric surplus each day.

Is this a Normal amount of weight gain or am I just getting fat now that I'm forcing myself to eat more? Any thoughts and tips are welcome.
HOw can u gymcel in a lockdown??

you should lose some weight.

Have you seen the price of new homegym equipment whether pro-gear or even retail?

£199 for a single pair of 20kg dumbells.

Prices are now sky-high due to demand, no sale or Black Friday discounts available. Most shit is sold out too.

Its hard to say anything abouz weight gain or loss in such a short time. Taking a shit or drinking nothing all day could make up a bih amount of your loss for example. Same with eating a lot and being full

Yet it is always better to eat more since a bit of fat with muscle always looks better and you gain way mor muscles with overeating (bulking). Keep going, train hard and eat hard. You can cut down and get defined pretty fast once you have the muscles.

t. Gymcel for 2,5 years now

Have you seen the price of new homegym equipment whether pro-gear or even retail?

£199 for a single pair of 20kg dumbells.

Prices are now sky-high due to demand, no sale or Black Friday discounts available. Most shit is sold out too.
Good thing I've already had a high quality home gym since June 2019 lol (started building on November 2017)

Good thing I've already had a high quality home gym since June 2019 lol (started building on November 2017)

Based.

Do you have it in your parent's garage or do you live on the ground floor?

Is this a Normal amount of weight gain or am I just getting fat now

If you have to ask, then it's definitely just fat.

Just look at yourself honestly in the mirror. You will know if you're fat or ripped.

If you have to ask, then it's definitely just fat.

Just look at yourself honestly in the mirror. You will know if you're fat or ripped.
It took like a month to start seeing some muscle improvements before that I looked the same although I have gotten stronger. I'm just surprised because from what ive gathered researching 9 pounds is extreme for a month but I have not been eating enough calories to gain 9 pounds of fat. Im not sure if it has to do because I was severely underweight before hand and the change in caloric intake shocked my body
its a joke bro. unless you wanna audition for a holocaust movie
Sorry I'm too autistic for sarcasm

What is your bodyfat percentage ?
If it's below 8% than you need to bulk up a little bit, if you're above 12% you need a little cut. The sweet spot is between 8-12% for best facial asthetics. Don't bulk up because you are a newbie and newbie gains are a thing.
You gained about 9lbs in 40 days. It is IMPOSSIBLE to gain that much muscles so most of it is water+fat.

I estimate that 4 lbs is Fat + 4 bs is water + 1 lbs muscle.

You need to find out your body fat level. Than you can decide bulking, just don't bulk like a retard NPC gymceller.

Oh really? Why u think that?
just dont like nonlifters its not that deep

If it's below 8% than you need to bulk up a little bit, if you're above 12% you need a little cut. The sweet spot is between 8-12% for best facial asthetics. Don't bulk up because you are a newbie and newbie gains are a thing.
You gained about 9lbs in 40 days. It is IMPOSSIBLE to gain that much muscles so most of it is water+fat.

You need to find out your body fat level. Than you can decide bulking, just don't bulk like a retard NPC gymceller.
Going below 10% is just idiotic. He's just gonna crash his hormones if he does that.

10% - 15% is the sweet spot imo.

stfu hes cool
My lockdown ended today, bars, clubs, gyms opened today after 6 weeks, what I saw was pure suicide fuel, I will make a separate post because it needs a suicidefuel warning

Never gymcelled

I dont have super defined abs. You can see them but based on other pictures id estimate like 15% give or take.

I dont have super defined abs. You can see them but based on other pictures id estimate like 15% give or take.
You're at a decent base, you should not bulk imo. Stay on maintenance Calories and get your newbie gains.

You are skinnier than me bro wtf