Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gymcelling] Knee pain during squats!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I always get knee pain when I squat do any of you gymcels know what I can do against it. I only get this while squatting but never on othet leg exercises.

How much were you squatting

not too much. Its probably because of false technique or because my body isnt made for squatting.
When I did deadlifts I used to get really bad pain in my hamstring so I had to change to trap bar deadlifts which suck, maybe try front squats for a while

I never did any squats, my legs get tired really fast. Plus I'd rather work on my arms than do squats, since when is a foid gonna be looking at your legs anyways?

When I did deadlifts I used to get really bad pain in my hamstring so I had to change to trap bar deadlifts which suck, maybe try front squats for a while
gonna try it. But its only with squats like I can do deadlifts all day and dont get any pain.
I never did any squats, my legs get tired really fast. Plus I'd rather work on my arms than do squats, since when is a foid gonna be looking at your legs anyways?
Bro having weak legs is bad it looks stupid and makes you weak. Yes working out your legs is hard but its worth it (releases extra hgh and testosterone).
Just look at this tom platz motivation I mean who doesnt want legs like him:

I used to have terrible knee pains because I had huge growth spurts as a teen but I dont think thats related to your problem tbh

jfl man,squatting with weights is mayor cope,you can get your free t boost from bodyweight squats.How tall are you ?

I used to have terrible knee pains because I had huge growth spurts as a teen but I dont think thats related to your problem tbh
Nope. I only get it from doing weighted squats
jfl man,squatting with weights is mayor cope,you can get your free t boost from bodyweight squats.How tall are you ?
I'm 6'0. No you cant build big legs with body weight alone.

I've had this happen to me the pain should pass after a while.I used to regularly squat 220pounds without any issues but one day my pelis got fucked and ever since then every time I try to squat anything above 180 I feel like my leg is gonna snap off.

I've had this happen to me the pain should pass after a while.I used to regularly squat 220pounds without any issues but one day my pelis got fucked and ever since then every time I try to squat anything above 180 I feel like my leg is gonna snap off.
Guess not only our facial genes are trash but also the rest of our body

If its a sharp pain, it could a sign of cartilage injury or tear. You could get an MRI to have it checked. I have a minor cartilage injury on both knees from doing heavy leg presses and my high resolution MRI didn't pick up anything.

Try supplementing 1.5 g of glucosamine daily.

Make sure you stretch your quads a lot! I do quad stretches on the bosu ball and it helps immensely. Typical quad stretch with a bent leg can hurt your ligaments if you stretch too much, but that's not the case with stretching on the bosu ball where you press your knee onto the ball and lock your joint from movement. Then the only thing that's under stretching tension is your quad muscles and not the ligaments in your knees.
Link: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=vINIrhRYlUY
The only modification I made to this stretch is that I put my lower leg up against a wall instead of letting it be on the floor, which produces a more intense quad stretch.

Also spend time stretching your glutes and hams. Strong glutes take pressure away from the knees.
thanks bro

It’s over for hightgymcels

high or low bar squat?

Probably you are doing it wrong.
I had bad posture while squatting and felt pain after i exercise.

Main qimg 0ee8d66f062742cdae9baeb77960dd52

Its also a good idea to do more thighs exercises. It will pump up your muscles around the knee area and diminish preassure on the bones.

Probably you are doing it wrong.
I had bad posture while squatting and felt pain after i exercise.

View attachment 84562

Its also a good idea to do more thighs exercises. It will pump up your muscles around the knee area and diminish preassure on the bones.
I'm doing it like on the left side and still have knee pain

Deload. And slowly increase the frequency. Also dont do leg extensions and check ur form

I love doing Squats and Deadlifts tbh, my favorite exercises

Make sure you're getting your essential omega 3/6 fats and staying away from inflammatory junk food.

I love doing Squats and Deadlifts tbh, my favorite exercises
I prefer bench pressing and deadlifts ovER squats but I still need to do them tbh. Dont want to be ugly and have chicken legs.

Check your form. I used to have the same problem until I fixed my squatting form.

It might be that you are leaning too far forward while doing squats. If your form is perfect you should have all of your weight pressing on the heels of your feet for the entire extension.

Your back should be bent so that your chest/stomach sticks out in front of you, in a C type of shape.

Last edited: