Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling is so difficult

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
The last few times I went I left early and definitely didn't give it my all. I feel burned out. Imagine unloading your balls into a hot young femoid after a gymcelling session. That's what the normies do. But I just leave tired and even more frustrated.
I don't think I can do much more of it until I ascend to get that huge dopamine boost and will to live. I really do feel like i'll be a completely different man if I find a reliable source of pussy.
I need to act.

Have you considered gym at home? You wont be distracted by females and you can feel more confortable in there. You only need some minimum equipment and even without equipment you can do many exercises and improve your body

Have you considered gym at home? You wont be distracted by females and you can feel more confortable in there. You only need some minimum equipment and even without equipment you can do many exercises and improve your body
Yeah. I didn't like it. I feel way more motivated in an actual gym. And I also consider it somewhat of an "event" in my mundane life. Getting to actually go out, be amongst people, the small hope of meeting someone etc.
I want to put myself out there and it's what i've been doing. Gymcelling at home would be counterproductive for me.

Yeah. I didn't like it. I feel way more motivated in an actual gym. And I also consider it somewhat of an "event" in my mundane life. Getting to actually go out, be amongst people, the small hope of meeting someone etc.
I want to put myself out there and it's what i've been doing. Gymcelling at home would be counterproductive for me.
Fair point. When i went gym i never had social interactions so i prefer to do it home. Lifting weights doesnt seem very social, but maybe in your case it's different

do you work to failure on every exercise? doing so too often will lead you to accumulate fatigue that will hamper future workouts. also could be when you last ate or sleep

i cri everitim

do you work to failure on every exercise? doing so too often will lead you to accumulate fatigue that will hamper future workouts. also could be when you last ate or sleep
Yeah, I do. I thought that’s what you’re meant to do?

Yeah it’s brutal. Normies get positive reinforcement that helps them through it. We have nothing and just have to push through it. Which is why I don’t think gym is a prerequisite to getting laid

Yeah it’s brutal. Normies get positive reinforcement that helps them through it. We have nothing and just have to push through it. Which is why I don’t think gym is a prerequisite to getting laid
I‘m more there for a confidence boost which I need, along with it being good for you