Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcelling is for retards

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
If you're subhuman, then no amount of bench press is gonna make you look attractive.:feelsrope: So then why waste the time and energy. Also, It takes more energy for the body to maintain all that mass. so much time wasted in gym, food prep and then some broscience bullshit from youtube

I gymcel to get lean for my waifu waiting for me in Tokyo.

Happy4

It's a good cope OP, we do it for fun !!! We like wasting energy there.

You'll be respected more by random people, whether at your workplace, school, going to a store etc. Jfl if you think people think better of a skinny twig of a person than someone who looks like they are in decent shape and have muscle.

I'll never stop gymcelling. Greatest cope known to man...well except sex ofc but yeah

You know what else is retarded?
Posting the same topic that is done almost weekly.

I like gymceling. A good build goes a long way.

I'll never stop gymcelling. Greatest cope known to man...well except sex ofc but yeah
And drugs and food and anime and gaming !!!

OP is so gay I'm just gonna post this edgy meme

Attachments

• e0Opg6e.jpg
    e0Opg6e.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 134
And drugs and food and anime and gaming !!!

Facts. Though I'd still rank those after working out (with the exception of drugs in which I next to no experience with).

1. There are younger guys who are getting bullied. Getting jacked will serve as a deterrent (if not actually help if someone decides to call their bluff).
2. When you get jacked, you can eat more without getting fat... and when you do get fat it'll be harder to see. A few years ago I was 40lbs overweight and no one could tell over normal clothes.
3. Weightlifting is mentally rewarding in that effort will produce results. If you're consistent and disciplined, you'll do well. Your gains won't depend on others' opinion of you or on luck.
4. Maybe you're one of the borderline cases where you don't need a lot to ascend. Improving your looks and confidence a bit could be enough.

But yeah, don't expect lifting to be a silver bullet. If your face is a deal breaker for a girl, it'll still be a deal breaker even with a top 1% body.

Eh, I just go as it's something to do. Why not? it's not like I'm busy

Gymcelling will not make you good looking, but surely it will make you look better.

OP is so gay I'm just gonna post this edgy meme
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you're subhuman, then no amount of bench press is gonna make you look attractive.:feelsrope: So then why waste the time and energy. Also, It takes more energy for the body to maintain all that mass. so much time wasted in gym, food prep and then some broscience bullshit from youtube
Agreed. It is pointless.

Yeah, but it is healthy fun and we get BIG.
Everything except being born handsome is for retards according to your philosophy.

Legit skinny prettyboys slay more than gymrats its over

all these anime avatars.

gymcels are secret closeted faggots. jfl @ the cope you faggots have with muh muscles and respek. you boyos know only other boyos notice your gains, not women because you're a repulsive little fuck. gymcels take it up the ass.

gymcels are secret closeted faggots. jfl @ the cope you faggots have with muh muscles and respek. you boyos know only other boyos notice your gains, not women because you're a repulsive little fuck. gymcels take it up the ass.

I'm not even a gymcel I just work out at home. fuck going to public gyms and be surrounded by assholes.
I mean I lack so much empathy if some douchebag got on the racks and asked me to spot him, when he least expects it I'll just drop the barbel on his neck and kill him.

As low IQ as this post was there was actually some truth to it. I've only ever been complimented by other men as it pertains to my physique jfl. Foids don't give a single fuck about your physique if they don't find your face aesthetically pleasing or if you're just a straight up manlet

As low IQ as this post was there was actually some truth to it. I've only ever been complimented by other men as it pertains to my physique jfl. Foids don't give a single fuck about your physique if they don't find your face aesthetically pleasing or if you're just a straight up manlet
keep lifting to impress other incels, brah

lmao fuck you
it's a brutal pill to swallow, i know. it doesn't get better tbh. sometimes i wish i wasn't this black pilled.

If you’re just on the cusp of escaping inceldom in terms of height/frame/face, gym could help you ascend. Bideltoid and overall girth frauds perceived fighting success, and a thick neck frauds a good face.. its the biggest face halo there is. Plus you can add some bideltoid which is always good. Reminder that looking hard to kill = SMV

Found the 5'6 100 pound stick!

I'm thinking about hitting the gym more, not for foids, more so because I don't like having to deal with ass hole chads bullying me who are 3x my current size. However, I am 5'5 and I cannot heightmax, and reach is proportionate to height so that will still make things somewhat difficult.... But I'm thinking about going Cobra Kai lol, gymmaxing and taking up a martial art of some sort.... Not for women, but for myself.

Why do ppl shit on gymcels? I dont do it for females but to stay fit and feel good in my skin. At the end of the day its a good cope

JFL at the guys saying "I don't do that for someone else, I do it for myself." We all do that to look better and gain more respect by other people.

Only go to the gym if you are skinny and your face is ugly because everyone thinks that fat makes them strong so they will treat you like garbage. Even then you will look like this after months of lifting and nobody will think you lift with a shirt on. You will have skinny fat guys that started out being skinny with pot bellies telling you to just eat more and bloat makes you stronger and makes your muscles bigger. "I was skinny like you."

brb releasing euphoric endorphins

Gymcelling is OK if you want to feel good inside your body, and perhaps woo some roasties toasties with a 6 pack.

You know what else is retarded?
Posting the same topic that is done almost weekly.
You could say that about most threads on here by this point

You could say that about most threads on here by this point
But the gymceling post are the most prominent.
Gymceling is stupid.
Stop lying to yourself, you're gymceling for foids not yourself.
Why waste your time on gymceling?

It's Ok, we understand; some people don't understand why anyone would cope by doing something healthy and beneficial. I mean why gymcel when you can be complaining online with your dick in your hand. (Satire)

Why does gymcelling have to be about foids all the time? It makes me feel more energized and forces me to eat more healthy. I have less problems with my back when sitting down for a long time. It betters my mood and lets me forget how shitty my life is for a few hours.

Just a cope like any other...if someone wants to do it power to them

But the gymceling post are the most prominent.
Gymceling is stupid.
Stop lying to yourself, you're gymceling for foids not yourself.
Why waste your time on gymceling?

It's Ok, we understand; some people don't understand why anyone would cope by doing something healthy and beneficial. I mean why gymcel when you can be complaining online with your dick in your hand. (Satire)
I’ve only seen a few anti-gymcel threads as of late but you are correct in saying that they are attacked often

It's a good cope OP, we do it for fun
JFL if you are so lowiqcel that you think gymcelling is just for looks

I don’t think going to the gym is about women.

Primarily in my mind it’s about self defence and preservation. There will be unexpected situations in life where being able to run distance, lift something heavy, or swing a punch are very helpful.

There is also the fact that keeping your body healthy means you will suffer much less of the effects of old age, or complications from injury.

There is also the fact that regular exercise is the best natural antidepressant besides sex that exists.

Not everything an incel does is for foids.

Gymcelling is too much effort for too little benefit.

Your frame isn't even going to change, and even if it were, it's still not nearly as important as face is.

I just want to be capable of violence. I want guys who walk past me to think: "Oh, I better not mess with this guy". I want to look into the mirror and look dangerous, not like a stick man.