Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling is actually becoming kind of enjoyable

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Opposite for me

a cope is a cope...

But without a "mesomorphic spandex foid" (YouTube Emily Monks for the ulitmate gym thot) to unwind with afterwards it gets pointless and boring after a while.

Kind of like working the Stock Exchange only to realise you were "doing voluntary work" while your peers get laid, champagne and blowjobs from blondes in a bathroom stall.

I'll probably go back tomorrow tbh

Do calisthenics
I'm toofat
But without a "mesomorphic spandex foid" (YouTube Emily Monks for the ulitmate gym thot) to unwind with afterwards it gets pointless and boring after a while.

Kind of like working the Stock Exchange only to realise you were "doing voluntary work" while your peers get laid, champagne and blowjobs from blondes in a bathroom stall.
I do it to gain self-control and for chads to fear messing with me.
Opposite for me
Why?

whats your lifts

yes i start again its good cope help stay away from bad copes

Yep that tends to happen. I've had family ask me why I put so much effort into hitting the gym and sticking to my meal plan when the truth is it would be even harder for me not to.

We have to experience agony within the gym.

I wanna go back

I used to like it back in the day before my neck injury and all my stomach trouble.. I didn't know what a gymcel was though back then