Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gymcelling is a fraud and mental illness

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/S4SFtGY_kDM?si=GbOsD8bFzJaDPik4

Why are young white zooms doing this to themselves they look perfectly fine

Images 2

Becoming ogre like Sam sulek when u was HTN before is retard fuel

Gymmaxxing is fine and I enjoy it but don't touch fucking gear. That shit will turn you into even more of an incel. You will get covered spots and start to bald.

Sam Sulek is a sex haver, I unfollowed that fucker and lost respect for him

only worth it to go to the gym to leanmaxx and get a physique like vinnie hacker which is proven scientifically to be what most foids are ideally attracted to.

@gymcellragefuel thoughts?
It’s because we’re not “fine”. Being single and alone. We have built up anger from years of torment and the only way to unleash it is gym
Sam Sulek is a sex haver, I unfollowed that fucker and lost respect for him
proof??? I like watching Sam sulek he’s my favourite YouTuber

It’s because we’re not “fine”. Being single and alone. We have built up anger from years of torment and the only way to unleash it is gym

proof??? I like watching Sam sulek he’s my favourite YouTuber
Screenshot 20240322 053443 TikTok

I mean they have a point, it's better to be an ogre and die early than to be a scrawny faggot your whole life

all zoomies are like that

it's either freakish roid gymcelling, or trans surgery. with the possible alternative of becoming a furry

Girls dont give a shit about muscles. And they dont give a shit about you being lean too
they just want you to be lean so they can see how good your jaw is

I think she’s a fan. But even if he did get a gf, he deserves it. Imagine gymmaxxed famous millionaire still can’t get a gf? I’d rope
I mean you have a point, he is pretty humble unlike all the other sex havers so I guess he deserves a gf