Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymcelling explained in a single picture.

At first my body of course. I love everything about it besides my face. I dont look on the ground anymore when passing a mirror, I look at my body and ignore the face. Also many dudes congratulate me on my phsique, I can talk even with chads about lifting weights and gain insider infos. Also my confidence rose a lot. When I see soyboy fatties I can smirk with a feeling of superiority on them. Even if I remain an incel, I still worked to get this body and they cant take that from me. Also its healthy and a hobby I happened to like. Physical activity just belongs into a mans life. Plus testosterone boost and better hornyness quality ngl
I lift a lot but my body hardy changes. I also look down when there's a mirror

But i don't understand why wrist size is important
Having big wrists means you'd have more punching and strength potential.

Example: an 8 inch wrist is most likely stronger/more powerful than a 6 inch wrist.

Having big wrists means you'd have more punching and strength potential.

Example: an 8 inch wrist is most likely stronger/more powerful than a 6 inch wrist.
Idk from what i seen, my fist is bigger than Mike tyson's.

Idk from what i seen, my fist is bigger than Mike tyson's.
I doubt it. Mike tyson has 7.5 wrists at least.

Take a tape measure and wrap it around your wrist. If its 7.5" (19cm) or higher you have over 99th percentile frame for your height.

Just like your height & facial growth is set so is your swole potential.

I doubt it. Mike tyson has 7.5 wrists at least.

Take a tape measure and wrap it around your wrist. If its 7.5" (19cm) or higher you have over 99th percentile frame for your height.
Ok, but if i do it it will be with cm's cuz im not gringo to use their metric system. Anyways, from what i know you could get banned posting personal photos of yourself in this forum, idk.

Ok, but if i do it it will be with cm's cuz im not gringo to use their metric system. Anyways, from what i know you could get banned posting personal photos of yourself in this forum, idk.
cm is fine.

Also you'd only get a warning/ban for posting your FACE. If you post a body part like a Hand or Wrist its fine.

cm is fine.

Also you'd only get a warning/ban for posting your FACE. If you post a body part like a Hand or Wrist its fine.
I don't get why you can get banned by posting your face, probably cuz a mog thing?

I lift a lot but my body hardy changes. I also look down when there's a mirror
Do you eat enough? Especially protein? How long do you work out and how frequent? At home or at the gym?

I know and sure all em were tall goodlooking white guys
I hate tall good looking white guys.

They remind me of everything that I'm not.

I'm Ugly,
Ethnic (Black),
I'm a manlet (or low-end average height AT BEST) 176cm / 5'9"

I hate tall good looking white guys.

They remind me of everything that I'm not.

I'm Ugly,
Ethnic (Black),
I'm a manlet (176cm / 5'9")
Maybe you are ethnic and ugly, but cmon u aren't short at all, your height is taller than average women.
Maybe you are ethnic and ugly, but cmon u aren't short at all, your height is taller than average women.
Where r u from btw

Average USA adult woman is 5'4" / 163cm.

By this logic, a 5'5" / 165cm USA adult man "isn't a manlet" because hes "still taller than the average woman bro!" :feelsseriously:

Y

By this logic, a 5'5" / 165cm adult man "isn't a manlet" because hes "still taller than the average woman bro!" :feelsseriously:
Yes, men shouldn't even be as tall as 1.90cm JFL they looks so out of place with that height.

By this logic, a 5'5" / 165cm USA adult man "isn't a manlet" because hes "still taller than the average woman bro!" :feelsseriously:
I thought average northamerican girl were about 1.70cm.

Yes, men shouldn't even be as tall as 1.90cm JFL they looks so out of place with that height.
Sorry but thats a massive cope.
I thought average northamerican girl were about 1.70cm.
Average USA adult woman (ages 18 to 60) is 163cm.

Younger USA average females (ages 16 to 20) are probably closer to 170cm or even 175cm. Smh its like I'm eye to eye with every zoomer foid I see :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:.

Also all the young guys are like 180-185cm :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Sorry but thats a massive cope.

Average USA adult woman (ages 18 to 60) is 163cm.

Younger USA average females (ages 16 to 20) are probably closer to 170cm or even 175cm. Smh its like I'm eye to eye with every zoomer foid I see :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:.

Also all the young guys are like 180-185cm :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Believe or not, but i would chose to have 1.78cm of height instead 1.95cm; more agility.

Believe or not, but i would chose to have 1.78cm of height instead 1.95cm; more agility.
This is cope. I've seen many tallfags have good flexibility/mobility and touch way past their toes while keeping their legs straight.

Because they work out, they couldn't even do it being a sedentary man.
I'm a gymcel with a 243kg deadlift 1RM and I have shit flexibility. I can barely touch my toes.

Do you eat enough? Especially protein? How long do you work out and how frequent? At home or at the gym?
3-4 times per week and i also use myproteins and shit like that

Both @Colvin76 and the guy on the left mog me hard physique vise

• Both of them have solid gym potential. It's like comparing Mike Tyson to your local boxing champion. The local guy still boxing mogs 95% people.

• Both of them have good genetics, they have elite muscle insertions. They mog 95% people physique wise.