Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymcelling explained in a single picture.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Not all Men are built for it.

Gymcels me

How do you know both have the same diet and activity?

How do you know both have the same diet and activity?

Good point.

But since both are hunters i would assume they have similar diet.

i tried to gymcel 2 years ago but it failed so I just gave up

Left guy already has good base for Gymcelling but the right guy just blows him out of the water.

Imagine looking like that whilst 100% natty and never really trying to get 'ripped, jesus christ...

Good point.

But since both are hunters i would assume they have similar diet.
Its true that genetics play a role in your muscle development and shaping, but even a shit frame that gets training will build a good body while most people stay flat slobs or skinny. All of this gymcel-bashing is just a cope out for not doing anything to improve.

Even if I never slay, gymmaxxing brought me so many benefits that I dont want to miss.

Its true that genetics play a role in your muscle development and shaping, but even a shit frame that gets training will build a good body while most people stay flat slobs or skinny. All of this gymcel-bashing is just a cope out for not doing anything to improve.

Even if I never slay, gymmaxxing brought me so many benefits that I dont want to miss.

I'm not gymbashing just saying not all Men have equal gymcel potential.

Left is what most guys will look like after two years of lifting without taking juice.

I'm not gymbashing just saying not all Men have equal gymcel potential.
Yes but that only comes into account when you really try to maxx out and do competitions. The very most can get into shape like the nig on the right

Just be skinny fat and overweight theory.

Who cares about who's built for it and who isnt. Reach your potential and then maintain.

can you list the benefits of gymmaxing you got? I need some motivation, once I stop the weight loss process I will start gymceling

In no way is it bad though. Guy on the left could probably outlift you, outrun you and beat you up.

Problem is that women don't seem to understand or care about what a natty physique will look like. What they think is natural is actually juiced up.

"Blacks have from 3% to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than Whites or East Asians."

- Race, Evolution and Behavior, Philippe Rushton

can you list the benefits of gymmaxing you got? I need some motivation, once I stop the weight loss process I will start gymceling
At first my body of course. I love everything about it besides my face. I dont look on the ground anymore when passing a mirror, I look at my body and ignore the face. Also many dudes congratulate me on my phsique, I can talk even with chads about lifting weights and gain insider infos. Also my confidence rose a lot. When I see soyboy fatties I can smirk with a feeling of superiority on them. Even if I remain an incel, I still worked to get this body and they cant take that from me. Also its healthy and a hobby I happened to like. Physical activity just belongs into a mans life. Plus testosterone boost and better hornyness quality ngl

No way man, my dad looked wayy better than that when he gymcelled for a year.

I said most people.

Some guys just have the genetics to have a good physique without taking juice.

That's how Chads can end up mogging you even if they have not lifted a weight in their life.

@Colvin76 on the right

At first my body of course. I love everything about it besides my face. I dont look on the ground anymore when passing a mirror, I look at my body and ignore the face. Also many dudes congratulate me on my phsique, I can talk even with chads about lifting weights and gain insider infos. Also my confidence rose a lot. When I see soyboy fatties I can smirk with a feeling of superiority on them. Even if I remain an incel, I still worked to get this body and they cant take that from me. Also its healthy and a hobby I happened to like. Physical activity just belongs into a mans life. Plus testosterone boost and better hornyness quality ngl
sounds really good ngl

sounds really good ngl
Start gymcelling if you cant affort a gym/if youre too autistic. I posted my tipps and routine here before, I might find it for copy paste

Start gymcelling if you cant affort a gym/if youre too autistic. I posted my tipps and routine here before, I might find it for copy paste
DM me with it, and currently I can't as their are closed and I am in a weight loss process and if I do something then I only do cardio,
can't wait to gymcel already, I already have creatine and protein powder ready (which I used for when I did intense cardio)

Both mog me so hard I can't recover, I wasn't even close during my calisthenic days. It's over.

DM me with it, and currently I can't as their are closed and I am in a weight loss process and if I do something then I only do cardio,
can't wait to gymcel already, I already have creatine and protein powder ready (which I used for when I did intense cardio)
Found it

Without any equipment/stuff you find in every household you can do:

Chest/Triceps:
Dibs. They are the best thing you can do at home. Proven dozens of times by autistic gymcels. Google how to do them at home. Use a chair or something to lift up your legs.

Pushups. You can do them in various versions. Wide arms if for chest, narrow arms is for triceps. You also train your shoulder a bit with it. You can google for the various versions of pushups, what muscle they train and how to do them right. For behinnders its important to know how much you can repeat without failing. 3 x 15 would be a good start. If you can only do 5 do 3 x 5 or 5 x 5

Abs:
Faggy imo, especially the classical situps suck. You can try leg raises, crunches and criss-cross (or however its called)

Legs:
Just do squats. Google how to do them to not hurt your knees.
Calve raises with a book under your feet. Additionally put something with weight in your hands too. Dont underestimate the power of juicy calves.

Biceps/back:
That is hard at home without anything. Get dumbbells or a pullup bar, that is enough to do several exercises you look up.

Feel free to ask me further stuff. :feelsokman: Always remember to eat a meal with lots of protein after gymcelling so your muscles can use it to repair and grow. Also get 7-8 hours of sleep that night. Muscles only grow during rest phase.

You can do all of this at one day as a beginner. If you have muscle aches, wait until they are gone (can take 1-3 days). It is not worth to overwork your muscle if you want to gain strength or mass. To start is hard, but every single person I know that started with lifting starts to love it after a few weeks and they can't wait for the next gym session.

Also just look up basic body building guides. Much of this sounds complex, but most websites just want to tell you hocus pocus which isnt relevant for beginners and you will get into this naturally over time.

1) Train hard, an overworked muscle feels exhausted, but is not in (sharp) pain. You will get a feeling for it.
2) Get enough calories (more than 2000 a day, for starters) and protein (1g/kg bodyweight. Some say 2 or 2,5 but thats hella lot and imo not needed, especially for beginners)
3) Best is to get a lot of proteins 30-60 minutes after training. Thats called anabolic window where your body demands proteins. This is important because if your body has nothing to work with it will use already existing mass and you will loose weight/muscle.
4) Really get your sleep. 6 hours at least

BONUS: Look into neckmaxxing. No joke, the neck muscle is small so it grows and regenerates way faster than the others.
You can make siginificant results in 4-8 weeks by training 3 times a week for 5-10 minutes. All you need is a full water bottle or a 2kg/5lbs dumbbell.

Have fun and post results

I'm not white retard.

5'9" / 176cm isnt tall retard.

My frame isnt anything special, retard.

KYS.
1.76cm isn't tall JFL, a real manlet is someone who is shorter than average women stfu. 1.75.-1.78cm is the ideal height, its combine strength and agility perfectly, i wish i was 1.76cm

Found it

Without any equipment/stuff you find in every household you can do:

Chest/Triceps:
Dibs. They are the best thing you can do at home. Proven dozens of times by autistic gymcels. Google how to do them at home. Use a chair or something to lift up your legs.

Pushups. You can do them in various versions. Wide arms if for chest, narrow arms is for triceps. You also train your shoulder a bit with it. You can google for the various versions of pushups, what muscle they train and how to do them right. For behinnders its important to know how much you can repeat without failing. 3 x 15 would be a good start. If you can only do 5 do 3 x 5 or 5 x 5

Abs:
Faggy imo, especially the classical situps suck. You can try leg raises, crunches and criss-cross (or however its called)

Legs:
Just do squats. Google how to do them to not hurt your knees.
Calve raises with a book under your feet. Additionally put something with weight in your hands too. Dont underestimate the power of juicy calves.

Biceps/back:
That is hard at home without anything. Get dumbbells or a pullup bar, that is enough to do several exercises you look up.

Feel free to ask me further stuff. :feelsokman: Always remember to eat a meal with lots of protein after gymcelling so your muscles can use it to repair and grow. Also get 7-8 hours of sleep that night. Muscles only grow during rest phase.

You can do all of this at one day as a beginner. If you have muscle aches, wait until they are gone (can take 1-3 days). It is not worth to overwork your muscle if you want to gain strength or mass. To start is hard, but every single person I know that started with lifting starts to love it after a few weeks and they can't wait for the next gym session.

Also just look up basic body building guides. Much of this sounds complex, but most websites just want to tell you hocus pocus which isnt relevant for beginners and you will get into this naturally over time.

1) Train hard, an overworked muscle feels exhausted, but is not in (sharp) pain. You will get a feeling for it.
2) Get enough calories (more than 2000 a day, for starters) and protein (1g/kg bodyweight. Some say 2 or 2,5 but thats hella lot and imo not needed, especially for beginners)
3) Best is to get a lot of proteins 30-60 minutes after training. Thats called anabolic window where your body demands proteins. This is important because if your body has nothing to work with it will use already existing mass and you will loose weight/muscle.
4) Really get your sleep. 6 hours at least

BONUS: Look into neckmaxxing. No joke, the neck muscle is small so it grows and regenerates way faster than the others.
You can make siginificant results in 4-8 weeks by training 3 times a week for 5-10 minutes. All you need is a full water bottle or a 2kg/5lbs dumbbell.

Have fun and post results
bookmarked

1.76cm isn't tall JFL, a real manlet is someone who is shorter than average women stfu. 1.75.-1.78cm is the ideal height, its combine strength and agility perfectly, i wish i was 1.76cm
175-178cm is not the ideal height you fucking retard.

185cm and up is ideal. Its why you always see shit like "Swipe left if you're under 6'1" / 185cm" on Tinder and dating apps/sites.

Anyways, why did you call me "white and big framed" you absolute fucking retard? I'm BLACK/African American with an Average/shit frame. Please KYS.

175-178cm is not the ideal height you fucking retard.

185cm and up is ideal. Its why you always see shit like "Swipe left if you're under 6'1" / 185cm" on Tinder and dating apps/sites.

Anyways, why did you call me "white and big framed" you absolute fucking retard? I'm BLACK/African American with an Average/shit frame. Please KYS.
Alot of 1.75cm guys can beat the shit out of 1.85cm guys cuz they are way more agile, damn guys so tall can't even coordinate himself as well as shorter guys. And this isn't a cope. Remember Mike tyson. Stop complainig about your height, you are atleast taller than average women.

Alot of 1.75cm guys can beat the shit out of 1.85cm guys cuz they are way more agile, damn guys so tall can't even coordinate himself as well as shorter guys. And this isn't a cope.
It is a fucking cope.

A 190cm big frame tall fag who never lifted in his life would still easily beat the shit out of me just because of his genetics & size.

Remember Mike tyson
Just use a genetic outlier 1 in 100 million elite level fighter bro! retard.

It is a fucking cope.

A 190cm big frame tall fag who never lifted in his life would still easily beat the shit out of me just because of his genetics & size.

Just use a genetic outlier 1 in 100 million elite level fighter bro! retard.
You can beat that tallfags avoiding his slow punches and counterattacking to his jaw; isn't impossible to do it.

You can say that Mike tyson had a decent frame, but damn it wasn't that insane though, you still need to work out your body.

You can beat that tallfags avoiding his slow punches and counterattacking to his jaw; isn't impossible to do it.

You can say that Mike tyson had a decent frame, but damn it wasn't that insane though, you still need to work out your body.
You're 160cm right? Have you ever won fights against 175-180cm guys? If not, you're a hypocrite and you have no authority to talk about winning fights against taller people.

Also mike tyson had a god tier frame for his height. He had 7.75" wrists iirc (19.7cm), Insane warrior skull, and overall thick bone structure.

You're 160cm right? Have you ever won fights against 175-180cm guys? If not, you're a hypocrite and you have no authority to talk about winning fights against taller people.

Also mike tyson had a god tier frame for his height. He had 7.75" wrists iirc (19.7cm), Insane warrior skull, and overall thick bone structure.
I did, isn't impossible you know. Anyways its true that certain height grants you some advantage, but even when i was a kid i was stronger than guys 15cm taller than me, idk anyway how good or bad is my frame. Maybe someday ill post my photo, i was doxxed several times in videogames too.

I did, isn't impossible you know. Anyways its true that certain height grants you some advantage, but even when i was a kid i was stronger than guys 15cm taller than me, idk anyway how good or bad is my frame. Maybe someday ill post my photo, i was doxxed several times in videogames too.
Have you ever measured things like your wrist size, ankle size, hand size, etc? Things like those are indicators of frame

Have you ever measured things like your wrist size, ankle size, hand size, etc? Things like those are indicators of frame
¿What about head? No i didn't i don't find it necessary. Strength inherently comes together with frame?

¿What about head? No i didn't i don't find it necessary. Strength inherently comes together with frame?
tbh maybe ankle size was dumb for me to say.

However, Wrist size, clavicle length, and hand size can definetly be indicators of physical strength or maximum upper-body strength potential.

It's never as much about what you do as it is about who you are. This is the harsh truth most men are not willing to accept.

Brutal af, as a truecel sperg, it would just be pathetic to even try to gymcel.

tbh maybe ankle size was dumb for me to say.

However, Wrist size, clavicle length, and hand size can definetly be indicators of physical strength or maximum upper-body strength potential.
But i don't understand why wrist size is important