Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymceling is useless for people with long faces/oval faces

J

Justanigga

Greycel
Especially if your nose is big. Your face will just look bigger than it is. Gymceling/fat loss is only good for people with good jawlines. If you have a long face=its over

Just stick to the first 3 words in the title and it would have been accurate.

Plastic surgery is the only gym for your face.

Yeah, long midfacers actually look WORSE when they're really low bodyfat.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah, long midfacers actually look WORSE when they're really low bodyfat.

Agree but long midface is a very dynamic concept

If you have a long midface but its contrasted by a well proportionate long lower third and tall forehead, you'd just have a tall faced slayer.

Its all about propotions buddy boyo

itsOVER said:
Just stick to the first 3 words in the title and it would have been accurate.

t. skinny fat framecel

hehe xd said:
t. skinny fat framecel

I don't need to gymcel to tell you it's worthless. Just like I don't need to set myself on fire to tell you that it'd hurt.

itsOVER said:
I don't need to gymcel to tell you it's worthless. Just like I don't need to set myself on fire to tell you that it'd hurt.

good body boosts ur SMV

dont bother arguing pls, its pointless with u

Long head is horrible too. I don't think I know what's worse.

Long head, long face, or long midface.

Gymcelling can work if you don't have asymetrical features that will look as shitty even with low fat, grosshaped nose, fucked up eye area, etc.

Ub2w said:
Gymcelling can work if you don't have asymetrical features that will look as shitty even with low fat, grosshaped nose, fucked up eye area, etc.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS  THIS  THIS  THIS 

I also have an asymetric face and i am afraid of losing fat because it will be more visible. My left chin side is bigger than my right chin side