Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymceling is legit. Slothcels on suicidewatch

Cope, it's all about face, height, hair. Good luck finding those things in the gym.

Last edited:
None of these guys have ugly faces

HIs face is chadlite tier.

pEe8e94.png

Last edited:
Although gymcelling will only barely help you (with women), it does have some advantages to your emotional and mental health, two hours ago I was in legitimate complete dysphoria/despair and was contemplating roping just to end the emptiness, but after I went to gym I actually feel mildly good, I know it won't last, but nothing does, so whatever, it's giving me enough motivation right now to maybe try to talk to people and make at some friends next week. Although i'll probably fail, like usual.

that guy mogs me to oblivion

More like roiding is legit lmao. GL trying to achieve ANYTHING like that without injecting roids.

Also how autistic and stuck-up would you have to be to go do shit like this on Omegle.

Count yourself lucky if you still can exercise. It's a hell of a lot better than not being able to like people who get injured etc. Happened to me at 24yo. It's been over ever since then.

I like the feeling on my muscles. That's it. It won't get me laid. It hasn't before and it won't now.

she was already interested in him before he even did his showoff thing

what did we learn today class? face > race

face> height> wealth> physique. jfl at gymcels.

The guy is a chadlite though.

It's easy to be motivated to go work out when you have a chadlite face.

Ask yourself, if he wasn't a chadlite why were somegirls smiling to him before he started showing his body ?

Last edited:
Do this with a gym maxxed incel showing his body first then showing his subhuman face, then i will believe it.

A good body can complement a good face+height, but it can’t make up for ugliness or manletism.

Last edited:
Betadestiny is proof gymcelling is all cope.

He looks beta.

he'd do fine even without the shredded body