Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymceling for pussy

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
I think that's massive cope, muscles can't change your face.

Yeah pretty much. That’s why I don’t waste my time and energy gymcelling

As I mentioned before... :feelswhere:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

the only reason to exercise is for mental health ... and it's just one tool in the bag for that

Gymcelling is only good to be healthy

mozt people who zay itz cope are fattiez themzelvezzz...

Gymcelling is only good to be healthy
the only reason to exercise is for mental health ... and it's just one tool in the bag for that
Agreed, these are two reasons why I am a gymcel. It does not improve my looks or anything like that but it does feel good and is good for you. Same reason why I stay away from drugcopes like smoking and such (but if you are a brocel who does this I understand) because they are generally not good for body health.

I'm...Dyspraxic.

air is air
water is water
wet is wet

if you're not the appropiate genes don't try

rodrigo_fisico.jpg

If you're going to exercise at least go do something fun

Worked actually for at least 1 cel here

I think that's massive cope, muscles can't change your face.
Water is wet. Who the fuck works out for pussy? I just do it to stay healthy and strong, thats all.

GYMMAXXING IS COPE