Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymceling finally starting to pay off

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
gymceling really is great cope. I’m making good progress I benched 175 pounds 3 times today, it feels good getting stronger. highly recommend doing it, it’s slow at first, but so worth it in the end. I’m like 2-3 months in and have been getting stronger slowly but surely.

gymceling really is great cope. I’m making good progress I benched 175 pounds 3 times today, it feels good getting stronger. highly recommend doing it, it’s slow at first, but so worth it in the end. I’m like 2-3 months in and have been getting stronger slowly but surely.
:feelsokman:

THERE'S NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE.

I'm going to work out more this year since I'm tired of being fat and lethargic and tired all the time. At least I walk a lot, with out it my muscles would be non existent.

will be going to the gym too soon, even if it doesnt Benefit me Dating-wise I still can get stronger and defend myself and Maybe strike back against chads lol

Tbh if you cant become attractive by gymceling at least you'll be intimidating and higher T if your body type is optimal

volcel if not gymceling

Sorry, 225 minimum bench to post about gymcelling.