Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymceling can only do so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Keep lifting you might be the next Jason Genova.

Tbh you have to wait until you're at least 20 before seeing if you're ugly or not.

No thanks. That guy is such a meme lmao.

You have a point, but that is not the case for me. from 14 to 17 my face just got uglier tbh.
Wait until at least 20. Guys don't stop growing until mid 20s in terms of frame and what not. But by 20 you'll have a general idea of your height, frame and face

Wait until at least 20. Guys don't stop growing until mid 20s in terms of frame and what not. But by 20 you'll have a general idea of your height, frame and face
My last hope.

1. Re fights, I would advise against cultivating delusions of competence. Muscles don't magically make you good at fighting. Maybe get some training.

2. Teenagers can't be incel. Just putting that out there.

Damn it. Gymceling is pretty much my only hobby and lifefeul.
Don't listen to the haters, gymcelling is great cope, makes you feel physically better, and makes people a little more afraid of you. Everyone here should gymcel IMO.
Just don't expect it to overcome an ugly face or manlet height. Your height is not ideal, but it could be a lot worse, and you've got years to go. I don't know if HGH and stuff are memes, but you should be looking into that shit. Stretch, eat right, do whatever you can to squeeze out any extra centimeter you can. You've got, potentially, until you're 25.

gymcelling is great cope, makes you feel physically better, and makes people a little more afraid of you. Everyone here should gymcel IMO.
This 100%. Gymceling is the best cope. No one wants to piss off intimidating people. A tall orge who is gymmaxxed leaves normies with no choice but to respect them. Out of fear.
Just don't expect it to overcome an ugly face or manlet height. Your height is not ideal, but it could be a lot worse, and you've got years to go. I don't know if HGH and stuff are memes, but you should be looking into that shit. Stretch, eat right, do whatever you can to squeeze out any extra centimeter you can. You've got, potentially, until you're 25.
HGH only helps if youre at the peak of your growth spirt, which was 12-14 for me. The older you get the less it helps. Also hasnt helped that I literally havent grown a centimeter since my 16th birthday.

Do you do a special workout routine? :feelskek:You mog me genetically to oblivion and back. Do you body mog most people in aesthetics?

1. Re fights, I would advise against cultivating delusions of competence. Muscles don't magically make you good at fighting. Maybe get some training.

2. Teenagers can't be incel. Just putting that out there.
I agree with the first point, but the second point I’m not too sure, I’ve seen teenagers who look very ugly, shit posture fucked up skin/face. There’s a very high possibility they will turn out depressed lonely men in the future

I agree with the first point, but the second point I’m not too sure, I’ve seen teenagers who look very ugly, shit posture fucked up skin/face. There’s a very high possibility they will turn out depressed lonely men in the future
Given how many fakecels, normies and Chadlites have been exposed on this forum... I'd say most of these teenage "incels" will ascend about the same time most of their age group does (17-19 depending on the country). So Chad got laid at 14, you're not chad but that doesn't mean you're an incel either. Give it some time, it's not like belonging on an incel forum is something to aspire to.

Given how many fakecels, normies and Chadlites have been exposed on this forum... I'd say most of these teenage "incels" will ascend about the same time most of their age group does (17-19 depending on the country). So Chad got laid at 14, you're not chad but that doesn't mean you're an incel either. Give it some time, it's not like belonging on an incel forum is something to aspire to.
Well female hypergamy is rapidly increasing in modern times due to social media and other factors, even average men are struggling. Yes average men can get relationships, but they need to do a lot more like providing while being her emotional tampon as well. she just ends up fucking another more attractive dude on the side and high possibility will manipulate you into buying her useless shit while she checks out of the relationship. It’s only gonna get worse in the future, we didn’t want to become incels. It’s just how reality is, who the fuck would want to browse incel forums all day if you were super happy about life. I would be happy with a loyal girlfriend(which won’t happen) but even if I magically did get one there’s so much competition out there and I’m so very low on the SMV pyramid that she wouldn’t have second thoughts about cheating on me. It’s just isn’t worth the investment with very little to nothing in return. I’m not a teenager anymore.

I’m 26 years of age, yeah I may still appear young to the older cels on here, but it’s when you truly start experiencing life with I don’t care attitude and do whatever you want without anyone’s opinion. I’ve adopted this mindset the past few years which yes in reality is a coping mechanism, but I don’t give a fuck anymore. I’ll do whatever I feel like doing and what makes me happy and not have responsibility for another person.