Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymceling can only do so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Even if I reach my lifetime goals of a 225+ OHP, 365+ Bench, 500+ squat, & 600+ deadlift, I will still be a subhuman autistic 5'8" - 5'9" manlet. Whats even worse is that by the time I (hopefully) reach these numbers, average male height will be 6'2"+ meaning I'll be getting turbo mogged daily. Also, the sad reality is no one cares how "strong" you are (unless a fight starts) in the real adult world, especailly if youre ugly. Its all about height and status.

Even now I'm easily stronger than 90% of kids in my grade but nobody really cares cuz low status autist manlet. The only time it matters is the rare moment some soycuck tries to mess with me/provoke me and I almost smash their skull open.

When I'm 18 its over. I don't see myself being a functional adult. I don't even have my learners permit (driving). I will most likely rope somewhere between 18 and 20. Just gotta find how to do it right 1st try cause JFL at "attempting" suicide. Either die or don't. Fuck this gay earth.

1. Re fights, I would advise against cultivating delusions of competence. Muscles don't magically make you good at fighting. Maybe get some training.

2. Teenagers can't be incel. Just putting that out there.

1. Re fights, I would advise against cultivating delusions of competence. Muscles don't magically make you good at fighting. Maybe get some training.

2. Teenagers can't be incel. Just putting that out there.

Agreed.

if you aint at least 18, tf are you doing in this forum, puberty havent even touched you..
loads of kids turn out to be gl after puberty even if as a teen they look like a awkward mess

teenagers thinking theyre gonna sui at 18/20 jfl

I've been gymcelling for almost 6 years, I don't take it that seriously anymore, I just like to maintain my upper body strength while staying somewhat lean. Serious weight lifting and strict dieting is too much of a pain in the ass.

I will still be a subhuman autistic 5'8" - 5'9" manlet.
Don't gymcel then, it'll look cringe anyway. Gymcelled manlet is a meme already. Get very lean 14-15 inch arms and you're good to go

Don't gymcel then, it'll look cringe anyway. Gymcelled manlet is a meme already. Get very lean 14-15 inch arms and you're good to go
Agree here, u will look stupid if you are jacked Manlet. Try to treat your autism while still young, and get a healthy look, a la Tom Cruise

It's not even being a manlet that's the problem. A lot of manlets still look dangerous. If you're a framecel though don't even bother.

I don't even have my learners permit (driving).

Ohh another one. But some people told me the driver licence pill is not real, despite the fact even other people brought up this topic. If you do not have a driver licence as a grown up man, it is basically over. You are nothing but a manchild. Females will driver licence mogg you al lthe time.

It can help, but it won't help much. No gym for your face.

What can you currently bench press and overhead press

I really need to start to do some overhead press to be honest. But at least I do deadlifts and I do hack squat machine. I am also about to hit the gym in 30 minutes. It will be brutal. Should I lift a female there?

fuck i need gym so much, im only fucking 43kg

225+ OHP, 365+ Bench, 500+ squat, & 600+ deadlift
5'8" - 5'9" manlet
Those goals might not even be within your reach ngl. Especially if you have skinny wrists like most of us. It's mostly just fat powerlifters who are really into total strength anyway. People who are actually fit and athletic use relative strength.

365+ Bench, 500+ squat, & 600+ deadlift, I will still be a subhuman autistic 5'8" - 5'9"
Unless you dreamer bulk you're not reaching those, whilst remaining lean.

If you do not have a driver licence as a grown up man, it is basically over. You are nothing but a manchild. Females will driver licence mogg you al lthe time.

285 bench & 170 strict OHP. I started doing OHP around 8-10 months ago, so it still lags behind my bench. Its only 59% of my bench max, should be at least 65%. 2/3rds is ideal imo. Overall lifting is at nearly 2 years now (started lifting October 2017).
It's not even being a manlet that's the problem. A lot of manlets still look dangerous. If you're a framecel though don't even bother.
I have no issues with clavicle length atm, but I have 7 inch wrists. Is that wristcel or would it have to be extremely bad like sub 6 inch wrists?
Thats around where my arms are now (14 - 14.5 inches sub 14%bf) and I still hate it. I will admit, it is my fault for basically ignoring arm day and only caring about strength lmao. I want at least 16.5s in my lifetime.
if you aint at least 18, tf are you doing in this forum, puberty havent even touched you..
loads of kids turn out to be gl after puberty even if as a teen they look like a awkward mess

teenagers thinking theyre gonna sui at 18/20 jfl
Autistic = perma virgin unless chad tier looks. Anything else is cope
Exactly! Gymcelling is a big waste of time. I used to gymcel and looked good (as good as I could look for a low SMV male) but it was all useless. No one cared. Nothing mattered and I just got heavier and felt too muscled up. What matters is your bones, your skin, your eyes, your height.
Damn it. Gymceling is pretty much my only hobby and lifefeul. It also helped me end my gaming addiction. Nothing was worse than being a 130lb weak twink (I'm 164-168 now). Nothing feels better than getting a new 1 rep max on one of the big lifts. I can take all my anger from this gay earth on weights, and feel great afterwards. Yeah I developed body image issues, but it was gonna happen anyway. Being small & weak forever would be the biggest suifeul.

fuck my life is so empty.

Teenagers can't be incel. Just putting that out there.
Cope it never began for trucels. People who have extreme transformations during puberty are extremely rare.

I have no issues with clavicle length atm, but I have 7 inch wrists. Is that wristcel or would it have to be extremely bad like sub 6 inch wrists?

Wrists are often an indicator of your frame but not always. It seems like that's not the case for you so it's all good.

Sad reality,muscles dont matter if u dont have the right bones

Wrists are often an indicator of your frame but not always. It seems like that's not the case for you so it's all good.
Yeah I rarely get plateaus on my lifts and am still progressing smoothly so I guess I lucked out. I'm also 17, so I could possibly end up having bigger wrists/clavicles in my 20s. I heard clavicle length is the last bone that grows in the body up until 25.

I already claviclemogg my dad.
MASSIVE LIFE FUEL.

Those goals might not even be within your reach ngl. Especially if you have skinny wrists like most of us. It's mostly just fat powerlifters who are really into total strength anyway. People who are actually fit and athletic use relative strength.

no lean natty will hit that shit

fat powerlifter, possible, but nothing counts if you're fat or ugly

most roided guys will NEVER come close to a strict 225 ohp

I heard clavicle length is the last bone that grows in the body up until 25.

That would be massive lifefuel for me. I worry more about my frame than my height tbh.

Cope it never began for trucels. People who have extreme transformations during puberty are extremely rare.
Sure, but realistically most of teenage "incels" here never even tried to hook up with a foid... they just exist and hope a foid makes a move on them. Or they got rejected once and convinced themselves it's over so they won't have to try again.
Most of the kids I went to school with were virgins at 17, and almost none of them are incel now.

just studymaxx
or mmamaxxx

but I have 7 inch wrists. Is that wristcel or would it have to be extremely bad like sub 6 inch wrists?
7 inch wrist is low average. Mogs me. You also have a similar arm circumference as me at a similar bf% even though you apparently don't isolate biceps and triceps. Again mogs me. All at the tender age of seventeen. Mogs me yet again.

Lol, im 5'10 and squated 1 rep max of 455 pounds when i was playing football (american) in high school. i have small wrists too. though, i was pretty bloatmaxxed at the time. our chad running back who was massive at 6'1 squatted 655 pounds

He's already at a 285 lb bench at 17 so he more than likely will, or at least get very close

He's already at a 285 lb bench at 17 so he more than likely will, or at least get very close
He has crazy good genetics if he's not on gear or LARPing. I don't know what he's doing on an incel forum, especially at his age.

He has crazy good genetics if he's not on gear or LARPing. I don't know what he's doing on an incel forum, especially at his age.
tfw even in lifting mostly genetics determines your success

Yea lol, he weighs 164-168 lbs and already has a 170 lb ohp after only doing it for 10 months, more than a bw ohp, mogs the fuck out of me for the length of time he's training tbh

5.9 is manlet today, JFL how we get to this point. Autism leads to inceldom thats for sure

Yea lol, he weighs 164-168 lbs and already has a 170 lb ohp after only doing it for 10 months, more than a bw ohp, mogs the fuck out of me for the length of time he's training tbh
He's a genetic marvel, and he's bitching about being low-status when he can go to powerlifting meets and wipe the floor with his competition if he keeps up this specialized strength training instead of being an aesthetics-obsessed gymcel.

He's a genetic marvel, and he's bitching about being low-status when he can go to powerlifting meets and wipe the floor with his competition if he keeps up this specialized strength training instead of being an aesthetics-obsessed gymcel.
Yea, i wonder what his squat and deadlift is, he could also probably get some powerlifting foid his age to ascend with

I am not on gear lol. If I needed gear to bench 285 I would have roped already. Average gear user is benching mid 400s at least.

Yup. I wouldnt be making these goals if I couldnt reach them.
170 ohp + MINIMUM 10lb increase every year for 5-6 years = 225 ohp at 23
285 bench + 10lb increase every year for 8 years = 365 bench at 25
365 squat + 20lb increase every year for 7 years = 505 squat at 24
475 deadlift + 20lb increase every year for 6 years = 595 deadlift at 23

I know, gains are not constant forever and do slow down. This formula is with minimum poverty progression JFL. I'm still making linear gains on every lift (except bench) and rarely get plateaus. I really only get them when I stop caring about a lift (like squats)

My progress this year so far
370 to 475 deadlift in 8ish months
235 to 285 bench in 9ish months
325 to 365 squat in 5ish months (December to May)
135 to 170 OHP in 5ish months (march to august)

I had an OHP plateau when I started it but only cause I was being an idiot and not doing it enough. March is when I corrected it and thats when I got actual progress.

No I'm not lol. top level teenagers in my weight class (and even below) mogg me to death. 315 bench is average these days tbh.
5.9 is manlet today, JFL how we get to this point. Autism leads to inceldom thats for sure
Facts

No I'm not lol. top level teenagers in my weight class (and even below) mogg me to death. 315 bench is average these days tbh.
You think high schoolers can't get steroids? Your numbers are outstanding for a natural who's been training for a month shy of two years. If you started taking steroids, you could easily be at the top of your class.

You think high schoolers can't get steroids? Your numbers are outstanding for a natural who's been training for a month shy of two years. If you started taking steroids, you could easily be at the top of your class.
Yes, I know steriods exist. I can usually tell who is and isnt natural. I havent competed in a powerlifting meet yet but I might consider it. Also I would never take steriods unless it was for medical reasons like low T at 40-50 or something.

Yes, I know steriods exist. I can usually tell who is and isnt natural. I havent competed in a powerlifting meet yet but I might consider it. Also I would never take steriods unless it was for medical reasons like low T at 40-50 or something.
I'm not saying you should roid. You're too young to even consider it. However, you have a gift from God, and throwing it away by rotting on incel forums would be spitting in His face. With just a little more time and a laser focus on specialized strength training, you can compete on at least a state level, more than enough in terms of status to offset whatever ugliness or autism you may have, especially if you stay lean.

Hey OP, ever considered playing for your high schools football team? It could be a way to ascend and be statusmaxxed. (didnt work for me) lol

I'm not saying you should roid. You're too young to even consider it. However, you have a gift from God, and throwing it away by rotting on incel forums would be spitting in His face. With just a little more time and a laser focus on specialized strength training, you can compete on at least a state level, more than enough in terms of status to offset whatever ugliness or autism you may have, especially if you stay lean.
Maybe. But right now I feel alone and have basically no life outside of lifting. Right now, I'm seen as that short autistic guy who lifts.
Hey OP, ever considered playing for your high schools football team? It could be a way to ascend and be statusmaxxed. (didnt work for me) lol
Some kids I knew have told me this lol. But it was still over because I was a junior at that point (last year) and I barely watch any sports on TV, let alone football. I'm a senior now and the season already started. I wish my parents had encouraged me to play it :/. I've played soccer, basketball, and baseball for a bit but no football cuz "muh concussions" smh. I don't want to think about the possible wasted potential cause it just enrages me.

Maybe. But right now I feel alone and have basically no life outside of lifting. Right now, I'm seen as that short autistic guy who lifts.

Some kids I knew have told me this lol. But it was still over because I was a junior at that point (last year) and I barely watch any sports on TV, let alone football. I'm a senior now and the season already started. I wish my parents had encouraged me to play it :/. I've played soccer, basketball, and baseball for a bit but no football cuz "muh concussions" smh. I don't want to think about the possible wasted potential cause it just enrages me.
Damm, too late now. My parents luckily werent like that, they encourged me to play football when i was 8 years old jfl, pee wee leagues.

Damm, too late now. My parents luckily werent like that, they encourged me to play football when i was 8 years old jfl, pee wee leagues.
Yeah. Maybe I couldve started freshman year at least? The current freshman team is a joke lmao. Half of them are skinnier than I was when I was a freshman.

Whatever, cant change the past. It is what it is.

Use that as motivation. No life outside of lifting means no distractions. People will naturally gravitate toward you once you start placing high in powerlifting meets.

Use that as motivation. No life outside of lifting means no distractions. People will naturally gravitate toward you once you start placing high in powerlifting meets.
Lifefuel. Only problem is I've never done a powerlifting meet before. Plus squats are my least favorite lift out of the big 3 because of depth anxiety.

Sure, but realistically most of teenage "incels" here never even tried to hook up with a foid... they just exist and hope a foid makes a move on them. Or they got rejected once and convinced themselves it's over so they won't have to try again.
Most of the kids I went to school with were virgins at 17, and almost none of them are incel now.
I guess that could apply to some people but I'm 17 and I've tried to ask out foids and got called ugly and other shit so much that it destroyed by self confidence. I know other youngcels on here have experienced similar things so I get kind of angry when people say we don't belong here.

I guess that could apply to some people but I'm 17 and I've tried to ask out foids and got called ugly and other shit so much that it destroyed by self confidence. I know other youngcels on here have experienced similar things so I get kind of angry when people say we don't belong here.
It is completely over for me. I was in the "ew girls" phase until I was 13 or 14. Literally zero romantic or dating experience. At least I will never have rejection or the friendzone.