Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymceling as a fat fuck sucks

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
It's hard as hell tbh

im underweight so dont care

At least you try man good luck

Good luck man :feelsokman:

Going to gym as incel is suffering enough but going there as lardtub is even worse experience

It's even worse with sleep apnea

Keep going friend. All that extra fat will fuel your gains. I would kill to have your ability to gain muscle and lose fat concurrently to a point where it makes any visual or statistical difference at all in any reasonable time frame.

It'll get easier

gotta reset that body fat set point nigga

at least you will start off able to lift something. i was 100 pounds to begin with, it took me a while to ohp the empty bar.

Hey man. If you’re trying to lose weight. Gym is good but it’s not as important as dieting. I’d recommend the Keto diet either low carb or no carb depending on how fast you wanna lose weight.

I can tell you from expirience (used to be "the fat kid" at school) that it really is worth it in the end, you just have to slowly grind at it, good luck to you bro.

I can tell you from expirience (used to be "the fat kid" at school) that it really is worth it in the end, you just have to slowly grind at it, good luck to you bro.

THX bro

gotta reset that body fat set point nigga
Yeah body fat set point is legit. I was obese most of my life and now find it difficult to get much fatter than 16% body fat.

Hey man. If you’re trying to lose weight. Gym is good but it’s not as important as dieting. I’d recommend the Keto diet either low carb or no carb depending on how fast you wanna lose weight.
If he's going to the gym to lift weights and recomposition his body, he's going to want to eat carbs and limit fats instead. Specific macronutrient ratios don't matter for general weight loss, but since glycogen is turned into ATP more easily than triglycerides, eating carbs will be good for him as a novice lifter.

But if he's going to the gym just to run on a treadmill, keto won't be too suboptimal, though I'd question why he needs the gym to run when he can run outside for free.

Im kinda scared tho, gymcelling looks hard af.

It's hard as hell tbh

Tell me about it but I still have to do it after a relative of mine died of congestive heart failure all because their main artery was clogged by fat deposits of more than 50%.

I'll be damned if I go the same way.

Gymcelling is hard for anyone that isnt a compacted meat monkey or a stacy that goes there to show her pussy lips through her yoga pants. I prefer calisthetics or any natural form of exercise. Try cycling.

OOOO i was only once at kfc how was it do u have left overs?i will pm today how i almoust killed a granddad in store :feelstrash: :whatfeels:
damn waiting for ur pm
kfc was okay, i ate a lot hehe

just eat less and go for jogs.