Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcel wondering why he attracts only fags and trannies but no girls

>gymcel
>"i.e deep voice, wide shoulders, muscular, abs, prominent eyebrow bone, jawline, some chest and body hair, deep voice, height, thick cock, veiny and big forearms/hands etc"

>gymcel
>"i.e deep voice, wide shoulders, muscular, abs, prominent eyebrow bone, jawline, some chest and body hair, deep voice, height, thick cock, veiny and big forearms/hands etc"
If he can't attract girls he's an incel

He seems to describe himself as physically attractive; if not LARPing, I doubt he's truly getting no foids... :feelssus:

Brutal that he legitimately feels the need to accept such a relationship with a male pretending as if he is a female, though, if he's just the average coping MTN; the state of hypergamy and moral degeneracy in the modern day. :society:

I wouldn't be surprised if more and more of those mentally ill crossdressers were prevalent on the site; there's only the pushing of globohomo narratives of moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping causing the relaxing of other regular social norms to blame for it... :feelswhat:

JFL at anyone believing it's natural or otherwise beneficial to the human body to do such a thing, especially those who would advocate it for subhumans; unfortunately, there's no sign of them subsisting or lowering in number in the coming years. :feelsclown:

probably hes fucking autistic as fuck with an ugly face to top it all off. theyre prob interested at first but then after he speaks 2 sentences their pussy dry up and they walk away. nonNT pill is real @Zer0/∞

Why are gay dudes able to message him? Don't you choose who your profile gets shown to?

Why are gay dudes able to message him? Don't you choose who your profile gets shown to?
He mentioned he's into trannies, so I assume he uses Grindr or some gay tinder (he's a faggot)

Gymrats are the biggest copers on earth. Foids could not care less about your damn muscles, they'd rather fuck a fragile twink with cute face, than touch you, utter subhuman ogre.

haha this reads like a faggot's fanfiction

by the way, you really enjoy browsing the sex subreddit huh?

>gymcel
I need to see his face before claiming anything. For all I knoele this could be a picky bisexual larky