Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gymcel men/women look like shit. General gymcel hate rant

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Screenshot 20240706 182945

Found this picture on YouTube from this gymcel coper (guy in the middle) Jesse James West. I guess this is a photoshoot for his brand.

I can't be the only one that thinks muscles this big look like utter shit. On women AND men alike. There's a certain threshold NO ONE should go past when gymceling. The bubble muscles look horrible. It makes you look try hard as fuck. It kind of makes you look shorter too (unless 6'5+ I suppose)

The women in the photo have good faces, yet their ruined with giant bubble muscle bodies. Fucking 2024 foids ruining their appeal... Still SMV mog I know

I worked out for a few years and it ruined my body. 5'6 frame does not look good with any muscle mass. I'm in the process of trying to lose muscle by LDARing and fasting. My pecs got huge and look like tits. It's fucking comical.

EDIT:

This is the only acceptable body type/muscle mass

Last edited:
I would normally agree with this but those foids have such nice hips, thighs and asses :feelsohh:

No way its natural to gymmaxx

I agree but in this pic they look fine imo
They just look bloated to me. Like water retained. They should lose like 15lbs of muscle and it would look good

View attachment 1193581

Found this picture on YouTube from this gymcel coper (guy in the middle) Jesse James West. I guess this is a photoshoot for his brand.

I can't be the only one that thinks muscles this big look like utter shit. On women AND men alike. There's a certain threshold NO ONE should go past when gymceling. The bubble muscles look horrible. It makes you look try hard as fuck. It kind of makes you look shorter too (unless 6'5+ I suppose)

The women in the photo have good faces, yet their ruined with giant bubble muscle bodies. Fucking 2024 foids ruining their appeal... Still SMV mog I know

I worked out for a few years and it ruined my body. 5'6 frame does not look good with any muscle mass. I'm in the process of trying to lose muscle by LDARing and fasting. My pecs got huge and look like tits. It's fucking comical.
12-15% at 25 bmi is ideal nothing more

They literally look normal. Volcel if wouldn't.
JFL "normal"... Gymcel women are not natural. Slim and slender look the best. I'd still fuck obv it just looks weird. Imagine these clowns walking down the street... It would be comical..they're obv tryhard

View attachment 1193581

EDIT:

View attachment 1193585

The muscles you are describing are achieved with steroids, hence why they are repulsive to literally everyone. However, no one is taking steroids to impress someone else to begin with.
It's often done either due to competition purposes or because you've hit the natural limit, but are addicted to the growing process and need to keep going.

What you are showing in the picture are very healthy looking bodies for both genders tbh

JFL "normal"... Gymcel women are not natural. Slim and slender look the best. I'd still fuck obv it just looks weird. Imagine these clowns walking down the street... It would be comical..they're obv tryhard
You are showing humane, healthy bodies. They are fit and ample. Just shut the fuck up.

You are showing humane, healthy bodies. They are fit and ample. Just shut the fuck up.
Found the gymcel coper :feelskek: must have struck a nerve. Go bloat your muscles some more, faggot

Found the gymcel coper :feelskek: must have struck a nerve. Go bloat your muscles some more, faggot
[IMG alt="ONION BURPS"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/64/64435.jpg?1719837279[/IMG]

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72​

★★★★★
JoinedJun 2, 2024Posts954

[IMG alt="ONION BURPS"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/64/64435.jpg?1719837279[/IMG]

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72​

★★★★★
JoinedJun 2, 2024Posts954
No muscle building for your shit frame :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What you are showing in the picture are very healthy looking bodies for both genders tbh

This is my whole point for making this thread. This isn't normal. It's "normal" in 2024 for a fucked up culture. It's bloated stress responses.

This is the only body you should strive for. And coincidentally it is the frame that makes it appealing... No gym for your Genetics

This is my whole point for making this thread. This isn't normal. It's "normal" in 2024 for a fucked up culture. It's bloated stress responses.

View attachment 1193593

This is the only body you should strive for. And coincidentally it is the frame that makes it appealing... No gym for your Genetics
Keep your desires to yourself, buddy. Shitframe on Shitframe violence is insane.

Keep your desires to yourself, buddy. Shitframe on Shitframe violence is insane.
Cope how ever you want, just know it looks ridiculous. Stop strssing your body and prematurely aging. Light walking and maybe some body weight workouts MAX. Anything more is mental illness

View attachment 1193593

oof, i get what you are getting at. From where do you get the info that it's only stress response and not healthy? I would actually like to see if there is any research on this particular topic for personal reasons too.

Comparing those whites who enjoy very safe environment with high quality food, sleep and all the other higher quality facilities civilization offers us to someone living in de facto stone-age is such a bad comparison.
What is next, illiteratemaxx because some random tribe in africa can't read?

Cope how ever you want, just know it looks ridiculous. Stop strssing your body and prematurely aging. Light walking and maybe some body weight workouts MAX. Anything more is mental illness
You can be really strong without getting big. Look at Bruce Lee!

bruce lee wings GIF

Cope how ever you want, just know it looks ridiculous.
Yeah, I will cope a way that actually benefits me. I train MMA. Have a good time getting mogged by athletic becky who trains badminton.

Light walking and maybe some body weight workouts MAX. Anything more is mental illness
Actually so fucking over for 2024cels' IQ.

Those niggers indirectly train endurance. They have their bodies BECAUSE of the way they live, aside from genetics. Construction workers in the same country will obviously be more muscular and have more strength.
He's just saying people should be lean without any real muscular definition.
I literally don't understand why certain incels just say they personally dislike bodyweight workouts or lifting. Okay, you like light sessions of walking and eat healthy. Good for you.
body weight workouts MAX
Literally both target same muscles, workout to workout. You can get more effective exercise from gym but both will get you big.
It's "normal" in 2024 for a fucked up culture. It's bloated stress responses.
Nobody is promoting this unironically;

oof, i get what you are getting at. From where do you get the info that it's only stress response and not healthy? I would actually like to see if there is any research on this particular topic for personal reasons too.

Comparing those whites who enjoy very safe environment with high quality food, sleep and all the other higher quality facilities civilization offers us to someone living in de facto stone-age is such a bad comparison.
Weston a price wrote a book, "nutrition and physical degeneration". In it he chronicles the last tribes to remain in 1910. He was a dentist seeing a huge markup in deformities of the mouth and body. The tribal people's were not affected. They had robust frames and straight teeth. They did not do fucking bench press and situps in their spare time JFL. They tend their garden, maybe hunt a little/set traps. It's about food, not the exercise that keeps you healthy and attractive. People are exercising to try and negate the shit diet, when if you just ate good food you wouldn't need to stress your body to achieve some equilibrium.

What is the end goal of this white western civilization? A McDonald's on the moon? An Amazon warehouse and Walmart on Venus? This "civilized" world is a joke. It's 99% wage slave sick freaks, and 1% Machiavelli type psychopaths. The tribal people are happy. We live in disgusting excess and are polluting the world with plastics and toxins.

You can be really strong without getting big. Look at Bruce Lee!

bruce lee wings GIF
I'm like water!
View attachment 1193581

EDIT:

View attachment 1193585

You have to admit his fake name is very clever..

Jessie James?
James West?

It's like a trifecta of manliness.

But he looks like a frog

Weston a price wrote a book, "nutrition and physical degeneration". In it he chronicles the last tribes to remain in 1910. He was a dentist seeing a huge markup in deformities of the mouth and body. The tribal people's were not affected. They had robust frames and straight teeth. They did not do fucking bench press and situps in their spare time JFL. They tend their garden, maybe hunt a little/set traps. It's about food, not the exercise that keeps you healthy and attractive. People are exercising to try and negate the shit diet, when if you just ate good food you wouldn't need to stress your body to achieve some equilibrium.

What is the end goal of this white western civilization? A McDonald's on the moon? An Amazon warehouse and Walmart on Venus? This "civilized" world is a joke. It's 99% wage slave sick freaks, and 1% Machiavelli type psychopaths. The tribal people are happy. We live in disgusting excess and are polluting the world with plastics and toxins.
Just live in the woods and collect rainwater theory. DNR.

Good points.

Our comfort is killing us!

Let us first acknowledge that you have serious flaws in your academic research methodology. While I won't say you should discard the thoughts of a dentist on teeth when talking about muscles , I would encourage you to explore other viewpoints and researches. Of course, always check who is funding the research.
Not to mention that you didn't unpack how teeth and stressors causing bubble muscles are correlated, or how it's explored in the book.

You come off more as "I hate exercising so I will convince myself it's bad". If you want to be gym aversive, that's your choice - it doesn't however, make it true.

It's still undeniable that natural bodybuilders tend to be healthier than the average population. You also forget that with going to the gym, you should also be following a proper diet (assuming study subject is a natural, not steroider). Body building is athleticism in it's own way, and there is no science that will prove sport is bad for you.

People are exercising to negate the effects of living a nonculimnative sedentiary life stuck in a concrete jungle that is not our natural habitat. That is why people are so weak to junk food, and other poisons - they are looking for the cure.

I will not however debate the nature of capitalism in this thread in interest of not steering off topic. But I will say that what you are talking about is not capitalism but corporatocracy. Similar but distinct.

Those niggers indirectly train endurance. They have their bodies BECAUSE of the way they live, aside from genetics. Construction workers in the same country will obviously be more muscular and have more strength.
He's just saying people should be lean without any real muscular definition.
I literally don't understand why certain incels just say they personally dislike bodyweight workouts or lifting. Okay, you like light sessions of walking and eat healthy. Good for you.
I get what he is saying, we are made for endurance and it's the optimal function our bodies can be built around.

That however doesn't make it it's only function and any other alternative as inherently bad for the body. Nutrition, anatomy/medicine/fitness knowledge helps push the boundaries of what has once been the limit to new heights (that has limits too, but we are not seeing that in the images provided).

But showing me malnourished savannah dwellers, and supporting it by only one source from a dentist without connecting with the claims, really doesn't prove anything.

Whole thread is a lazyness cope for OP 100%

i dont bother working out because im 5’5 so it’d look retarded on me. that said, i try not to gorge myself on garbage cuz at least im not fat which would be a further layer of torment

Let us first acknowledge that you have serious flaws in your academic research methodology. While I won't say you should discard the thoughts of a dentist on teeth when talking about muscles , I would encourage you to explore other viewpoints and researches. Of course, always check who is funding the research.
Not to mention that you didn't unpack how teeth and stressors causing bubble muscles are correlated, or how it's explored in the book.

You come off more as "I hate exercising so I will convince myself it's bad". If you want to be gym aversive, that's your choice - it doesn't however, make it true.

It's still undeniable that natural bodybuilders tend to be healthier than the average population. You also forget that with going to the gym, you should also be following a proper diet (assuming study subject is a natural, not steroider). Body building is athleticism in it's own way, and there is no science that will prove sport is bad for you.

People are exercising to negate the effects of living a nonculimnative sedentiary life stuck in a concrete jungle that is not our natural habitat. That is why people are so weak to junk food, and other poisons - they are looking for the cure.

I will not however debate the nature of capitalism in this thread in interest of not steering off topic. But I will say that what you are talking about is not capitalism but corporatocracy. Similar but distinct.

I get what he is saying, we are made for endurance and it's the optimal function our bodies can be built around.

That however doesn't make it it's only function and any other alternative as inherently bad for the body. Nutrition, anatomy/medicine/fitness knowledge helps push the boundaries of what has once been the limit to new heights (that has limits too, but we are not seeing that in the images provided).

But showing me malnourished savannah dwellers, and supporting it by only one source from a dentist without connecting with the claims, really doesn't prove anything.

Whole thread is a lazyness cope for OP 100%
Look up pottengers cats on YouTube. It's an excellent MUH STUDY EXPERIMENT where cats where put into three groups and controlled for dietary guidelines. The cats fed a modernized cooked diet all degenerated and were lifeless and despondent. The laziness I experience is a result of the grander problem. I'm sick, degenerated, fed slop poison and vaccines my entire life. If I do not have a will to exercise, I will not watch fucking motivational vids or psych myself up to go pump some man-made iron.

The cats in the video clearly look like incels. The healthy ones are jumping around normally. Imagine telling the sick cats that you're just lazy man, get up and do some pushups JFL.

I'm healing first and foremost. When I feel like doing some workouts I'll do it. My body is king in dictating what I should do. If you need Muh Studies and can't use your own body and mind to determine what's healthy... You're a lost cause.

so? being a gymcel is good, at least i have something to be proud of when i look in the mirror. Stop coping
The irony. No muscles for shit frame and shit face. It's delusion. You're coping just as much as I'm coping ...

The irony. No muscles for shit frame and shit face. It's delusion. You're coping just as much as I'm coping ...
im not coping with anything i already have a good physique lmao, im just saying even if ure ugly having a six pack and an aesthetic physique is always gonna make u 1 or 2 points better looking. Ure coping just cause ure lazy

Look up pottengers cats on YouTube. It's an excellent MUH STUDY EXPERIMENT where cats where put into three groups and controlled for dietary guidelines. The cats fed a modernized cooked diet all degenerated and were lifeless and despondent. The laziness I experience is a result of the grander problem. I'm sick, degenerated, fed slop poison and vaccines my entire life. If I do not have a will to exercise, I will not watch fucking motivational vids or psych myself up to go pump some man-made iron.

The cats in the video clearly look like incels. The healthy ones are jumping around normally. Imagine telling the sick cats that you're just lazy man, get up and do some pushups JFL.

I'm healing first and foremost. When I feel like doing some workouts I'll do it. My body is king in dictating what I should do. If you need Muh Studies and can't use your own body and mind to determine what's healthy... You're a lost cause.
I am using my mind and body to determine what is healthy. I've been an unprofessional athlete since adolescence across various sports with short periods of almost going professional.

Never in my life have I heard that exercising is bad, someone that suffered health problems from exercise nor have I experienced it myself

The reason I asked for "muh studies" is because I cannot relate to your claims in any shape or form, nor have I known anyone that has, thus studies are the second best thing available for me to understand from where you get this info.

Also, everytime i've overexerted my body I've felt better than when I have been a couch potato eating chips like a swine - as long as the proper recovery time is given.

You reek of a 5000kg fatcel trying to cope with not loving himself enough to come to terms that they are killing themselves in the most horrendous way possible. Better start a nicotine addiction, at least it gives a high.

Best of luck in your copium tho

so? being a gymcel is good, at least i have something to be proud of when i look in the mirror. Stop coping
+1
For me it's not even about being proud when looking in the mirror, The absolute high I get after a session and having it as an obsession of sorts helps a lot in not being miserable

View attachment 1193581

EDIT:

View attachment 1193585

says women look like shit after gym -> posts a pic of the hottest women in existence ever

Also forgot to add.

You do realize cats and homo sapiens are completely different species with different food systems?

View attachment 1193581

EDIT:

View attachment 1193585

But big ass

This has to be a joke. :lul: :lul:
Bottom picture looks like complete disgusting sticks of shit. Jfl at the cope

Also forgot to add.

You do realize cats and homo sapiens are completely different species with different food systems?
The point was the cooking part. And yes you'll just say we've been cooking muh food for ever... Pottengers says to eat at least 70% raw. Anything less is accumulation of hella toxins. People it raw meat all over the world, you just grew up eating cookes grain and shit slop so you don't know any better.

I feel great lounging around eating raw meat without exercising. You said you feel like shit after eating chips and couch rotting. Again, you completely disregarded my previous statement where I said your biochemistry is mutated with all the slop food so you feel anxious and cortisol spiked. This you feel the need to run and lift weights.
This has to be a joke. :lul: :lul:
Bottom picture looks like complete disgusting sticks of shit. Jfl at the cope
"Gymcellragefuel" .... Ofc you would defend gymceling JFL

+1
For me it's not even about being proud when looking in the mirror, The absolute high I get after a session and having it as an obsession of sorts helps a lot in not being miserable
There's plenty of studies that show the less food you eat the longer you live. You workout, stressing your body, thus you consume more food. You are aging at light speed the more aggressive the workout you do. The more mass you have eon your body, the more taxing it is to your heart. Slender builds are always better.

Last edited: