Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GymCel Marries a SexDoll

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

This is him:

sex-doll-marriage-40.jpg

This is the future of how males have "relationships". And feminazis have already tried banning sex dolls to control male sexuality

Mogs me to hell.

Feels like satire bait to gain attention. Anw, isn't it a hassle to bring her around?

I'm planning to get a doll too when I have my own place.

Not too far in the future, even Chads will live like incels.

Damn he seems at least normie tier facially, I'm guessing he is a manlet?

Foid hypergamy causes men to cope to new levels.

up your ass feminists your control over men back fired this is the greatest thing to happen to men since the beginning of time lmao when this is legal in aus I will get my self a gal gadot wonder women doll and i will treat that doll better than I will any foid and I will take selfies just to rub it in the foids faces they failed ,fuck I might even have a sex doll harem and declare my self a king and have a monthly foid hunt and bring some hounds as well, we will hunt those fuckers in the streets, on beaches, and in the woods and we will never surrender # sex doll boner.

It's over, there's no hope boyo

This sort of seems like a publicity stunt. Wouldn't he be able to get at least some kind of woman in a country like Kazakhstan?

Pretty based tbh

He's dark triad who will gain popularity by this and then ascend with a real female from statusmaxxing

Mogs me to wakanda

Guy is def 6/10+

This reminds me of that Ryan Gossling movie “Lars and the real girl” tbh

For sexdolls to become socially acceptable, we need more reasonably attractive and normal men like him choosing them over real women.

Women are seething
@nihility deletes me

p183, post: 3460277, member: 19079"]
hes a normie
[/QUOTE]
Bald = always truecel

Tbh that guy just dodged a number of bullets

Sexdoll never reports you to cops for rape, never yells, never cheats and never cucks you from here to Tokyo & back. A foid can never trully love a single man - so the reality of the love you get from a fucking sexdoll is the same as what you would get from a foid.

Sexdollmarrymaxxing is high IQ tbh ngl

no gym for his plastic dickmachine

Tbh that guy just dodged a number of bullets

Sexdoll never reports you to cops for rape, never yells, never cheats and never cucks you from here to Tokyo & back. A foid can never trully love a single man - so the reality of the love you get from a fucking sexdoll is the same as what you would get from a foid.

Sexdollmarrymaxxing is high IQ tbh ngl

Manlets fate is darker than the blackpill

he's woke. women are outdated. they are too high maintenance for the benefits provided

Just lol, go to the gym brooooooo.
I hope he’s happy with his sex doll, women are devils.

lmao he moggs me

I imagine a future where sex robots are openly part of society. Men walking around with artificial women, carrying their children born from surrogates and artificial wombs.

I imagine a future where sex robots are openly part of society. Men walking around with artificial women, carrying their children born from surrogates and artificial wombs.
Women will ban in 100%
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Must be so awkward in conversations with live-people when the conversation ends and he has to carry his sex doll away. I wonder how much it weighs? Gotta be at least 60lb?

Must be so awkward in conversations with live-people when the conversation ends and he has to carry his sex doll away. I wonder how much it weighs? Gotta be at least 60lb?
They usually weigh what a foid that same height IRL would. But its still not as shameful or awkward as having a 300lb slampig gf that's twice as wide as you that you share with two other guys.

They usually weigh what a foid that same height IRL would.

But its still not as shameful or awkward as having a 300lb slampig gf that's twice as wide as you that you share with two other guys. [Legit Boyo!]

That is crazy they weigh more than 60lbs. I would think they would at least have wheels/roller skates to make them easier to move around.

That is crazy they weigh more than 60lbs. I would think they would at least have wheels/roller skates to make them easier to move around.
If you can't carry around 90lbs, you need to lift. Most guys that do this in public use wheelchairs though.

If you can't carry around 90lbs, you need to lift. Most guys that do this in public use wheelchairs though.

Its not about picking up 90lbs, its about carrying it around with the casualness of carrying your cell phone. Remember this is his life-companion. I imagine these dolls get real heavy real quick.

Its not about picking up 90lbs, its about carrying it around with the casualness of carrying your cell phone. Remember this is his life-companion. I imagine these dolls get real heavy real quick.
Women shouldn't leave the house often anyways. But it shouldn't be a big deal. We just need more guys to do it.