Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcel life

No gym for your face.

Bones determine your entire life

I cant even gymcel because all the gyms are closed

bones and mass determine all. it was over before it even began.

Just be a skinnyfat/overweight worthless waste of oxygen theory

No gym for your face.

I gymcelled for years. You end up fixating on arbitrary weight goals. "If only I could lift one plate...two plates...three plates. Maybe then I'll have made it." It never happens, and the only increased attention is from other dudes.

I gymcelled for years. You end up fixating on arbitrary weight goals. "If only I could lift one plate...two plates...three plates. Maybe then I'll have made it." It never happens, and the only increased attention is from other dudes.
This. This is the gymcel experiece in a nutshell. In fact it's the normie gym experience which is why almost everybody quits the gym eventually. Too much effort for not enough benefit.

This is so accurate it's depressing

Major cope
Coping on what exactly. You think i care if people don't lift here?

Im totally coping because barley anyone here works out bro. That makes so much fucking sense.

I'd rather continue working out and have it be for absolutely nothing than be a twink or obese person like 95% of the people here.

If thats cope then i'll revel in it. In fact it'll be my best cope yet.

Maxresdefault

Coping on what exactly. You think i care if people don't lift here?

Im totally coping because barley anyone here works out bro. That makes so much fucking sense.

I'd rather continue working out and have it be for absolutely nothing than be a twink or obese person like 95% of the people here.

If thats cope then i'll revel in it. In fact it'll be my best cope yet.

View attachment 321448
Yep, it's a good cope.

Brutal. I feel exactly the same.
Especially about arbitrary weight goals.
It's so true