Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[gymcel] help?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i need to lose 50lb in 4 months. 

im 5'9, 17 and 99kg.

i aim to be around 75kg in june.

what exercises should i do?

how many calories should i intake daily?

join a sport, I suggest rowing-canoa-tennis-football-boxe

Just eat less, 2200 calories with 100g of protein? If you have money, eat more protein of course...

Any training program works, e.g. 5x5 fullbody, brosplits, upper/lower, p/p/l, ..., etc.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Just eat less, 2200 calories with 100g of protein? If you have money, eat more protein of course...
Any training program works, e.g. 5x5 fullbody, brosplits, upper/lower, p/p/l, ..., etc.
new material for the accusation, seek a lawyer ( I suggest you @Themisterpepsi )

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
new material for the accusation, seek a lawyer ( I suggest you @Themisterpepsi )
Huh? What are you talking about?

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Huh? What are you talking about?
you have 2 hours to appoint a lawyer of your choice, otherwise one will be appointed for you

nausea said:
you have 2 hours to appoint a lawyer of your choice, otherwise one will be appointed for you
Why are you always making threats against me? I hardly do anything to you -_-.

I'm kind of losing my patience with you...

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
Why are you always making threats against me? I hardly do anything to you -_-.
I'm kind of losing my patience with you...
it's not against you, you have a tag from the Supreme Judge, speak to them

OP you could check out the military diet on youtube, combine that with walking/jogging every morning on a empty stomach for 30-45 mins. You'd have to almost get closed to eat nothing, if you want to lose as much weight as possible, but it would probably fuck up your hormnes, and the lower cals you eat, the more hungrier you will get. IMO eating a smaller deficit is more sustainable long-term. The military diet, I think is 800-1000 calories for three days, but then you'd have to eat a moderate amount of calories for 4 days.

You can lift weights, if you want, but it would probably make you more hungrier. Choice is yours, brother.

nausea said:

My goodness...

@themistercoke

idkwattodowithlife said:
OP you could check out the military diet on youtube, combine that with walking/jogging every morning on a empty stomach for 30-45 mins.
nausea said:
My goodness...
@themistercoke
inform the Supreme Judge of your choice

Sorry that your thread has gotten derailed, OP... But you could blame it on Nausea.

nausea said:
inform the Supreme Judge of your choice
*sigh* You really are pushing my buttons -_-

@themisterpepsi

That's it. Not going to annoyingly bump OPs thread anymore.

Hunter said:
guys take it somewhere else pls.
So is this how you would treat me? I gave you some tips.

Ohhhhh... And you're 17....

For your height you need to intake between 1k-15k calories a day. And do mostly cardio for weight loss. run, swim, isometric excersies

idkwattodowithlife said:
So is this how you would treat me? I gave you some tips.

Ohhhhh... And you're 17....

sorry i aprreciate the tips just didnt want the thread to be derailed. im 17 which is why i want to looksmaxx so bad. if i dont get the LTR and S U C C and the F U C C by my 20th birthday i will give up forever. i dont have much time left in my teen years, im desperate.

Hunter said:
sorry i aprreciate the tips just didnt want the thread to be derailed
fyi my suggestion is all you need, at 17yo I already played football in european tournaments ( 2 of them, one at 13yo, one at 16yo )

and, at 17yo I made my first entry in first team ( aka playing against much older\expert people )

granted I started football school at 5yo, but I met many dudes who did not ERGO you can start now no problem, this goes for every sport I mentioned and even for many I did not mention

you do not need any diet modifications AT ALL, NEVER

Greetings.

I would suggest that instead following the mentality of "i will lose x amount of weight in y months"  try to focus on building a strenght foundation. You can do the bodyweight exercises such as squats, pushups, pull ups, abdominal exercises and their variations. If you want to do lifting dont bother with isolation exercises, focus on compound exercises such as Deadlift, bench press and squat.
There are two variables to lose weight and becoming relatively healthy.

1- Amount of calories. 
2- Quality of the calories you consume.

Because of your high bodyfat i dont think your body will enter a catabolic state easily. With the occuring muscle hypertrophy you will lose weight more easily.

Also dont forget to stretch, both static and dynamic stretching.

nausea said:
fyi my suggestion is all you need, at 17yo I already played football in european tournaments ( 2 of them, one at 13yo, one at 16yo )

and, at 17yo I made my first entry in first team ( aka playing against much older\expert people )

granted I started football school at 5yo, but I met many dudes who did not ERGO you can start now no problem, this goes for every sport I mentioned and even for many I did not mention

i really dont want to go into football. most of the people there are alpha low inhib jocks and being very autist/anxious/high inhib with shitty social skills i will be treated as an outcast/liability.

Hunter said:
nausea said:
i really dont want to go into football. most of the people there are alpha low inhib jocks and being very autist/anxious/high inhib with shitty social skills i will be treated as an outcast/liability.
hmmm

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sorry that your thread has gotten derailed, OP... But you could blame it on Nausea.

*sigh* You really are pushing my buttons -_-

@themisterpepsi

That's it. Not going to annoyingly bump OPs thread anymore.
What?