Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcel caught talking to JB

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Not one second but jfl @ his nipples

i dont sympathize with pedomaxxers ,
but those moralizer and sjws on their private campaigns just annoy me .
Its so fucking over for him .
Just look at his balding hair and thousand yard stare .
Also mouthbreathing .
buddy Gonna have fun in prison .

This woman is enjoying herself waaaay too much. She's getting quite a power trip on shaming this guy.

Is she police? Is the guy in any legal obligation to talk? If he's not, he should shut the fuck up and get a lawyer.

Shaming is not supposed to replace justice.

Last edited:
i dont sympathize with pedomaxxers ,
but those moralizer and sjws on their private campaigns just annoy me .
Its so fucking over for him .
Just look at his balding hair and thousand yard stare .
Also mouthbreathing .
buddy Gonna have fun in prison .

This woman is enjoying herself waaaay too much. She's getting quite a power trip on shaming this guy.

Is she police? Is the guy in any legal obligation to talk? If he's not, he should shut the fuck up and get a lawyer.

Shaming is not supposed to replace justice.

No they are just random people who set men up by messaging them on fake accounts.

Pedophiles are attracted to the prepubescent. If they're sexually mature then it's not pedo. There are people out there, a lot of them, that say a 25-year-old trying to fuck a girl that's 17 years and 364 days old is a pedo and a creep. The next day she can legally agree to go get gangbanged and anally penetrated on camera by 40 year old jews and niggers which those same people probably beat off to.
Just learned that age of concent is 14 in my country jfl

Pedophiles are attracted to the prepubescent. If they're sexually mature then it's not pedo. There are people out there, a lot of them, that say a 25-year-old trying to fuck a girl that's 17 years and 364 days old is a pedo and a creep. The next day she can legally agree to go get gangbanged and anally penetrated on camera by 40 year old jews and niggers which those same people probably beat off to.
this tbh. theres a reason why even children can get pregnant

"gymcel"
This dyel hasnt touched a weight in his life

Why are they attacking pedophiles now? I thought the general U.K. Cucklation were in agreement with all these weird ass sexual orientations and beliefs.

I mean Pedos have similar arguments to what faggots and trannies say. "I was born this way, I can't help being attracted to what I like". So why don't the pro homo-trans lobby within the UK push for the jew parliament to legalise it already.

Last edited:
Why are they attacking pedophiles now? I thought the general U.K. Cucklation were in agreement with all these weird ass sexual orientations and beliefs.

I mean Pedos have similar arguments to what faggots and trannies say. "I was born this way, I can't help being attracted to what I like". So why don't the pro homo-trans lobby within the UK push for the jew parliament to legalise it already.

Normies love double standards, my favourite is that single mothers and step fathers are viewed as normal arrangements in society but it is wrong for an adult man to live with his parents as its "unnatural", there is nothing more unnatural than a step father.
Exactly. What drugs is OP smoking?

Is it not you who does drugs? After all that's what 18 year olds do.

The title reminded me of a JB with a nice thick ass in tight jeans I saw in the mall today. I think I'll fap to her while the image is fresh in my mind.