Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel gymaxxxing is a decent cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I've been doing more shit physically at home and even tho I'm not great looking face or body wise it's been getting better. My advice, work on diet, take creatine, drink a shit ton of water, and make sure you're getting enough protein. Use powder if you have to. Can't fix this ugly face but at least the body can look somewhat decent for next summer if you have friends or manage to make any since I don't rn.

I've been doing more shit physically at home and even tho I'm not great looking face or body wise it's been getting better. My advice, work on diet, take creatine, drink a shit ton of water, and make sure you're getting enough protein. Use powder if you have to. Can't fix this ugly face but at least the body can look somewhat decent for next summer if you have friends or manage to make any since I don't rn.
Couldn't agree more. It's a good hobby and puts you in proximity to other humans, if nothing else. I believe most people's faces actually do get considerably better looking when they get in shape. Cutting body fat and having a jawline works wonders imo. You look completely different with every 5% body fat you lose. Foids might not be into huge muscles but you at least don't want to be skinny or skinny fat.

Couldn't agree more. It's a good hobby and puts you in proximity to other humans, if nothing else. I believe most people's faces actually do get considerably better looking when they get in shape. Cutting body fat and having a jawline works wonders imo. You look completely different with every 5% body fat you lose. Foids might not be into huge muscles but you at least don't want to be skinny or skinny fat.
Why the fuck do I have to lose body fat while I’m fit tho, it’s so much fucking work for unknown
Also I hate it becoming a must for men, does every Chad goes to gym? I don’t wanna I’mlazy and gym is garbage I hate it , won’t do any shit for me I can’t even go more than 2 weeks

Last edited:
Why the fuck do I have to lose body fat while I’m fit tho, it’s so much fucking work for unknown
Also I hate it becoming a must for men, does every Chad goes to gym? I don’t wanna I’mlazy and gym is garbage I hate it , won’t do any shit for me I can’t even go more than 2 weeks
I agree it sucks that we have to put so much effort into it. Women basically just have to not eat like cows and they’ll be fine. It’s more difficult for men to look good but there are also tons of guys who can be fairly fat without it making their faces ugly. I envy them. If I go a pound above about 15% body fat I look like ass. My face peaks around 10%. It takes work but it’s a definite advantage that’s available to you.

Based. At least now you can bully people you don't like :feelsdevil:

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Call it cringe, call it whatever you want but I strongly agree. If there is one thing I want to do in this life, it is to see my full potential. What my body is capable of.

over for diecels. no diet for your face.

I agree it sucks that we have to put so much effort into it. Women basically just have to not eat like cows and they’ll be fine. It’s more difficult for men to look good but there are also tons of guys who can be fairly fat without it making their faces ugly. I envy them. If I go a pound above about 15% body fat I look like ass. My face peaks around 10%. It takes work but it’s a definite advantage that’s available to you.
I seriously can’t do that cuz I’m lazy

true af. All women need to do is pretty much be skinny and a bit of cardio and they're all good. In order for me to "look good" or "fit" I have to be super low bf%, and muscular which means lifting heavy shit all the time, the got it so much easier. what's your body fat % and weight rn?