Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym is like makeup for men

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Remember when foids say "I put makeup on myself because I like it, I don't do it to be more attractive or get Chad's attention :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:" and we all laugh because it's fucking stupid? It's the same as men who claim to love going to the gym because they compete against themselves or it motivates them in life kek.

Truth is unless you can make a living out of gymmaxxing (bodybuilder, powerlifting, etc) going to the gym is fucking tedious and men only do it to have a slight chance of fucking a foid. Nobody likes performing repetitive sets of exercises for 2 hours and then (or before working out) shoving a protein shake, 10 egg whites and chicken breast down his gullet kek.

going to the gym was actually always the easy part for me

hard and tedious part was the diet

Maxresdefault8

What is gym for women?

Not really make up is just a fake thing you put on your face and can be wipe away easily
but growing muscle require actual effort and time, it an extension and part of your body, cannot be wipe away easily and it also good for your health unlike make up

Nah gym at least takes hard work