Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym is essential

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Go to the fucking gym. I'm not suggesting anymore, GO!!! And become an ubermench

"`No GyM fOr YoUr FaCe"

No gym for my face

You guys only have one lives. And it's this shitty fucking world. Atleast while you bulky you can go around and intimidate people left and right.
I am bulky xD I've been Gymmaxxing for close to a year

I used to but currently I'm too poor :D

You just managed to sneak in before the halting of registration applications - good job. The gym is cool, but I prefer exercises that can be woven into my everyday activities, such as cycling. Working out at home or at a static gym got boring, but the exercise was therapeutic.
Funny story, the archery club that I was about to joined were almost closed for joining next month till next year lol. I got accepted, now im gonna use it to hunt animals

Theres this fucking foid who were doing this ass execise. Her ass is fucking huge man, and I can see her fucking pussy.

I'm going to go train for the race war/ incel uprising in a few hours.