Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gym is cope

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
No gym for your face
No gym for your height
No gym for your balding
No gym for your race
No gym for your dick size
No gym for your stutter
No gym for your autism
No gym for your PTSD after bullying
No gym for your social anxiety
No gym for your frame

Meanwhile you are killing yourself in gym, hoping that one day some girl will love you, some naturally attractive chad who never put his foot in the gym is slaying left and right.
Seriously, tall and handsome chad with holocaust survivor tier body has infinitely more smv than gymmaxed, aestheticmaxed ugly manlet.

quzxj07878a51.jpg

PZzLXlT

FREbW8pXIAEbV0l.jpg

No gym for your face
No gym for your height
No gym for your balding
No gym for your race
No gym for your dick size
No gym for your stutter
No gym for your autism
No gym for your PTSD after bullying
No gym for your social anxiety
No gym for your frame

Meanwhile you are killing yourself in gym, hoping that one day some girl will love you, some naturally attractive chad who never put his foot in the gym is slaying left and right.
Seriously, tall and handsome chad with holocaust survivor tier body has infinitely more smv than gymmaxed, aestheticmaxed ugly manlet.
View attachment 747177
quzxj07878a51.jpg

View attachment 747180
View attachment 747183
FREbW8pXIAEbV0l.jpg
ovER

that first video would be ragefuel if it happened to me. i'd be seething

Last edited:
so brutal, felt for that guy when the Chad took off his shirt. Now she will cheat on him any day

Yes no gym for any of that. I had experiences being bullied in the past and want to be able to defend myself if it happens again, so I gym for strength.

I can smell you from here

it still feels good and gives at least some confidence. It's also the only time i leave the house which i need mentally (NEET)

so brutal, felt for that guy when the Chad took off his shirt. Now she will cheat on him any day
Hilarious that that Chad is now fucking trannies

It's still would be better to be muscular and ugly than skinny and ugly, at least then people will not see you as weak.

It's still would be better to be muscular and ugly than skinny and ugly, at least then people will not see you as weak.

truth. that's why niggers get more respect than curries, even tho both are dark and ugly

Everything is cope for a true tlfer