Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym is a scam, worse than PUA

Is it me or is the gym scene dying? You know the whole idea of having alot of agency on your frame and general look.

It seems like guys in general have stopped believing in the motivational platitudes of the fitness industry. Ive recently stopped going and focusing more on in-home stretches (and to help with breathing) and calisthenics.
more dudes are realizing body is cope and its all about the face

Is it me or is the gym scene dying? You know the whole idea of having alot of agency on your frame and general look.

It seems like guys in general have stopped believing in the motivational platitudes of the fitness industry. Ive recently stopped going and focusing more on in-home stretches (and to help with breathing) and calisthenics.

Yes. It was big in 2011-2017

It’s fallen off hard since then

everyone eats too fucking much and they're fat as shit
guys i met last year were both foodcoping as part of their fitness routine (doing explosive exercise to try to burn off all the food calories)
they also said they were going to cut but they never did, even during summer, they just stayed halfway between fat and muscled and hung around with ugly old femshits
kind of funny but I guess that's just one of the common lifestyles these days (eat as much as possible, lift hard, inhale caffeine pre-workouts, DYEL-cope)

guys i met last year were both foodcoping as part of their fitness routine (doing explosive exercise to try to burn off all the food calories)
they also said they were going to cut but they never did, even during summer, they just stayed halfway between fat and muscled and hung around with ugly old femshits
kind of funny but I guess that's just one of the common lifestyles these days (eat as much as possible, lift hard, inhale caffeine pre-workouts, DYEL-cope)

5 miles of running for a 180lb guy is like 550 calories burned, maybe 1 burger

lifting is like..............50 calories burned

lool

It is a nice cope because it makes you occupied and I feel better after a workout,but JFL at thinking you will ascend through it as a natural(either you will be big but high bodyfat or people won't think you lift at all at low bodyfat).

I dont even get the dopamine boost after work outs. I feel even worse afterwards and all my bones and joints hurt like hell. Fuck working out, worst cope ever.
have you tried heavy squats/deadlifts?

Gymcucking is heavy physical labor, but instead of getting compensated for your heavy work you pay to do it.
It's the definition of clown world.

Gymcucking is heavy physical labor, but instead of getting compensated for your heavy work you pay to do it.
It's the definition of clown world.
I think norwooding gymcels are getting cortisol instead of endorphins from lifting since its seen more as a strenuous chore, its being interpreted as stress by the body.

I think norwooding gymcels are getting cortisol instead of endorphins from lifting since its seen more as a strenuous chore, its being interpreted as stress by the body.
Moderate workouts are ok, but powerlifting balding aspies are doing a lot of damage to their bodies and they're aging faster than prettyboy Chad who does some pullups and curls 40s once or twice a week.

JFL at retarded gymcels who have to train 2 years to get same results as the genetically superior guy who trains 2 months

Moderate workouts are ok, but powerlifting balding aspies are doing a lot of damage to their bodies and they're aging faster than prettyboy Chad who does some pullups and curls 40s once or twice a week.
Yeah, its better when the intensity is less, its more sustainable and doesnt need all that whey powder and gear powerlifters use and spend money on.

I should be in the gym now

I'd like to do it to intimidate other people, but my frame is shit. Also idk if i could do it while wagecucking, it would be like torture.