Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym is a scam, worse than PUA

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
First off, before you proclaim how holy you are because you go to the gym, I've done it most of my life and played sports growing up.

Every guy has tried the gym. Fuck off with that shit.
Second, after enough years of effort, it's all down to genes.

"But roids"
yeah most guys try them at some point if they're serious about looking good

It's all about your bone structure, response to hormones, whatever. After a few years you've maxed out and hit your max possible gains.

None of this shit matters anyway, face is what matter, and to a lesser extend height + frame.

With PUA, you can go to some shithole country like india and maybe pick up girls who are covered in shit. But gym you alter your genes so you're stick with what you're born with.

Basically this
3a5.jpg

Some redpillers but a spin on it, the reality lies somewhere in between.

4GI_H85p8ncp9rjhRCFKps3rF0MpkNqa9vu82NazIlc.jpg

I agree with u but it's the Best cope so far

I don't exercise for making myself look good anymore, it's just a nice endorphin and dopamine release

:bluepill: You can look amazing naturally, just work hard, dedication, desire, you can look like Arnold bro, you dont need steroids, and genetics dont matter at all, everyone can look like a fitness model so long as you're consistent with diet and nutrition. :bluepill:

:redpill: You can look amazing, but you need steroids bro, don't waste time with that natty lifting shit bro, only steroids can magically get you to be aesthetic, genetics doesn't matter, its just steroids bro, genetics doesn't matter, its just steroids!!!! :redpill:

:blackpill: If you look like shit natty, chances are you'll look like shit on steroids, almost all guys on steroids still look like shit, the market for fitness models and personal trainers wouldn't exist if everyone could look aesthetic naturally by being consistent, or by just taking steroids, how you respond to steroids is genetics, and how "aesthetic" you look is down to your frame, and again, overall genetics, it's not hard work, it's not effort, it's not consistency, it's not even fucking steroids, it's just having the genetics to respond well to training and having the frame to actually hold the muscle aesthetically, as well as having a naturally low-bodyfat set point. :blackpill:

Last edited:
there's no spin

without the right frame you'll always look like shit
Naw, you just refuse to take life into your own hands, people like me for my personality and respect me for my body. I don't compare myself to others, only to my younger self...

I think most gymcels realize that and only do it for fun

Its all about genetics at the end thats true. I'm a hardcore hard gainer and can confirm that. But as a ectomorph you have the advantage to keep your body fat low easily so that means you don't have to make enormous gains to show of results and beside of that, it makes me feel more comfortable when my body is hardened like steel so for me its a good cope.

I dont even get the dopamine boost after work outs. I feel even worse afterwards and all my bones and joints hurt like hell. Fuck working out, worst cope ever.

They really don't do. I lift weights, but I don't consider myself a Gymcel, a Gymcel is someone who believes they can lift and roid themselves out of shitty genetics, which is what Gymcels 100% believe.

Like AlphaDestiny how he talks about how you can enhance certain parts of your body, to obtain a specific look, in order to make yourself look more "masculine" so you can "attract loads of women"

What happens to most guys who roid? They end up looking like a bloated disgusting mess.

It's not fun though, playing sports is fun, skateboarding, surfing, soccer, basketball etc. are fun. Lifting weights that are progressively heavy as fuck where the chances of injury increases just for the hopes of one day finding affection or to mog others is NOT FUN.

Being strong is nice but the process is boring as fuck.

It's not fun though, playing sports is fun, skateboarding, surfing, soccer, basketball etc. are fun lifting weights that are progressively heavy as fuck where the chances of injury increase just for the hopes of one day finding affection or to mog others is NOT FUN.

Being strong is nice but the process is boring as fuck.
Ashkenazi IQ

Ashkenazi IQ

I disagree.

Lifting is the ideal Incel way to exercise, everything else requires good social status and social connections, lifting just requires you going to a local gym on your own and paying a fee, and lifting by yourself, and or buying gym equipment for home and lifting there. Doesn't require you to look good or have social value, which all incels generally lack.

The fitness industry is an even bigger scam than the higher education industry.

Idk man,I enjoy it

Just be fat overweight and lazy theory

i put myself through so much pain for a whole year going to the gym. i spent hundreds on memberships, supplements, lots of food, and travel. my studies suffered due to me being too tired at the end of the day. I changed my whole fucking lifestyle to try and get a single girl to think of me as worthy for them. all it got me was the occasional complement from a guy. I ended up dropping out of uni and i fell into depression from the loneliness.

it is a total scam. hypergamy doesn't care how much effort you put in. yes, I am resentful towards women for this.

I disagree.

Lifting is the ideal Incel way to exercise, everything else requires good social status and social connections, lifting just requires you going to a local gym on your own and paying a fee, and lifting by yourself, and or buying gym equipment for home and lifting there. Doesn't require you to look good or have social value, which all incels generally lack.
You only said how easier it is to pick up and play when it comes to weightlifting as an incel. You didnt touch upon the core of what was being talked about and it was the way compared sports work for you which you can not touch.

I do it to lose bodyfat tbh, 40% bodyfat is brutal and hides all my features, down to 26% and still look bloated but you won't know your true facial potential until you hit about 18%

i put myself through so much pain for a whole year going to the gym. i spent hundreds on memberships, supplements, lots of food, and travel. my studies suffered due to me being too tired at the end of the day. I changed my whole fucking lifestyle to try and get a single girl to think of me as worthy for them. all it got me was the occasional complement from a guy. I ended up dropping out of uni and i fell into depression from the loneliness.

it is a total scam. hypergamy doesn't care how much effort you put in. yes, I am resentful towards women for this.
Saved. If sime retard here will try to bluepill me eith >just work out bro, I will show them this. Thanks.

Why lift weights when it's all about your face?

You don’t need the gym to stop yourself from being a fat fuck.

If you are gymcelling, it should be for your own benefit. Losing weight, staying fit, doing it for the mental benefits, as well. Gymcelling does not equal getting foids. I think I should reiterate, that except under VERY infrequent circumstances, if you did not get -any- attention from foids between middle school and your high school graduation, it is most likely over for you. I am in that category myself. It is best to simply take the black pill and start deciding on what else you are going to live for aside from foids. Because foids aren't in it for you. And that is the brutal truth.

First off, before you proclaim how holy you are because you go to the gym, I've done it most of my life and played sports growing up.

"But roids"

It's all about your bone structure, response to hormones, whatever. After a few years you've maxed out and hit your max possible gains.

None of this shit matters anyway, face is what matter, and to a lesser extend height + frame.

With PUA, you can go to some shithole country like india and maybe pick up girls who are covered in shit. But gym you alter your genes so you're stick with what you're born with.
True.
But I will continue gymceling simply because it gives me some dopamine.

Even if it's useless for ascension, it has benefits for mental health, physical health and just makes you feel better if you're able to get yourself to go regularly

:bluepill: You can look amazing naturally, just work hard, dedication, desire, you can look like Arnold bro, you dont need steroids, and genetics dont matter at all, everyone can look like a fitness model so long as you're consistent with diet and nutrition. :bluepill:

:redpill: You can look amazing, but you need steroids bro, don't waste time with that natty lifting shit bro, only steroids can magically get you to be aesthetic, genetics doesn't matter, its just steroids bro, genetics doesn't matter, its just steroids!!!! :redpill:

:blackpill: If you look like shit natty, chances are you'll look like shit on steroids, almost all guys on steroids still look like shit, the market for fitness models and personal trainers wouldn't exist if everyone could look aesthetic naturally by being consistent, or by just taking steroids, how you respond to steroids is genetics, and how "aesthetic" you look is down to your frame, and again, overall genetics, it's not hard work, it's not effort, it's not consistency, it's not even fucking steroids, it's just having the genetics to respond well to training and having the frame to actually hold the muscle aesthetically, as well as having a naturally low-bodyfat set point. :blackpill:
Nietzsche IQ
Even if it's useless for ascension, it has benefits for mental health, physical health and just makes you feel better if you're able to get yourself to go regularly
Also if you decide to be a hERo in Soul Calibur VI it helps to be gymmaxxxed

You shouldn't go to the gym to try to boost your SMV by maybe 1 percentage point. You should do it to get healthy so spend more time working on legs/back.

Last edited:

"But roids"

Didn't read
Just be big theory is legit but you need:
-Face
-Height
-Frame
If you don't have at least 2 don't bother

Women are not attracted to muscles
They want you to be in shape without trying so through genetics

becoming lower bodyfat is always good tho
both for SMV and health

Im pretty sure this is well established by now. I don't think most guys are retarded enough to think their shitty no roid gains(or even roid ones) will land them any girl

I don't exercise for making myself look good anymore, it's just a nice endorphin and dopamine release
Massive cope ngl

Basically this
3a5.jpg

Some redpillers but a spin on it, the reality lies somewhere in between.

4GI_H85p8ncp9rjhRCFKps3rF0MpkNqa9vu82NazIlc.jpg
The reality doesn’t lie in between. Face >> everything else.

i lol'ed at that

Is it me or is the gym scene dying? You know the whole idea of having alot of agency on your frame and general look.

It seems like guys in general have stopped believing in the motivational platitudes of the fitness industry. Ive recently stopped going and focusing more on in-home stretches (and to help with breathing) and calisthenics.

Only if youre a sub 5"7 with a sub 5/10 face.

If youre tall, and have a normie face, it will boost ur smv

Only if youre a sub 5"7 with a sub 5/10 face.

If youre tall, and have a normie face, it will boost ur smv
Even that is questionable. I think you need at least a 7/10 face for gym to help at all tbh

Even that is questionable. I think you need at least a 7/10 face for gym to help at all tbh
6/10 face plus good height and you can become chadlite through gymaxxing imo

Is it me or is the gym scene dying? You know the whole idea of having alot of agency on your frame and general look.

It seems like guys in general have stopped believing in the motivational platitudes of the fitness industry. Ive recently stopped going and focusing more on in-home stretches (and to help with breathing) and calisthenics.

everyone eats too fucking much and they're fat as shit

i can barely get guys together to play ball

10 years ago or when i was a kid

ANY FUCKING COURT was full of kids, adults, even old people playing ball

this decade is fucking awful