Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Gym Fuel] New deadlidt personal record!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I have hit my new pr deadlift with 70 kgs.
Life Fuel tbhtbhtbh.
@LastGerman
@Damo the incel

Last edited:
nice, congrats bro :feelsokman:

Congrats bro mine is 120 kg I think i can lift heavier than that but I'm out of plates in my gym so it's over

Congrats bro mine is 120 kg I think i can lift heavier than that but I'm out of plates in my gym so it's over
Nice bro. But why is your gym out of plates after 120kg? I have more than 200kgs of plates available for nearly every barbell

Congrats bro. I'm not even capable of lifting a can of monster energy anymore.

Lift a female next time ngl

Nice bro. But why is your gym out of plates after 120kg? I have more than 200kgs of plates available for nearly every barbell
Yes my gym is little poor hood gym tbh. We have two kinds of barbells and the one I use for deadlifting has limited plates and i cant use other kind of plates for this barbell

So I have to stuck with 120kg for now I dont want to leave this gym because its cheap and peaceful

Yes my gym is little poor hood gym tbh. We have two kinds of barbells and the one I use for deadlifting has limited plates and i cant use other kind of plates for this barbell
damn bro must suck

Nice one bro, have you any particular weight that you want to achieve in the deadlift this year

mogs me to the next dimension and back

Just deadlift br0

Necrophilia is not that good tbh.

There is no deadlift for your face, but there's a facelift for your... d-dead? Anyway, congrats. Be sure to eat plenty of meat afterward so your muscles get built upon rather than cannibalized.

I want to go up to like 120 kg but atleast 100kg on deadlifts. On bench press I want tp get to 90 kgs

Do you do dumbbell bench press, im doing them again with 50 kg each arm

i can barely carry my water bottle upstairs