Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy’s wife is pregnant with Tyrone’s baby and now guy “doesn’t know what to do” [JFL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
I don't remember reading this rule but you may be right, I'll check later. If true then it's a fair point.

It doesn't change the fact that I'd rather be an incel than a cuck.

Look, I have nothing against adoption. I'd even say it's a beautiful thing, and the Romans used to value it highly BTW.

But cuckolding is truly disgusting because when you're cuckolded you are most likely being taken advantage of by a lying, promiscuous female. She may tell you "it was an accident", "it was only one night and I was drunk" or other excuses, but you have no way to know for sure and she may very well just as well be lying and consider you as a cash machine while she intends to keep fucking Chad in secret.

It is never an acceptable arrangement.

I never said it was acceptable. Murder isn't acceptable. But I understand that there was conflict going through Cho's mind when he weighed the options of killing, or not killing. You can sympathize with a man's conflict while not condoning what he does.

You can sympathize with a man's conflict while not condoning what he does.
I don't sympathize with this guy's conflict. Shame on him for even considering not kicking the female and her bastard away.

Abort or GTFO.

Really? I know just what to do! Crack her skull like a melon and kick her corpse into a storm drain. Find the guy who cucked you and blast him into swiss cheese. Then stop by at your favorite restaurant and enjoy one last meal before everything goes down
Extremely cucked to ruin your life overtly a woman.

Just rape her asshole and throw her out
Really? I know just what to do! Crack her skull like a melon and kick her corpse into a storm drain. Find the guy who cucked you and blast him into swiss cheese. Then stop by at your favorite restaurant and enjoy one last meal before everything goes down
Extremely cucked to ruin your life overtly a woman.

Just rape her asshole and throw her out

>Before our relationship we hadn't had lots of previous relationships each
Delusional beta cuck.

Lmfao, pathetic cuck. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He should raise the bastard kid tbh, even better if he opens his "marriage" and let the tyrone fuck his """wife""" on a regular basis. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't sympathize with this guy's conflict. Shame on him for even considering not kicking the female and her bastard away.

Abort or GTFO.

Now that's baby murder. For me, that's also unacceptable. But we're dealing with a guy who is in as much pain as Cho was, except his pain is over not being able to be with this woman. Ricardo López, another man who was moved to unacceptable ends over the love of a woman. What he did, I don't condone. But I understand that he was conflicted.

Now that's baby murder.

No it's not.

If the gestational age is compatible with abortion then it's not murder by definition.

If it's not, then the baby will presumably live. Just not under your roof.

Now that's baby murder. For me, that's also unacceptable.
Murder is acceptable in certain cases, so long as you have acknowledged power and authority over someone.

And insofar as a patriarch/husband has power over their wife, it is therefore proper to murder their baby from another man.

Even that is cucked, though, as what should really follow is the executions of both of those who engaged in adultery.

Reddit moment

what should really follow is the executions of both of those who engaged in adultery.

High IQ and based. One adult man and one adult woman (looksmatched, monogamous, and married) is the only acceptable relationship in the world.

(Deuteronomy 22:22 [KJV])
If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

(Deuteronomy 22:22 [KJV])
If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Infinity IQ

betting $50 that the break was her idea

If the guy decides to stay with her and raise the mongrel/goblin/interracial ghoulash I mean on SOME level I could respect him if he just owns up to being a weak willed/minded cuck but the problem is none of these guys ever wants to be truthful about what they are.

They'll try and make excuses, bullshit and hee haw around about their cuckoldry saying that its not what they are when its CLEARLY what they are and their BEHAVIOR makes it so.

And suuuuuuurrreee maaaaaaaayyybeee he actually hooked up with someone else and its not a lie but the grand majority of the time in these types of situations its the guy that ends up getting fucked over while the woman just plain out gets fucked and in multiple positions and by multiple men at that.

As unless you are a turbo ultra mega Chad with either mad pimping skills or fame maxxed to the moon you're simply NOT going to have it like women where everyone wants to fuck you.

No, more than likely while you two are on a "break" she's going to be off fucking and sucking while you're alone in your studio apartment (or whatever millenial/zoomer fags live in these days) with your little dick in your hand crying the blues that you're girl done up and left you for another man.

Of fucking course it HAD to be reddit of all pages

Divorce and leave that whore to rot with her bastard child. Simple.

Car bombs could make a come back here.

Raising another man's seed is the most degenerate thing ever. Especially a little niglet if you're white.

So you agreed to this you fucking cuck.

His “fling” was taking a 300 lb landwhale roastie on a date, paying for her meal, getting a peck on the cheek in return, then getting rejected.

Her “fling” was a 2 month gangbang with the college football team.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back