Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy’s wife is pregnant with Tyrone’s baby and now guy “doesn’t know what to do” [JFL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

So this guy and his wife “had a break” (JFL she ran off with Tyrone for a few weeks and then he dumped her when she got pregs). Now she came crawling back to him and he’s all “hurr durr what should I do bro am I the asshole bro better ask reddit omg I forgive her because I love her and will raise Tyrone's mulatto bastard child for him”.

the husband is the asshole! He drank too much coffee!

20200418 200537

ThERe's only one thing he can do now, tbh.

So thirsty for those roast beef flaps he allows himself to be disrespected. Women get so many casual freepasses from simps it's unreal.

It's not so easy. He shouldn't have to raise someone else's baby, but he has known no other woman for at least a decade. Where is he supposed to go from here? Yeah it's easy to say he shouldn't be with her. But then he'd be alone. And we who are alone must understand how hard it is to be alone, for the rest of your foreseeable life.

So thirsty for those roast beef flaps he allows himself to be disrespected. Women get so many casual freepasses from simps it's unreal.

Jesus fucking christ man.
we started to have loads of issues and decided to go on a break in January
On our break, we both were ok with us both experimenting and being with other people and I've had a fling and I knew she did too.
So you agreed to this you fucking cuck.

she'd had a one night stand with a guy.
This dude has no fucking idea that it's not fucking easy to get pregnant, she has had MULTIPLE fucking men or it's gotta be super fucking lucky.
1005pregnancyodds final

She's apologised to me for being so stupid but is saying she is 100% sure. I've been trying so hard to convince her she shouldn't keep it but she's just not having it. She's said we can raise the kid as our own.
we can raise the kid
No.
Enough. You just don't go on break with your "Wife", and then allow you two to fondle around with others, that's not what marriage is.
May the lord deal with them.

Jesus fucking christ man.

So you agreed to this you fucking cuck.

This dude has no fucking idea that it's not fucking easy to get pregnant, she has had MULTIPLE fucking men or it's gotta be super fucking lucky.
View attachment 239875

No.
Enough. You just don't go on break with your "Wife", and then allow you two to fondle around with others, that's not what marriage is.
May the lord deal with them.

Suicide fuel when you see how many very obese women are walking around with a new baby or young kids. Someone was cream pieing them multiple times per week.

Suicide fuel when you see how many very obese women are walking around with a new baby or young kids. Someone was cream pieing them multiple times per week.

This was the black pill that killed me. A fat guy is an absolute nobody. A fat toilet gets chad cock to her heart’s content.

If you “go on a break” in a relationship to fuck other people youre a degenerate and i have no sympathy for you. Leave the whore to enjoy the baby, since she wanted to so much (could of asked tyrone to use a condom, but no.) The guy was a degenerate too, fucking another girl, but the le wifey got fucked and got pregnant too. My answer, kick her out of your house, ghost her, buy a bible, read through it, and be happy that you can try to put your sins behind you

This was the black pill that killed me. A fat guy is an absolute nobody. A fat toilet gets chad cock to her heart’s content.

Too lazy to find it but the CDC website said it took anywhere from 6 months to a year for a woman over 30 to get pregnant.

And now most babies are born to women around that age.

So these old ass hags who are obese, as the vast majority of humans over 30 in the west are obese, are being cummed in nearly daily.

get a divorce and fight in court to keep your shit if she catches an attitude tbh. Fuck that bitch he needs to leave her.

Raising another man's kid will be made mandatory by the end of the decade anyway, he's just anticipating that change ngl.

Raising another man's kid will be made mandatory by the end of the decade anyway, he's just anticipating that change ngl.

Yeah, in fact it’s already mandatory in countries with welfare systems (whole of Europe).

The brutal truth, it sounds so absurd when you say it that way but it's happening right infront of our eyes

That's all for kids thinking "it's my wife and it's my baby, i'm an authority in my family". It's NOT your wife. And it's NOT your family. If she's child-free asexual whatever there's no way you can buy her into it. But boi If she do want to have a child. She will have it, and your opinion on the matter doesn't count. It is HER family, family being mother and her children, and sometimes a dog if she has one. And you're a just a donor of sperm and beta provider to her. You have ZERO control over her family, remember this you delusional tradcucks. And if you bark at her and try to assert your authority over a woman -- you'll get cucked and halved without a hint of regret on her part.

Last edited:
Would push her down a flight of stairs and say she fell.

at 36, he has no choice but to embrace cuckdom. look forward to family pictures like this:

That moment when a soycuck realizes he needs an attorney

:feels::feels::feels:

Haha, did you just assume the kid’s father is black?

Just lol at this retard. Needs to inject test ASAP.

It's not so easy. He shouldn't have to raise someone else's baby, but he has known no other woman for at least a decade. Where is he supposed to go from here? Yeah it's easy to say he shouldn't be with her. But then he'd be alone. And we who are alone must understand how hard it is to be alone, for the rest of your foreseeable life.

I'd rather be an incel than a cuck, what the fuck is this bluepilled shit?

Are you characterising me? I find that funny, I don’t think it’s racist at all.

I wanted to know if the guy said the father was black later in the thread.
no just mocking bluepillers. not you

JBW copers on suicide watch

I'd rather be an incel than a cuck, what the fuck is this bluepilled shit?

Is it really that easy to commit to being incel? It's not easy to commit to raising someone else's baby either. But you say "I'd rather be incel" like it's a choice easily made. Don't you hate your inceldom? Like, a lot?

Is it really that easy to commit to being incel? It's not easy to commit to raising someone else's baby either. But you say "I'd rather be incel" like it's a choice easily made. Don't you hate your inceldom? Like, a lot?

Yes.

But in this case it IS an extremely easy choice. I currently have the option of paying sex workers for sex. Why should I give up that option to marry an ageing Becky who clearly hates me and only wants me to financially support someone else's kid?

What the fuck kind of this question is this? It's not even close. You're telling me that you would be OK with marrying this Redditor's wife, really? What the fuck is wrong with you? If you're trying to tell me that I should become a cuck, fuck off.

What the fuck kind of this question is this? It's not even close. You're telling me that you would be OK with marrying this Redditor's wife, really? What the fuck is wrong with you? If you're trying to tell me that I should become a cuck, fuck off.

I never said that. What is with these conclusions people are coming to nowadays? Neither option is "okay." Christ.

That moment when a soycuck realizes he needs an attorney

:feels::feels::feels:

It is alway like that. Men bind themselves with emasculating legalities of marriage having only the smell of pussy and rosy bluepilled noodles in mind. The realization that their "honey" might turn into venom overnight comes only when it actually happens. Whereas women ALWAYS know what they get in case of you getting halved and do whatever shit they want, cause their whim is backed up by law.

STFU

Better be an incel than a cuck.

Besides, the guy is a sex haver. His celibate will most likely be temporary.

Last edited:
Nowhere does it say the father is black, as a matter of fact the cuck said he's going to do dna test to be sure, why would he do that if the kid came out brown?

STFU

Better be an incel than a cuck.

Besides, the guy is a sex haver. His celibate will most likely be temporary.

I'm sure it is better. But it's not a choice easily made. No one ever said "Being an incel is easy."

But it's not a choice easily made.

It is if you have any self respect and dignity.

Also again : the guy is a sex haver. He can not become an incel the way our virgin brothers here are.

View attachment 239875
But boi If she do want to have a child. She will have it

Exactly she did this on purpose in order to have a child, its extremely obvious but this blind cuck can't see it,

He says how he has been adamant he doesn't want a child.

Foid is enraged that he won't obey her and impregnate. Foid orchestrates this "break" so she can go fuck other men

Then conveniently vomits the pill up, is pregnant and comes crawling back to him.

Men are biologically programmed to detest things like this story.

It makes me seethe everytime I read these stories and I don't know what these guys had to go through to lose all sense of self-respect.

People throw around the word "cuck" a lot to describe things here and overuse the word, but by it's actual definition it's absolutely better to be incel than cuck.

It is if you have any self respect and dignity.

Also again : the guy is a sex haver. He can not become an incel the way our virgin brothers here are.

Lots of people here have self respect. Do they enjoy being incel? Are they "happy" to be incel? You have to think of this beyond "I don't want to be someone's cuck." Obviously few people do. But that doesn't mean being incel is fun or easy.

Also, the forum rules claim you can be a sex haver at one point in your life, but later be incel. I can't say for sure if this guy is that kind of guy, but the forum rules seem to believe it can happen.

Men are biologically programmed to detest things like this story.

It makes me seethe everytime I read these stories and I don't know what these guys had to go through to lose all sense of self-respect.

People throw around the word "cuck" a lot to describe things here and overuse the word, but by it's actual definition it's absolutely better to be incel than cuck.

I know it is, I know it's detestable. But so is inceldom. It's like asking "Would you rather be shot to death in the head, or shot to death in the dick?" One is technically preferable. But both are horrible. You should not be glad to have either.

Really? I know just what to do! Crack her skull like a melon and kick her corpse into a storm drain. Find the guy who cucked you and blast him into swiss cheese. Then stop by at your favorite restaurant and enjoy one last meal before everything goes down

Lots of people here have self respect. Do they enjoy being incel? Are they "happy" to be incel?

I don't believe in happiness anyway, so I don't think this is relevant.

Also, the forum rules claim you can be a sex haver at one point in your life, but later be incel.

I don't remember reading this rule but you may be right, I'll check later. If true then it's a fair point.

It doesn't change the fact that I'd rather be an incel than a cuck.

Look, I have nothing against adoption. I'd even say it's a beautiful thing, and the Romans used to value it highly BTW.

But cuckolding is truly disgusting because when you're cuckolded you are most likely being taken advantage of by a lying, promiscuous female. She may tell you "it was an accident", "it was only one night and I was drunk" or other excuses, but you have no way to know for sure and she may very well just as well be lying and consider you as a cash machine while she intends to keep fucking Chad in secret.

It is never an acceptable arrangement.

Last edited:
"Had a break" is a breakup. Your girlfriend getting with you after having a break is her crawling back for emotional support after leaving you to fuck chad. This cuck needs a brain transplant.

"Accidentally"

We all know how the story is. They're "childfree" but only because she doesn't want to produce with his shit genes. Goes on break, meets chad and her ideals go out the window for that sperm. Now the supposedly "childfree" foid wants to keep it despite convincing hubby otherwise. AF/BB.

This is why men have to be absolutely retarded to get married. You are presumed to be the father under those conditions. He's likely gonna be on the hook for child support best case scenario. Chad probably got better more enthusiastic sex too.

Better incel than a cuck as they say. If any of us ascended and knew once it was over we'd go back to inceldom... you'd have to be a fool to try and work this out with some whore. I'd rather live the rest of my life completely alone than reward a slut.

My doll is loyal, toilets are not. Never forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back